• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random NFL talk

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The details given in this link suggest that his car just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Someone else, who probably didn't know him, was driving recklessly and ran them off the road.

Damn it that's brutal.

Poor guy and his friends just snuffed out because of one idiot.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeesh... that's bad for the Vikes. Jackson could've been a day 2 selection (likely 3rd rounder, still - someone you expect to start in a year or two) but reportedly had some character concerns so he fell to the 4th.

It may be they were doing nothing, but assuming some substance abuse and maybe 'illegal racing' was happening... that would be the more likely story. If they were just innocently driving around at 3AM on Saturday (lol) then that's really a shame.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeesh... that's bad for the Vikes. Jackson could've been a day 2 selection (likely 3rd rounder, still - someone you expect to start in a year or two) but reportedly had some character concerns so he fell to the 4th.

It may be they were doing nothing, but assuming some substance abuse and maybe 'illegal racing' was happening... that would be the more likely story. If they were just innocently driving around at 3AM on Saturday (lol) then that's really a shame.
drunk driver hit them.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DV case

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DV case
Nice.

Looking more promising for the Lions to get his $10.5mil against the cap back.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamal Adams signs with the Titans for 1 year...

I think he's done, but it would be Seattle's luck for him to return to NY Jets AP1 form...

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RIP to Monte Kiffin, one of the best defensive minds in NFL history as architect of the Tampa Bay Cover 2 defense, and equally well-known as father of the Lane Train.

When Dungy left Minnesota and took Monte with him. Our defense fell off a cliff for a decade. Denny Green just couldn't draft defense or get a good coordinator to replace them.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The report was a 23 years old female, alcohol was said to be in play. I have no idea why it will take a month to complete the investigation. When it was Ruggs he was in cuffs that night right?

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The report was a 23 years old female, alcohol was said to be in play. I have no idea why it will take a month to complete the investigation. When it was Ruggs he was in cuffs that night right?

Ruggs was hammered, driving at insane rates down the Vegas Strip. As stupid and reckless behavior as I've ever heard. Dozens of witnesses. The poor woman he crashed into burned to death along with her dog. He was dangerous and had to be arrested immediately. 3-10 years is too good for him.

This case, it seems like young kids drag racing, while one or more of them were drunk. And the woman crashed into the other cars. But there are not nearly as many witnesses.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ruggs was hammered, driving at insane rates down the Vegas Strip. As stupid and reckless behavior as I've ever heard. Dozens of witnesses. The poor woman he crashed into burned to death along with her dog. He was dangerous and had to be arrested immediately. 3-10 years is too good for him.

This case, it seems like young kids drag racing, while one or more of them were drunk. And the woman crashed into the other cars. But there are not nearly as many witnesses.

But we knew Ruggs was drunk the next morning. Why does it take a month to determine if this woman was drunk as well? That was more my point than the specifics of each accident.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But we knew Ruggs was drunk the next morning. Why does it take a month to determine if this woman was drunk as well? That was more my point than the specifics of each accident.

That's something for the local law enforcement to answer. I think they are clamming up just to make sure they don't make any mistakes.