• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i own dj moore in most of my leagues....

own Fields in 3... started him in 2.. one i didnt start him luckily i own Moore...

But it would have been nice to see both those huge numbers going into sunday...

to clarify, you started Moore but benched Fields?
I'm not a game-theory disciple, but I think that goes heavily against the logical play unless you have another stud with plus matchup at QB

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to clarify, you started Moore but benched Fields?
I'm not a game-theory disciple, but I think that goes heavily against the logical play unless you have another stud with plus matchup at QB

well, my other QB in that league is Cousins... Sure KC is not as good of a matchup than Washington... but Cousins is safe for 200+ and 2 TDs... hard to make that swap for a thursday game...

Easy to say now that it was a mistake... But again, i dont think it will matter Moore was so good, and in that league my opponent used McLaurin and Washington D... so theres that...

Game theory is also more of a big thing in daily than it is in season long... But nobody, even the most optimistic Moore truther, would have predicted THAT game....

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone have any thoughts on Jameson Williams prospect this weekend? First game after suspension..does he play, play a full compliment of snaps, and with the Sun God not practicing most of the week, what's the projeciton?

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone have any thoughts on Jameson Williams prospect this weekend? First game after suspension..does he play, play a full compliment of snaps, and with the Sun God not practicing most of the week, what's the projeciton?
I have no idea what to think about the guy - he sure hasn't shown much to this point in his career. Granted, injuries and susp have played a part. As for this week, even without the sun-god I'm doubtful he does much. .... think he is in the prove it first mode.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea what to think about the guy - he sure hasn't shown much to this point in his career. Granted, injuries and susp have played a part. As for this week, even without the sun-god I'm doubtful he does much. .... think he is in the prove it first mode.

I’d agree on the wait and see. But I would think most who are debating on using him don’t have a great option instead of him.

So I may hijack treffs question to ask a similar one. What level of player would you start over him??

Would you start last weeks darling Michael Wilson over him??

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

starting anyone with targets/production over him in week 1, even if Amon-Ra sits

I haven't seen the Goff-Williams connection warrant starting him the first week he's back, after missing the last month of practices and meetings

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, yet, he's only been allowed to touch the ball twice, a 40 yard rush, and a 41 yard TD reception...so he's shown something, and with his draft capital/pedigree, added to the amount of BS they've already put up with, surely they'll eventually want to see what he can do when given real opportunities..right?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, yet, he's only been allowed to touch the ball twice, a 40 yard rush, and a 41 yard TD reception...so he's shown something, and with his draft capital/pedigree, added to the amount of BS they've already put up with, surely they'll eventually want to see what he can do when given real opportunities..right?

isnt that funny... They spent the exact same draft capital on Gibbs... They even traded to get him... but yet... they aint using him to the extent they should....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d agree on the wait and see. But I would think most who are debating on using him don’t have a great option instead of him.

So I may hijack treffs question to ask a similar one. What level of player would you start over him??

If I knew I was getting last weeks Michael WIlson production? yep! :)

as is? I dunno, probably

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So do Taylor owners start him? What about Mack owners? The Colts aren't giving any detail on the status right now and it's pissing me off.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When its Thursday Night and you've already lost because the other team has DJ Moore

David Tennant No GIF by Doctor Who
The other team had Fields and Moore. I'm down 80 points and we both used 2 players.

I already set my week 6 lineup this morning.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other team had Fields and Moore. I'm down 80 points and we both used 2 players.

I already set my week 6 lineup this morning.
Oh it gets better

We're the last place teams

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don’t think they just hand him the WR2 gig… but I’d be sweating if I was Josh Reynolds (or whoever their 2 is)

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think they just hand him the WR2 gig… but I’d be sweating if I was Josh Reynolds (or whoever their 2 is)

just an observation I made about the Lions... they are a lot like the titans.. in that once they get a lead they want to make the game as short as possible.. eat up as much time, and run the ball.. that's why we are not getting the Gibbs production that we expected, because Monty is the better pure runner...

point is, with the sun god, Laporta, not sure if he can be a consistent source of production every week... sure he will have his huge games... like Josh Reynolds did earlier this season... but there are too many hands to feed for this slow it down offense...

with that said... Amon is not playing this week... if you are ever going to start him, this is the week IMO... not only is St. Brown not playing,.... but I am sure they will do everything they can to see what they have in Williams...

I would start him over players like Tank Dell, Michael Wilson, Christian Watson, probably even Romeo Doubs...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m only playing him in 1/3 of the leagues I have him.

And that’s more so because I have no choice. I’m not even certain he will play.

If he does play, my hope is for a couple, maybe three deep targets.

Gibbs and Reynolds also questionable.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was against him even playing last year. Rushed back after the ACL tear in the National Title game. Should have been a redshirt year, like Hendon Hooker should be this year.

He’s at 78 career snaps right now. Has like two practices with the team in the last six weeks.

I don’t look at where Detroit drafted guys as any indicator of how they will be used.

They don’t even start their first round linebacker.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Took a bit but BUF seems to be shaking the jet-lag. ....
Well, maybe not the defense

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not bad enough I played Moore and Fields in a league. I played Etienne in two leagues. Disaster week