• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aiyuk and Pittman have similar ECR and ADP. Pittman gets the volume (156 targets) but Aiyuk gets the efficiency (almost 18 yards per catch on only 75 receptions).

Push come to shove, who'd you rather have in a redraft league?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aiyuk and Pittman have similar ECR and ADP. Pittman gets the volume (156 targets) but Aiyuk gets the efficiency (almost 18 yards per catch on only 75 receptions).

Give me Aiyuk but wouldn't mind either. Pittman only has a few games with Richardson and none with Flacco, where Aiyuk has the familiarity with Purdy and is playing for a new contract/auditioning for his next team, as of today

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pittman seems to whoop my ass whenever I play him so I'll take him. Aiyuks situation with the contract is tough to evaluate. Talent wise I have always liked Aiyuk.

Pittman is more of a possession receiver and Aiyuk more of a big play guy. So take your pick.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me Aiyuk but wouldn't mind either. Pittman only has a few games with Richardson and none with Flacco, where Aiyuk has the familiarity with Purdy and is playing for a new contract/auditioning for his next team, as of today
Ditto for me

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pittman seems to whoop my ass whenever I play him so I'll take him. Aiyuks situation with the contract is tough to evaluate. Talent wise I have always liked Aiyuk.

Pittman is more of a possession receiver and Aiyuk more of a big play guy. So take your pick.

Saw a stat - the kind of stat i tend to gravitate towards - that in the last 3 seasons, Pittman has had 6 different QB throwing to him and he still averaged 1000 yards. (Plus his targets has gone up each season.)

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'm in the minority, but give me Pittman. Absolutely no competition for targets and I don't think Aiyuk's yards per reception is sustainable.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw a stat - the kind of stat i tend to gravitate towards - that in the last 3 seasons, Pittman has had 6 different QB throwing to him and he still averaged 1000 yards. (Plus his targets has gone up each season.)

Aiyuk has had 4 different QBs the last 3 years and has also avg over 1000yds, including one season where his HC hated him and took 7 weeks into the season to give him a role.

Really don't think you can go wrong here, give me whichever one falls the farthest down the draft board

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1000002935.jpg

I mean, it's pretty clear- and neither have had decent QB's

JimmyG, Mullens, Lance, Purdy, among others are NOT markedly better than Wentz, Ryan, Minshew.

Going forward though, Purdy is certainly an infinitely better passer than Richardson appears to be

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got another.
DJ Moore and Metcalf are in similar situations. New OC. Other talented players on the roster to take away targets.

Moore seems to have the volume but Metcalf reels in more TD to make up for it.

Push comes to shove, who'd you rather have?

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or Amari Cooper.
Kind of like his situation better than Moore & Metcalf.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got another.
DJ Moore and Metcalf are in similar situations. New OC. Other talented players on the roster to take away targets.

Moore seems to have the volume but Metcalf reels in more TD to make up for it.

Push comes to shove, who'd you rather have?

still redraft?

DK for me.

I trust his current situation MUCH more. I think Caleb will be a bigger bust than Jamarcus Russel, plus there's more competition for targets there. And while I love Cooper, I'm not placing a bet on Watson either.

Geno is no stud, but at least he's efficient and gets the ball to his guys

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still redraft?

DK for me.

I trust his current situation MUCH more. I think Caleb will be a bigger bust than Jamarcus Russel, plus there's more competition for targets there. And while I love Cooper, I'm not placing a bet on Watson either.

Geno is no stud, but at least he's efficient and gets the ball to his guys
I'd go Metcalf also as I feel he'll score more TDs and that will be the difference maker between them. Geno is going to look for him while it is hard to know if Moore will be Caleb first look. I think Moore and Allen will both get lots of targets and Odunze the red zone looks. Also as a rookie Caleb may just use his legs more often then aging Geno.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh hell yeah, I'd go for this!

I'm stunned that he's still a FA.

Kinda surprised myself.

Couldn't ask for a better security blanket, regardless of JJ or Darnold under center, and even better once Hock is %100.

Jefferson and Addison, Hock and Renfrow, and A. Jones, what more could a QB ask for??

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda surprised myself.

Couldn't ask for a better security blanket, regardless of JJ or Darnold under center, and even better once Hock is %100.

Jefferson and Addison, Hock and Renfrow, and Ty Chandler, what more could a QB ask for??
FIFY. :D :D :D