• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
little blurb on Rotoworld/Edge praising the Eagles commitment to the run game. I find it rather odd that while they had their 'starting' RB around, they refused, flat out refused, to run the ball, didn't matter the gameflow, the situation, the score, start if the game, middle or end, leading or getting blown out, they wouldn't run the ball. yet the moment he goes down, suddenly, it's a good idea. Even that first game, before Howard emerged from his sloth den. Something is very weird here.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
little blurb on Rotoworld/Edge praising the Eagles commitment to the run game. I find it rather odd that while they had their 'starting' RB around, they refused, flat out refused, to run the ball, didn't matter the gameflow, the situation, the score, start if the game, middle or end, leading or getting blown out, they wouldn't run the ball. yet the moment he goes down, suddenly, it's a good idea. Even that first game, before Howard emerged from his sloth den. Something is very weird here.
Perhaps they suddenly liked the BAL model - - it is weird but for my money I never really cared for Sanders - - perhaps they don't either :noidea:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps they suddenly liked the BAL model - - it is weird but for my money I never really cared for Sanders - - perhaps they don't either :noidea:
well that's kinda what I was getting at, but I couldn't find the words to accurately relay that thought process...I think it has something to do with Sanders..either he sucks and couldn't do it, but then..why not just bench his ass? contract? locker room situation? Or is it that the coaching philosophy finally just changed and its purely coincidental? its just weird

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well that's kinda what I was getting at, but I couldn't find the words to accurately relay that thought process...I think it has something to do with Sanders..either he sucks and couldn't do it, but then..why not just bench his ass? contract? locker room situation? Or is it that the coaching philosophy finally just changed and its purely coincidental? its just weird
Well we'll find out in a few weeks when he comes off of IR. What's funny though is that Gainwell has also completely disappeared since Sanders went down. It's like they just decided that everything that was already there sucked so they were starting from scratch with Howard and Scott.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is eligible to come off this week so we won't have to wait long. .... As for Gainwell, I'm not sure what happened there either but he sure did fall from grace.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, I get trade offers on Fantrax but don't get emails about 'em anymore. I haven't changed anything. Anyone else having this problem?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally gonna get to see my boy Stevenson..no cutting away to a 'more competitive' game tonight!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Friggin McDaniels...let's run when Harris is in there, let's pass on first with Stevenson running a pass route while Squishy Mac takes a 15 yard sack.

Damnit Josh, use that sledghammer

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Friggin McDaniels...let's run when Harris is in there, let's pass on first with Stevenson running a pass route while Squishy Mac takes a 15 yard sack.

Damnit Josh, use that sledghammer
The dangers of involvement with a Hoodie/McDaniel backfield. ....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dangers of involvement with a Hoodie/McDaniel backfield. ....
But I can feel it coming in the air tonight...

Stevenson is making strides, and he's damned good. That run that was called back because of holding, where even with the holding he still had to evade 3-4 dudes in the backfield, and still made 30 yards..good stuff man...good stuff

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stevenson is making strides, and he's damned good. That run that was called back because of holding, where even with the holding he still had to evade 3-4 dudes in the backfield, and still made 30 yards..good stuff man...good stuff

would be shocked if they gave Harris or Stevenson a real advantage in touches this year without an injury to one of them

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB just cares about keeping Ds on their heels. And he's really good at it.

with the way these two are running right now and the Pats D has been playing, he's putting entire opponent's teams on their ass and knocking their dicks in the dirt.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with the way these two are running right now and the Pats D has been playing, he's putting entire opponent's teams on their ass and knocking their dicks in the dirt.
An incredible fit for Mac. He's calm under pressure, accurate, and systematic, and not a lot is needed from him right now.

This was a depleted, broken Falcons O, which made it easy to play small, but the Falcons D was good.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would be shocked if they gave Harris or Stevenson a real advantage in touches this year without an injury to one of them
Probably not, but 10-15 touches any given week is pretty flex worthy, especially as injuries continue to pile up

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dropped the Pats after they beat the Jets. Didn’t like the schedule ROS.

The four games since? 15, 25, 17, 34 points

I’m an asshole

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Got to agree with you Treff, just wish he was in a better situation team wise. BB always likes to play around with snaps and touches of his RBs.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to agree with you Treff, just wish he was in a better situation team wise. BB always likes to play around with snaps and touches of his RBs.

don't go shitting on Treff's pipe dream of BB switching back to a bell cow RB!
there's still at least one more season of the Harris/Stevenson split and who knows how many RBs he'll draft before the 2023 season kicks off

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't go shitting on Treff's pipe dream of BB switching back to a bell cow RB!
there's still at least one more season of the Harris/Stevenson split and who knows how many RBs he'll draft before the 2023 season kicks off
I'm a believer that the talent eventually gets to shine and that Stevenson is a talent.