• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm tempted to start Tim Patrick tonight instead of waiting for Jaylen Waddle on Sunday. I like having guys going on Thursday Night Football so that it's more entertaining, but I definitely should not do this, right? It's full PPR.
I'll fill you in on the local Denver buzz, and you can take it for what it's worth.

The Denver dudes are very worried about Bridgewater in this game. Both tackles have been sub par, TeddyB is having a hard time walking across the field, let alone being mobile in the pocket, and the assumption is Myles Garret is gonna rip him apart.

so there's that.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll fill you in on the local Denver buzz, and you can take it for what it's worth.

The Denver dudes are very worried about Bridgewater in this game. Both tackles have been sub par, TeddyB is having a hard time walking across the field, let alone being mobile in the pocket, and the assumption is Myles Garret is gonna rip him apart.

so there's that.

You are tempering my excitement for Timmy Twelve Points Patrick.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m going with Patrick and Landry in D1… and with rain and wind on the forecast, I expect to regret that decision.
I made the best moves I thought were possible this week but it's going to be a shitshow in basically all my leagues. It seems like half my starters are either injured or on byes this week. This week sucks

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m going with Patrick and Landry in D1… and with rain and wind on the forecast, I expect to regret that decision.

Timmy will give us 12 points rain or shine.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing the guy who traded me Javonte this week.

But I think I’m starting AJ Dillon over my Broncos duo. Browns run D is no joke.

Still, part of me wants to start Javonte just because… wish Gordon would go away.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Felton, yes r or no for starting tonight? I need a lot of bye week replacements so I'm at bottom of barrel.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Felton, yes r or no for starting tonight? I need a lot of bye week replacements so I'm at bottom of barrel.
A decent PPR dart throw, if you are desperate

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. I do have Matt Ryan in Barbarians as my streamer, but I have Tua as my streamer in most other leagues. Maybe I'll make the switch wherever I can.

Any thoughts on Damien Harris in an 8 team, full PPR league? Someone dropped him, but I wonder if he's worth rostering in this format. I am facing the last place team in that league this week, and she has a weak roster. I figure Harris would be a safe floor play, so maybe he's worth picking up just for this week. The other RB starting option is Eli Mitchell, but you know how scary it is to trust a Niners RB. I'd love to get input from others. @redseat @MilkSpiller22 @HaroldSeattle @TKOSpikes @leftypower @TREFF @SmokingMonkey @SteelersPride

He's pretty much boom or bust imo.. Especially if he is in BBs doghouse... The patriots OL can't create holes lately and obviously that screws a RB

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's pretty much boom or bust imo.. Especially if he is in BBs doghouse... The patriots OL can't create holes lately and obviously that screws a RB
he's around 4.1 a carry with 2 100 yard games under his belt thus far, including the most recent one..granted Dallas is no stout D, and the negative 4 yard vs TB is a glaring bad mark, but virtually no one runs successfully on them.
The line might not be doing great, but better than some.

But that dog house..yeha that's a real thing, luckily for Harris he's been able to avoid it this season, even with a couple fumbles.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's around 4.1 a carry with 2 100 yard games under his belt thus far, including the most recent one..granted Dallas is no stout D, and the negative 4 yard vs TB is a glaring bad mark, but virtually no one runs successfully on them.
The line might not be doing great, but better than some.

But that dog house..yeha that's a real thing, luckily for Harris he's been able to avoid it this season, even with a couple fumbles.

Well I think the only reason why he hasn't been in the doghouse was because of Stevenson's struggles...

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now if you think Harris has the upside vs the Jets then of course start harris... But this is not where you care about floor, because neither players floor is going to WIN it for you... especially in an 8 team league, where even on a killer BYE week, all teams should be pretty solid...

last week Stevenson poached touches and a rushing touchdown. Harris could lose reps.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I sure was hoping for more than 3 points from Patrick.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of replacing inactive/doubtful players, I abstained from Sunday morning lineup tinkering. Haven't been making too many bad choices lately, at least not more than normal, but more testing my gut vs my head

Let's see how this dice roll shake out!