• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rest of the season? I would say Moss is the safer play, but Carter has the higher ceiling.
yeah, rest of season. Doesnt Moss have the better schedule and not on the Jets? Carter has been pretty reliable though

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have to say Moss is more likely to have better weeks.
Carter might also be missing a QB for a few weeks...which, I guess is a bad thing?

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carter might also be missing a QB for a few weeks...which, I guess is a bad thing?
very bad thing, lol

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
flacco to the rescue:suds:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after watching some bits and pieces of the Patriots Jets game last weekend, I decided that holding onto Crowder wasn't worth it, it was tough enough with Wilson, probably going to be a wasteland with this White guy I've never heard of.

Then they go out and bring Flacco back into the mix, who loved targeting the hell out of Crowder in his last stint with the Jets....

They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noah Fant or Mike Gesicki ROS in an 8 team full PPR league? This is my wife's team, but I advise her. She also has Kittle on IR. Only have one IR spot in this league, and she also has Kareem Hunt injured. Would it be crazy to drop Kittle so that she can stash Hunt on IR? I think she should add some RB depth, and Michael Carter is available.

@femurov I'd love your insight on the Broncos offense. I have Jeudy in this league.

Last edited:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noah Fant or Mike Gesicki ROS in an 8 team full PPR league? This is my wife's team, but I advise her. She also has Kittle on IR. Only have one IR spot in this league, and she also has Kareem Hunt injured. Would it be crazy to drop Kittle so that she can stash Hunt on IR? I think she should add some RB depth, and Michael Carter is available.

@femurov I'd love your insight on the Broncos offense. I have Jeudy in this league.

2 top 10 TEs,,, hard to decide which one.. Id go Gesicki... but it is very close... id try hard to trade one because that is one of those decisions you will almost always get wrong... But if this is not a TE premium league, i doubt either would fetch you that much...

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd lean Fant. If Miami makes a trade for Watson and he actually plays, I think I'd flip to Gesicki though

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fant useage will decline with jeudy back most likely.

Gesickis useage will decline with parker and fuller back. Id be mor confident in the two miami wrs missing more time. So gesicki for me

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d like to thank @SteelersPride for his August love for Henderson. I wouldn’t have picked him in my home league without the chatter.

:thumb:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finally decide to swap Herbert and Hurts since Hurts has been outscoring him..of course there's rushing TD's that aren't his this week
I feel your frustration. Also a called back td pass

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch. It Hurts so good.
Not.