• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
36 points last night by New England defense, wow.

And, no...I don't have them. Deciding between Green Bay and Carolina. I know if I pick GB, Cousins will have one of his stupid 350/4/2 and kill me.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
36 points last night by New England defense, wow.

And, no...I don't have them. Deciding between Green Bay and Carolina. I know if I pick GB, Cousins will have one of his stupid 350/4/2 and kill me.

I'd go GB, they've been great on D most games this year. don't score a ton for fantasy though

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't go shitting on Treff's pipe dream of BB switching back to a bell cow RB!
there's still at least one more season of the Harris/Stevenson split and who knows how many RBs he'll draft before the 2023 season kicks off
I won't go through the names again, but I stand by BB's history, which is clear, if he has a true horse, he'll use him. Unfortunately, both these dudes appear to be horses.

Never know, Harris could traded, hell, BB found a trade partner for Michel who was virtually worthless.

I just know the kid seems special

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't go through the names again, but I stand by BB's history, which is clear, if he has a true horse, he'll use him. Unfortunately, both these dudes appear to be horses.

Never know, Harris could traded, hell, BB found a trade partner for Michel who was virtually worthless.

I just know the kid seems special
tenor (65).gif:nod::nod::nod:

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stand by BB's history, which is clear, if he has a true horse, he'll use him. Unfortunately, both these dudes appear to be horses.
Treff, have known you a long time now. Youre a good guy. But this Stevenson bromance is like watching Mufasa die in The Lion King.... he gets stampeded but doesnt quite die yet... then he climbs a steep range, only to be pushed off by Scar.... but he doesnt quite die yet... poor Simba...

Just step away from the cliff.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Treff, have known you a long time now. Youre a good guy. But this Stevenson bromance is like watching Mufasa die in The Lion King.... he gets stampeded but doesnt quite die yet... then he climbs a steep range, only to be pushed off by Scar.... but he doesnt quite die yet... poor Simba...

Just step away from the cliff.
Lion king was just an intense near death experience as the water Buffalo trampled Simba. Mufasa still lives.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lion king was just an intense near death experience as the water Buffalo trampled Simba. Mufasa still lives.

Sean Hayes Wtf GIF by Team Coco

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone noticed that the women hosts on 'Good Morning Football' have gotten massive makeovers and now look like Barbie dolls?

I wonder if the idea was suggested to them...good for the career, y'know.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone noticed that the women hosts on 'Good Morning Football' have gotten massive makeovers and now look like Barbie dolls?

I wonder if the idea was suggested to them...good for the career, y'know.

She's not on GMF, but their fantasy numbers girl, Cynthia Freelund is pretty shapely.

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why'd they have to activate CEH? Things were going so well for me. Note: I have both Clyde Edwards-Helaire and Darrel Williams. My others are Leonard Fournette and David Montgomery. I can play 3 of them.

There's no doubt Williams will still be involved.
How much playing time will CEH get? Will he be on a pitch count?
They could be a Nick Chubb/Kareem Hunt type of duo. I can't play them both with the other two that I have. :hmm:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why'd they have to activate CEH? Things were going so well for me. Note: I have both Clyde Edwards-Helaire and Darrel Williams. My others are Leonard Fournette and David Montgomery. I can play 3 of them.

They could be a Nick Chubb/Kareem Hunt type of duo. I can't play them both with the other two that I have. :hmm:

I'd still keep Williams in this week, in hopes that he has the majority of passing work locked up and CEH being eased back in vs thrust into a large role immediately

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe I only notice this with my players, but it seems when one of them is ready to be back, there is a setback at practice, or a setback during warmups, or a setback running out of the tunnel.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say a prayer tonight for the owners out there that had to face Ekeler and Taylor on the same team. You know they are hurting tonight