• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to use a waiver move on Sunday, but picked up Tee Higgins off the ww in my work league.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to use a waiver move on Sunday, but picked up Tee Higgins off the ww in my work league.
Wow.

He’s been almost impossible to rely on so far. But hard to imagine getting another guy off the wire who I’d rather have ROS.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
List of QBs that have scored more fantasy pts in one half of football vs Ravens than Browning:

Josh Dobbs

<end of list>

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he did look fairly competent.. and the Ravens D is always stout... there plenty of hope to be had

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he did look fairly competent.. and the Ravens D is always stout... there plenty of hope to be had

It is highly unlikely but I'd be here for it

With Mahomes and Allen looking human this year on top of the injuries, QB play has really dropped off

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So yeah, remember before LAST season how folks were worried that Tyreek signing in Miami would be bad for Waddle?

Well, it just took a year for it to come true is all…. Waddle is a very unreliable start until further notice… (He has been for awhile, but I think I’m at officially fed up stage)

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Tyreek goes to the locker room moments after I post that…

I’m some sorta sorcerer! Sorry bout that!

Edit: He’s back… Carry on everyone

Last edited:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So yeah, remember before LAST season how folks were worried that Tyreek signing in Miami would be bad for Waddle?

Well, it just took a year for it to come true is all…. Waddle is a very unreliable start until further notice… (He has been for awhile, but I think I’m at officially fed up stage)
The penguin is only averaging one half of a reception less this year than compared to last. And is on pace for only 1.5 fewer TD's than last year. The biggest change is his yards per catch.. significantly down, 5 yards in fact, less than '22. That and he missed parts of multiple games and all of the one big one v Denver. Target and usage wise, he's almost exactly where he was.

I think peeps forget that Waddle scored about 75% of his points in 6 games last year, and was pretty pedestrian in all the others. He was just as inconsistent than as he is now, just seems worse as he's only had the one big game thus far.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For almost 3 qtrs today this guy lead all Charger receivers.
V
V
V
Stone Smartt caught a 51-yard touchdown

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ty Chandler is shining almost every time he touches the ball.

So yep, keep giving the ball to Mattison.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So with MNF left, my opponent is up by .86 points. I have Jake Elliot left. He has Harrison Butker.

KICKER FIGHT!!!!!

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I lost Andrews in my main league and have no backup. It sounds like the Ravens are in no hurry to put Andrews on IR and I can't put him on my IR until they do. Our waivers run Tuesday night at midnight. There was shit on the wire outside of Likely, who may not be any different. Today, someone who started a couple people on bye this week, is trying to fix his mistake and dropped Kyle Pitts to pick up players to play tonight. I imagine, he will try to pick him back up, so I can't wait too long before trying to grab either one, most likely.

The question is who to drop. I have no backup kickers, punters, or IDPs. We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (R/W/T). Here is my offensive roster...

QB - TLaw, Fields, Kyler (past the trade deadline and nobody wanted any of them anyway, I tried)
RB - Achane, Rhamondre, Conner, Warren, Najee, J. Ford
WR - Diggs, Olave, Cooper, Josh Downs
TE - Andrews

It Downs, right? I have to cut him. Or is it Najee? Has he become the handcuff? Should I cut both of them and grab both Likely and Pitts? If not, which one should I go after? I'm thinking that as much of a letdown as Pitts has been, he has resembled a decent TE and has the potential to be solid down the stretch. Likely didn't do much after Andrews went down, nor in the first game of the year that Andrews missed.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the drop for me would be Najee. Diggs still has a bye in wk 13 and Downs has been pretty darn good. As for the pick up, that's a tough call. ... but it seems you are leaning Pitts - I'd take a look at what he did with Ridder at QB since that the direction they are going. .... Likely was really good last yr with Andrews out but it was a small sample - this yr, not so much. Think either way you're just looking for a TD. ....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I lost Andrews in my main league and have no backup. It sounds like the Ravens are in no hurry to put Andrews on IR and I can't put him on my IR until they do. Our waivers run Tuesday night at midnight. There was shit on the wire outside of Likely, who may not be any different. Today, someone who started a couple people on bye this week, is trying to fix his mistake and dropped Kyle Pitts to pick up players to play tonight. I imagine, he will try to pick him back up, so I can't wait too long before trying to grab either one, most likely.

The question is who to drop. I have no backup kickers, punters, or IDPs. We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (R/W/T). Here is my offensive roster...

QB - TLaw, Fields, Kyler (past the trade deadline and nobody wanted any of them anyway, I tried)
TE - Andrews

It Downs, right? I have to cut him. Or is it Najee? Has he become the handcuff? Should I cut both of them and grab both Likely and Pitts? If not, which one should I go after? I'm thinking that as much of a letdown as Pitts has been, he has resembled a decent TE and has the potential to be solid down the stretch. Likely didn't do much after Andrews went down, nor in the first game of the year that Andrews missed.
Any one of the QB's gets the ax for me. Personally it's Tlaw, but wouldn't argue against Murray either.

No point in 3 QB's

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any one of the QB's gets the ax for me. Personally it's Tlaw, but wouldn't argue against Murray either.

No point in 3 QB's

Yup. Pitts for TLaw imo

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The penguin is only averaging one half of a reception less this year than compared to last. And is on pace for only 1.5 fewer TD's than last year. The biggest change is his yards per catch.. significantly down, 5 yards in fact, less than '22. That and he missed parts of multiple games and all of the one big one v Denver. Target and usage wise, he's almost exactly where he was.
I think peeps forget that Waddle scored about 75% of his points in 6 games last year, and was pretty pedestrian in all the others. He was just as inconsistent than as he is now, just seems worse as he's only had the one big game thus far.
Well, how bout I come at this from a different angle… I do not see how Waddle is a top 10 fantasy WR under these circumstances.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the drop for me would be Najee. Diggs still has a bye in wk 13 and Downs has been pretty darn good. As for the pick up, that's a tough call. ... but it seems you are leaning Pitts - I'd take a look at what he did with Ridder at QB since that the direction they are going. .... Likely was really good last yr with Andrews out but it was a small sample - this yr, not so much. Think either way you're just looking for a TD. ....

No point in 3 QB's

Yup. Pitts for TLaw imo
I guess that I should add that this is a keeper league, where we keep 2 offensive players with no draft pick compensation and can keep them for as long as we want. Before we declare our final keepers, we cut down to 5 (at least 1 must be an IDP) and can trade off that roster. I was thinking about keeping Andrews in order to possibly work a deal in the offseason, but I doubt he makes my final cuts and nobody has been interested in Andrews the past 2 years, so I could just dump him back into the scrap heap. There was a report that he may be able to play this season, but it doesn't sound like it would be during the regular season.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TE - Andrews

Drop TLaw for Pitts. Like others have said, there's no need to carry 3 QBs. Fields and Kyler will give you rushing numbers so their floor should be high. Plus, TLaw hasn't been all that good this year anyway (I know he just had a nice game). Pitts isn't that great of an option, but he's the best one you got.