• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone bullish on Zack Moss? I heard/read more than one expert say that he's about to see his workload increase because Singletary has been ineffective. They're recommending that he be picked up now so that you don't have to go through waivers next week.

As always, the problem is who to drop. My least valuable guy is probably Gio Bernard, but as long as Mixon is out, Gio is a plug and play RB2.
even if he gets more, no buffalo backs have produced, and you figure singletary still involved to a point. id rather have the cuff.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW, they are saying they should know his status Wednesday and it won't be a game time decision.

Well they fucking lied. Panthers didn't say shit today. They have until 4pm Thursday to activate him for the game. Guess we'll know more then.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they fucking lied. Panthers didn't say shit today. They have until 4pm Thursday to activate him for the game. Guess we'll know more then.
Twitter folk say he’s unlikely to play. Have said that for a few dyas

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone bullish on Zack Moss? I heard/read more than one expert say that he's about to see his workload increase because Singletary has been ineffective. They're recommending that he be picked up now so that you don't have to go through waivers next week.

As always, the problem is who to drop. My least valuable guy is probably Gio Bernard, but as long as Mixon is out, Gio is a plug and play RB2.
Well, I would not drop Gio in the short term for sure. ... long term, maybe Moss gets more work, maybe not - - it's just not worth the risk - - bird in the hand thing. ...

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone think Tevin Coleman is worth hanging onto? He's on my IR, but he could return this Sunday. When Allen Robinson gets ruled out, I think I will drop Coleman, and put AROB on IR. Then, I will grab a WR for next week because I have 2 injured guys (Ridley and AROB) and two guys on bye for Week 9 (Boyd and Fulgham).

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone think Tevin Coleman is worth hanging onto? He's on my IR, but he could return this Sunday. When Allen Robinson gets ruled out, I think I will drop Coleman, and put AROB on IR. Then, I will grab a WR for next week because I have 2 injured guys (Ridley and AROB) and two guys on bye for Week 9 (Boyd and Fulgham).
If Mostert, and Wilson are out, I wouldn't be dropping Coleman

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Mostert, and Wilson are out, I wouldn't be dropping Coleman

I just don't see him doing that much. Hasty looks really good. I think that McKinnon will get more opportunities, too, even though he hasn't looked good in the last two games. They'll be a 3-headed RB committee where likely no one will be too productive in fantasy. Plus, Coleman hasn't played in a while. By the time he gets back into good shape, Mostert could be back.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just my personal feelings on all SF RB's. ..... just when you need them, they will feature someone else - it's worse than a BB guessing game. - so unless you just feel lucky, I'd move on. - that's just been my experience, I have McKinnon in a couple of leagues, but just never feel 'safe' playing him.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just my personal feelings on all SF RB's. ..... just when you need them, they will feature someone else - it's worse than a BB guessing game. - so unless you just feel lucky, I'd move on. - that's just been my experience, I have McKinnon in a couple of leagues, but just never feel 'safe' playing him.

49ers activated RB Tevin Coleman (knee) from injured reserve ahead of Week 8 against the Seahawks.​

This means Coleman will be available Sunday for the first time since September 20. With Jeff Wilson on IR, Kyle Shanahan could turn to a trio of Coleman, Jerick McKinnon and JaMycal Hasty in a great matchup... or pick one, not tell media members and leave us all frustrated after the game. The most likely outcome seems to be Hasty and Coleman splitting the bulk of the opportunity with McKinnon on pseudo-load management.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like weather could be an issue around the schedule. 40 mph gusts in Green Bay.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thankfully the weather in Cincy looks pretty good. Due to injuries and byes, I have the killer B's...

Burrow, Bernard, Boyd, Bullock. Hope it's high scoring. Oh, my opponent has Tannehill and Henry. 6 players in on game.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

49ers activated RB Tevin Coleman (knee) from injured reserve ahead of Week 8 against the Seahawks.​

This means Coleman will be available Sunday for the first time since September 20. With Jeff Wilson on IR, Kyle Shanahan could turn to a trio of Coleman, Jerick McKinnon and JaMycal Hasty in a great matchup... or pick one, not tell media members and leave us all frustrated after the game. The most likely outcome seems to be Hasty and Coleman splitting the bulk of the opportunity with McKinnon on pseudo-load management.
That didn't last long. ....

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The 49ers traded LB Kwon Alexander to the Saints.​

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucs only ran the ball 5 times tonight. A record for least amount of running plays. No doubt that had to sting for those vested in Bucs RBs.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucs only ran the ball 5 times tonight. A record for least amount of running plays. No doubt that had to sting for those vested in Bucs RBs.

Yeah, I heard Al Michaels mention it. What was the previous record? And one of those carries was a kneeldown. Only 3.3 points for RoJo tonight in 0.5 PPR. Only 7.1 for Fournette.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone got any new info on how long Golladay could be out for?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone got any new info on how long Golladay could be out for?
I just read that he should be back this week or next. At least that's what Detroit expects or they would have put him on IR last week.