• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. I do have Matt Ryan in Barbarians as my streamer, but I have Tua as my streamer in most other leagues. Maybe I'll make the switch wherever I can.

Any thoughts on Damien Harris in an 8 team, full PPR league? Someone dropped him, but I wonder if he's worth rostering in this format. I am facing the last place team in that league this week, and she has a weak roster. I figure Harris would be a safe floor play, so maybe he's worth picking up just for this week. The other RB starting option is Eli Mitchell, but you know how scary it is to trust a Niners RB. I'd love to get input from others. @redseat @MilkSpiller22 @HaroldSeattle @TKOSpikes @leftypower @TREFF @SmokingMonkey @SteelersPride
I think he is worth a roster spot. Tough to use in a negative game script, but he should get a decent amount of touches against the Jets.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. I do have Matt Ryan in Barbarians as my streamer, but I have Tua as my streamer in most other leagues. Maybe I'll make the switch wherever I can.

Any thoughts on Damien Harris in an 8 team, full PPR league? Someone dropped him, but I wonder if he's worth rostering in this format. I am facing the last place team in that league this week, and she has a weak roster. I figure Harris would be a safe floor play, so maybe he's worth picking up just for this week. The other RB starting option is Eli Mitchell, but you know how scary it is to trust a Niners RB. I'd love to get input from others. @redseat @MilkSpiller22 @HaroldSeattle @TKOSpikes @leftypower @TREFF @SmokingMonkey @SteelersPride

if you need him in a pinch to cover bye weeks with so many heavy hitters out or injured, he'll get touches vs the Jets, just gotta hope its one of those games where he breaks a few good chunk runs

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

id rather start mitchell than Harris... Pretty easily too...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

8 teamer, D Harris is about the last "starting" RB I would consider rostering..but yes, I would roster him, for exactly these situations. And yes, over Mitchell, as Lord knows what SF will do, and honestly, Mitchel was only truly impressive in week 1 vs Detriot, who has made virtually everyone look great, the Eagles utterly shut him down in week 2, and the Cards allowed a decent but ho-hum type performance week 5.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 teamer, D Harris is about the last "starting" RB I would consider rostering..but yes, I would roster him, for exactly these situations. And yes, over Mitchell, as Lord knows what SF will do, and honestly, Mitchel was only truly impressive in week 1 vs Detriot, who has made virtually everyone look great, the Eagles utterly shut him down in week 2, and the Cards allowed a decent but ho-hum type performance week 5.

And it's a full PPR 8 teamer. Use Harris this week and then drop him, right?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Mitchell, but you're right, who knows what they will do? 49ers make the Ravens RB situation look absolutely stable. ;)

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it's a full PPR 8 teamer. Use Harris this week and then drop him, right?
Depending on what's out there, what remaining bye weeks you might have to deal, the general health and stability of whoever else you've got .sure, drop him. Not like he's all that important, just useful if needed. I still expect Stevenson to eventually usurp him, but it may not be for awhile, maybe not even until next season

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depending on what's out there, what remaining bye weeks you might have to deal, the general health and stability of whoever else you've got .sure, drop him. Not like he's all that important, just useful if needed. I still expect Stevenson to eventually usurp him, but it may not be for awhile, maybe not even until next season

Thanks. I like rostering at least one droppable player anyway. LOL.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess i am the lone wolf on Mitchell... I would easily start him over Harris... 49ers are known to go heavy handed on the RB they choose... so i see the upside of Mitchell to be much higher... and we are talking about players who without a TD will unlikely score 10 fantasy points... so why play it safe?? go for the upside!!!

now if you think Harris has the upside vs the Jets then of course start harris... But this is not where you care about floor, because neither players floor is going to WIN it for you... especially in an 8 team league, where even on a killer BYE week, all teams should be pretty solid...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If your in a pinch why not?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys think about Tee Higgins for the rest of the season? Solid flex option/WR2 depending on matchups?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess i am the lone wolf on Mitchell... I would easily start him over Harris... 49ers are known to go heavy handed on the RB they choose... so i see the upside of Mitchell to be much higher... and we are talking about players who without a TD will unlikely score 10 fantasy points... so why play it safe?? go for the upside!!!

now if you think Harris has the upside vs the Jets then of course start harris... But this is not where you care about floor, because neither players floor is going to WIN it for you... especially in an 8 team league, where even on a killer BYE week, all teams should be pretty solid...

This is a family league, and I'm kinda disappointed we only got 8 people to do it. Hopefully, we have at least 10 next year. Yeah, you would think every roster would be loaded, but this week I'm facing the one team that has a weak roster. It's my sister-in-law, and I think this is her first time playing. Her RB's are Mike Davis, Josh Jacobs, Zack Moss, Nyheim Hines, and an injured David Montgomery. I actually urged her to pick up Moss and she did. I probably should tell her to drop Nyheim Hines.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys think about Tee Higgins for the rest of the season? Solid flex option/WR2 depending on matchups?

I traded for him in one league a couple weeks ago, and it's been really disappointing. I'm going to remain optimistic, though. I like him in the red zone, and it can't all be about Chase in the Bengals passing game, right?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL. As a Niners fan, I want to believe that he's the new Raheem Mostert. The Colts D is pretty solid up front though thanks to us giving them Buckner. :L

X Files GIF by The X-Files

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I traded for him in one league a couple weeks ago, and it's been really disappointing. I'm going to remain optimistic, though. I like him in the red zone, and it can't all be about Chase in the Bengals passing game, right?
I think he's a solid WR2, especially when they turn Burrows lose - - he and Chase, sadly, have made Boyd pretty much irrelevant

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm tempted to start Tim Patrick tonight instead of waiting for Jaylen Waddle on Sunday. I like having guys going on Thursday Night Football so that it's more entertaining, but I definitely should not do this, right? It's full PPR.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm tempted to start Tim Patrick tonight instead of waiting for Jaylen Waddle on Sunday. I like having guys going on Thursday Night Football so that it's more entertaining, but I definitely should not do this, right? It's full PPR.
Patrick isn't a bad play tonight. Jeudy is still out.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patrick isn't a bad play tonight. Jeudy is still out.

Oh man, you are convincing me to go with a Teddy Two Gloves-Timmy Twelve Points stack. He is remarkably consistent.

Screenshot_7.png