• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone think its a good time to trade Patterson. Deadline is this week and Falcons offense is terrible and not that easy of a schedule coming up.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone think its a good time to trade Patterson. Deadline is this week and Falcons offense is terrible and not that easy of a schedule coming up.

if the return helps you win, it is always the right time to trade any player.

would be impressive if you could flip him into Hill/Adams/Deebo/Kupp/Chase, but feel like a 2 for 1 where you add a starter at WR and a flex RB seems more realistic than converting CPatt into a stud WR. Deebo/Kupp/Chase weren't nearly as expensive on draft day, so perhaps those owners have some solid WR depth to target.

Zero chance I'm looking to send a stud RB to you if CPatt is the main piece I'm acquiring, and CPatt is producing at a backend RB1 rate, so value wise, unless you find someone totally enamored with CPatt, I think he's still a 'hold' and will be able to give you solid production in bad matchups.

honestly haven't seen him moved around as much as I thought he'd be this season in dynasty, and as I mentioned above, unless you're getting top tier players in return, he's been a golden ticket so far in redraft and is more valuable to keep, especially on sites where you can start him at RB or WR, additional flexibility is a great asset with the way injuries/IR has gone this year.

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the return helps you win, it is always the right time to trade any player.

would be impressive if you could flip him into Hill/Adams/Deebo/Kupp/Chase, but feel like a 2 for 1 where you add a starter at WR and a flex RB seems more realistic than converting CPatt into a stud WR. Deebo/Kupp/Chase weren't nearly as expensive on draft day, so perhaps those owners have some solid WR depth to target.

Zero chance I'm looking to send a stud RB to you if CPatt is the main piece I'm acquiring, and CPatt is producing at a backend RB1 rate, so value wise, unless you find someone totally enamored with CPatt, I think he's still a 'hold' and will be able to give you solid production in bad matchups.

honestly haven't seen him moved around as much as I thought he'd be this season in dynasty, and as I mentioned above, unless you're getting top tier players in return, he's been a golden ticket so far in redraft and is more valuable to keep, especially on sites where you can start him at RB or WR, additional flexibility is a great asset with the way injuries/IR has gone this year.
So if I was able to turn him into Hill you would say do it?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Absolutely.

I doubt you can. Even when he was producing, but especially hard now coming off a bad game and an injury.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do It GIF

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OBJ
Looks slow off the line and doesnt appear to be all that quick?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Motherfucking shit. I was in a bind last week and needed some RB help so I cut Mattison for Jeff Wilson. Thought about making the switch back this week but didn't. So naturally Cook gets a serious injury.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Motherfucking shit. I was in a bind last week and needed some RB help so I cut Mattison for Jeff Wilson. Thought about making the switch back this week but didn't. So naturally Cook gets a serious injury.

Sounds like the plan is to rest him a few games, but that might mean that Cook is of no value in fantasy. I've held Mattison all year in several leagues even though I don't have Cook in any of them. This is my moment.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like the plan is to rest him a few games, but that might mean that Cook is of no value in fantasy. I've held Mattison all year in several leagues even though I don't have Cook in any of them. This is my moment.

that's me and Pollard this year, here's to hoping I get to see some of those sweet Handcuff Hero pts too!

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's me and Pollard this year, here's to hoping I get to see some of those sweet Handcuff Hero pts too!

I dropped Hubbard a few weeks ago. I had him the first time CMC was hurt, and he was kinda meh. I wonder how he'll do now. The CMC owner in my league presciently picked him up 1 minute before the Panthers game yesterday.

Zeke might get rested this week, so hopefully your Pollard will boom.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dropped Hubbard a few weeks ago. I had him the first time CMC was hurt, and he was kinda meh. I wonder how he'll do now. The CMC owner in my league presciently picked him up 1 minute before the Panthers game yesterday.

Zeke might get rested this week, so hopefully your Pollard will boom.
pre·scient
/ˈpreSH(ē)ənt/
adjective
having or showing knowledge of events before they take place.

I had to look it up..nicely done

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Curtis Samuel has the "Underachieving Wide Receiver Strategy" down pat.

Play a game.
Suck.
Get hurt.
Get paid.
Get hurt.
Get paid.
Play a game!
Suck.
Get hurt.
Get paid.

It's a livin'!
:nod::nod::nod:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Curtis Samuel has the "Underachieving Wide Receiver Strategy" down pat.

Play a game.
Suck.
Get hurt.
Get paid.
Get hurt.
Get paid.
Play a game!
Suck.
Get hurt.
Get paid.

It's a livin'!
:nod::nod::nod:

I'd rather have Chase Daniel's NFL career arc...practice here and there, hold some clipboards, laugh when things are going well, pretend to be interested in the ipad on the sidelines when things are going bad, keep getting deals until you die