• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How we feeling about Zay Flowers rest of season?

Tapered off here recently as BAL has had a lot of success on the ground that there's not much left after Andrews for the receivers
Not crazy about him ROS, but reluctant to give up on him. Same with DJ Moore.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not crazy about him ROS, but reluctant to give up on him. Same with DJ Moore.

Don’t like the comparison between flowers and Moore. Moore is the best receiving option in Chicago with not much competition.

Flowers is at best the 2nd best receiving option with a lot of receiving competition.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we seeing the end of Hoodie in NE ? Sounding more and more like it.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And nothing since
Pats gave him nothing to work with. Including a retard as OC. He's definitely all fucked up now.

Could have gained confidence today, but they didn't even give him a chance. Throw in the backup for the last drive? Get me the fuck out of here.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.... are the Bills out of the playoff hunt now? I know they aren't technically eliminated yet, but hard to see them getting enough wins in the AFC to break into the top 7

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.... are the Bills out of the playoff hunt now? I know they aren't technically eliminated yet, but hard to see them getting enough wins in the AFC to break into the top 7
only remaining game on the schedule I give them an 'automatic' win in, is the NE game, and no AFC east divisional game ever is a gimme, no matter how bad the other team is. The bottom feeders always reach up and slap the top teams once or twice a year.

Jet's this week, should win, I wouldn't bet on it.
@Eagles next week, likely a loss
@Chiefs - another likely loss
Dallas - another likely loss
@Chargers, certainly winnable, but very losable
NE - should win?
Maimi - 50/50 at best

even with some really good luck, I don't see them finishing better than 8-9 with 6-11 a very real possibility.

Yes, I think for all realistic expectations, they're out of the playoffs. It'd take a minor miracle, at least, to get there.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lost two of their top defenders in a couple weeks. That's brutal to team psyche.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lost two of their top defenders in a couple weeks. That's brutal to team psyche.

not going to win many games when your receivers duff one into an INT and drop some well-placed 3rd down throws, but then when you couple those miscues with Josh Allen's poor decision making in recent weeks...yikes

they need a jolt somewhere, but not sure where they are going to get it from at this stage in the season with the injuries they are dealing with currently. Firing Ken Dorsey is a start

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not going to win many games when your receivers duff one into an INT and drop some well-placed 3rd down throws, but then when you couple those miscues with Josh Allen's poor decision making in recent weeks...yikes

they need a jolt somewhere, but not sure where they are going to get it from at this stage in the season with the injuries they are dealing with currently. Firing Ken Dorsey is a start
Lombardi Lenny just sitting there waiting to take over and lead 'em to the playoffs!

yeah right..lol

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my other dynasty league we noticed some owners (with losing teams) were losing interest.
As an experiment, we decided to eliminate the flex spot and also reduce the rosters by 2.
This was not met with a lot of enthusiasm as everyone loves the flex.
The argument (for eliminating the flex) was so weaker teams would have a fighting chance. Though they did not see it that way, the flex was more of a benefit for stacked teams getting the most from their roster. Now the stacked teams had to make the hard choice of which player(s) to bench.

In our 4 year history, the worst 2 teams have averaged 6 wins (we play double-header games).
Right now, with no flex, the worst 2 teams already have 6 wins and there is still 5 weeks to go in the season.