• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sure feels strange having 1 eye on the inactive reports and 1 eye on The Masters

im kinda used to having 1+9/10ths of an eye on The Masters and maybe a wee bit elsewhere but this is too weird....2020...

should be really weird watching 5 opening drives at 1 oclock that are not golf drives

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sure feels strange having 1 eye on the inactive reports and 1 eye on The Masters

im kinda used to having 1+9/10ths of an eye on The Masters and maybe a wee bit elsewhere but this is too weird....2020...

should be really weird watching 5 opening drives at 1 oclock that are not golf drives
The masters?? Dear lord if theres one "sport" thats worse on TV than hockey..its friggin golf.
Love golf, I own all kinds of useless golf crap, open my car door and at least one golf ball rolls down the street. But watch it?!?!?! Hell naw

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The masters?? Dear lord if theres one "sport" thats worse on TV than hockey..its friggin golf.
Love golf, I own all kinds of useless golf crap, open my car door and at least one golf ball rolls down the street. But watch it?!?!?! Hell naw
I gave ya Cake just for the always entertaining way with words

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alf, CJ Anderson, Gus...

True, C.J. is really slow. He ran track in high school, and his personal best in the 100 meter dash was 12.11 seconds, which is super slow.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What exactly is a two-down sloth?

View attachment 258588
I dunno who the author of this blurb is..but "sloth" and Lamar Miller have never really been the case.
Now, maybe the injuries have sapped what he has, but hes always been, "shifty", " elusive", a "slasher", never been referred to as a sloth or plodder. And while catching has never been his biggest asset, hes always be plenty capable there as well. Until he comes out and proves otherwise, I certainly wouldn't call him a "two down sloth".

I have a feeling this dude has a lot of stock in CPAT, or is just salty his #1 pick in '19 rookie drafts, Montgomery, sucks

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curling beats them as as far as excitement goes. ... there's nothing I enjoy more than watching and awaiting on them to release that funky disk .... then the brooming and final resting place - - wow, just wow :pound:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curling beats them as as far as excitement goes. ... there's nothing I enjoy more than watching and awaiting on them to release that funky disk .... then the brooming and final resting place - - wow, just wow :pound:
The brooming can be somewhat exhilarating...

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno who the author of this blurb is..but "sloth" and Lamar Miller have never really been the case.
Now, maybe the injuries have sapped what he has, but hes always been, "shifty", " elusive", a "slasher", never been referred to as a sloth or plodder. And while catching has never been his biggest asset, hes always be plenty capable there as well. Until he comes out and proves otherwise, I certainly wouldn't call him a "two down sloth".

I have a feeling this dude has a lot of stock in CPAT, or is just salty his #1 pick in '19 rookie drafts, Montgomery, sucks

Yeah, being speedy is pretty much what Lamar Miller was known for. I'm not sure how fast he is now, though.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't that just give Bill Lazar more freedom to be a dumbass...and now with the potential of Tyler Bray at QB for awhile??

Man, there's gotta be some free agent QB out there who is better.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't that just give Bill Lazar more freedom to be a dumbass...and now with the potential of Tyler Bray at QB for awhile??

Is Bortles available? I think he's just on Denver's practice squad, so I think any other team can pick him up. ARob had success with him before.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you guys like better the rest of the season? Robinson or Hunt. Robinson is obviously RB1 in Jacksonville but he’s got some tough match ups for the playoff stretch and Cleveland has shown repeatedly that they can support Chubb and Hunt. I also own Chubb and locking up the Cleveland’s backfield is an interesting draw as well.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you guys like better the rest of the season? Robinson or Hunt. Robinson is obviously RB1 in Jacksonville but he’s got some tough match ups for the playoff stretch and Cleveland has shown repeatedly that they can support Chubb and Hunt. I also own Chubb and locking up the Cleveland’s backfield is an interesting draw as well.
Good question.
Leaning Hunt.
But Robinson is getting a boatload of touches.
In 9 weeks he has 7 TD. Not a bad average.