• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saw all the twitter stuff talking about Cooper not participating in warmups...scary proposition to roll with him after the news blurbs about lingering covid impacts

Kamara still in his lineup, odds of me winning greatly increased, need it for playoffs too!
All I can see is 2 scores on my bench if I bench him...and a big zero if I start him..can just feel it in my gut

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone concerned about potential snow storm in Buffalo this weekend? Could depress the passing attack severely.

As my irl Bills fan buddy said "snow games were great when Bills had a mediocre team, lots of fun to watch. With Allen and the passing attack, I hate snow games"

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone concerned about potential snow storm in Buffalo this weekend? Could depress the passing attack severely.

As my irl Bills fan buddy said "snow games were great when Bills had a mediocre team, lots of fun to watch. With Allen and the passing attack, I hate snow games"

I’d say Beasley gets a boost in PPR.

Could be run Josh run game though

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only good thing about BUF is that they have no running game (outside of Allen) so they have to throw. Probably beat to temper expectations a bit though. The same worries me a bit in the ARI-CHI game since I have Murray. ..

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dynasty league. Bonus points for long TDs.

I have Dak, Herbert and Stafford and we only start 1. Dude wants one. He has Jimmy G and Tyrod. Is Stafford worth what looks to be a late 1st (12 teams)?

Was going to offer this and come back with adding my 2nd and 4th. Would be late picks. I would have to skip the 4th, most likely, but it may sound a little better if I include it.
So, my son came in and traded me Hopkins for Jeudy, Melvin Gordon and a 2nd in 2023. A little more than I would have liked to give up, but his bedtime was close and the deadline is at 3am, so time was of the essence there.

Anyway, the Stafford guy hit me back and wants Hebert. He's willing to move AJ Brown. My WRs are banged up as is, but he could help out a lot in games that really matter. We start 3 WRs and my flex is usually a RB (I have Barkley, Chubb, Mixon, Jacobs, Carter and Booker). Have Evans, Mike Williams, DHop, Julio, Golladay, Shepard, and Van Jefferson at WR. But I have a 2 game lead in my division and should coast into a bye.

Not sure what I would have to add to Hebert, but I have the picks and players to do it.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only good thing about BUF is that they have no running game (outside of Allen) so they have to throw. Probably beat to temper expectations a bit though. The same worries me a bit in the ARI-CHI game since I have Murray. ..

Singletary and Breida are around 5 ypc. Moss is under 4.
Less than 200 carries between the three.

It’s more they “want” to throw, but Breida has brought a spark and Moss is losing ground. FTR, Moss looks slow to react and slow while running.

But yeah. Can’t really trust them in fantasy.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, my son came in and traded me Hopkins for Jeudy, Melvin Gordon and a 2nd in 2023. A little more than I would have liked to give up, but his bedtime was close and the deadline is at 3am, so time was of the essence there.

Anyway, the Stafford guy hit me back and wants Hebert. He's willing to move AJ Brown. My WRs are banged up as is, but he could help out a lot in games that really matter. We start 3 WRs and my flex is usually a RB (I have Barkley, Chubb, Mixon, Jacobs, Carter and Booker). Have Evans, Mike Williams, DHop, Julio, Golladay, Shepard, and Van Jefferson at WR. But I have a 2 game lead in my division and should coast into a bye.

Not sure what I would have to add to Hebert, but I have the picks and players to do it.

Tough because Brown could just keep getting hurt, and I might like Herbert over Dak long term.

With Brown’s current status, I’d be stingy with straight up.

Maybe you can add Shepard or Golladay, guess that doesn’t hurt.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough because Brown could just keep getting hurt, and I might like Herbert over Dak long term.

Agree with this thought. I think AJB got hurt 2x last game he played, and titans haven't really dialed up more passing with Henry out, in large part due to no options besides AJB to throw to

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree with this thought. I think AJB got hurt 2x last game he played, and titans haven't really dialed up more passing with Henry out, in large part due to no options besides AJB to throw to
thirded

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ran it through a few of the dynasty calculators and most of them had AJ as the clear winner. I think he is at work and is hitting me back sporadically.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ran it through a few of the dynasty calculators and most of them had AJ as the clear winner. I think he is at work and is hitting me back sporadically.
I think everyone knows I love AJ Brown...I wouldnt trade a nickel for him if I'm trying to make a playoff run. Tannehill without Henry just plain sucks, and he's not worth close to what you'd have to pay to get him. Wanna trade for him next year? I'm all for it

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think everyone knows I love AJ Brown...I wouldnt trade a nickel for him if I'm trying to make a playoff run. Tannehill without Henry just plain sucks, and he's not worth close to what you'd have to pay to get him. Wanna trade for him next year? I'm all for it
This is what makes me hesitate. My main objective is to win this year and I have had the team to win the last 2 years and put up a dud in the playoffs. And what could I get for Hebert this off season? Plus, this team is 8-4 and he may be more valuable on my bench than in this dude's lineup.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what makes me hesitate. My main objective is to win this year and I have had the team to win the last 2 years and put up a dud in the playoffs. And what could I get for Hebert this off season? Plus, this team is 8-4 and he may be more valuable on my bench than in this dude's lineup.
Herbert this offseason?? Gonna be tough. Rodgers, Watson, RW...all likely to change teams, which will likely Domino into Lord knows how many different QB changes, it's gonna change the QB landscape. Owners might fall into having plenty of viable options, others might find themselves with one or even zero when the dust settles

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If thats your goal, ajb is not a target. Thats such a gamble.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Echoing the AJB is more valuable next yr vs helping you win this year sentiment

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SmokingMonkey - forgot where you posted it but I'm betting you feel better about not warning the guy you played about Kamara. .... Ingram certainly didn't give you much of an advantage. ...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SmokingMonkey - forgot where you posted it but I'm betting you feel better about not warning the guy you played about Kamara. .... Ingram certainly didn't give you much of an advantage. ...

yeah, the real kick in the pants for me was that he had DAL DST too, so that goose egg from Kamara is the only thing giving me a chance right now after Ingram did next to nothing. Ingram's only really good run of the night was called back on holding. Kamara guy had Pollard on his bench too!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, the real kick in the pants for me was that he had DAL DST too, so that goose egg from Kamara is the only thing giving me a chance right now after Ingram did next to nothing. Ingram's only really good run of the night was called back on holding. Kamara guy had Pollard on his bench too!
Dallas D was a very smart play this week, both starting tackles out, Kamara out, Dallas D line finally back to the opening week lineup..and Taysom Hill trying to keep pace..recipe for turnovers, and frankly I'm surprised the sack numbers weren't higher

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas D was a very smart play this week, both starting tackles out, Kamara out, Dallas D line finally back to the opening week lineup..and Taysom Hill trying to keep pace..recipe for turnovers, and frankly I'm surprised the sack numbers weren't higher

their DST playing awesome this year when I had them pegged for a breakout last year sucks for me.
I was 1 season too early, which, unfortunately for me, only matters for dynasty/keeper formats, lol