• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only other possible use I would make of that space is to pick up Tannehill (Titans have a bye week upcoming so I can't drop Goff), as Goff is all I have at QB and it's not looking good for the Rammies' offensive line.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only other possible use I would make of that space is to pick up Tannehill (Titans have a bye week upcoming so I can't drop Goff), as Goff is all I have at QB and it's not looking good for the Rammies' offensive line.
yikes man. What else besides tanny is on the wiaver

neither him nor goff have a great playoff schedule

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is not to like about Tannehill's playoff schedule? My reticence with him moreso was Tenn possibly being more run oriented.

@TKOSpikes no thoughts on the Bills-Ravens matchup? :) I think that one could go either way, they might dominate Lamar or the other way around.

I'm willing to play Goff week 14 as long as he's got Kupp. After that it gets ugly.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is not to like about Tannehill's playoff schedule? My reticence with him moreso was Tenn possibly being more run oriented.

@TKOSpikes no thoughts on the Bills-Ravens matchup? :) I think that one could go either way, they might dominate Lamar or the other way around.

I'm willing to play Goff week 14 as long as he's got Kupp. After that it gets ugly.
tannehill plays the raiders which are juicy. texans are improving. Saints are deceptively good........and getting healthy.......ur call. Goff also has been very bad. He was the qb 15 coming into this week in ppg. and well lets drop him big time again.

hes had 3 good games

hes also had games of 10, 19(twice), 16, 1 and 6. yes three games this year he has had 10 points or less.........
id rather start a guy i know is gonna get me 15-17 a week and has no ceiling , just me

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tannehill plays the raiders which are juicy. texans are improving. Saints are deceptively good........and getting healthy.......ur call. Goff also has been very bad. He was the qb 15 coming into this week in ppg. and well lets drop him big time again.

hes had 3 good games

hes also had games of 10, 19(twice), 16, 1 and 6. yes three games this year he has had 10 points or less.........
id rather start a guy i know is gonna get me 15-17 a week and has no ceiling , just me

Well there is nothing else out there, you know why? It's a 20 team league. Last year I fibbed (when I was reluctant to drop Zuerlein) and said it was in a 20 team league when it was actually an 18 team league. Now it's 20.

And I actually beat everyone to Tannehill when he was named the starter and had held him through this past week and dropped him for Brian Hill. How about that. There's no telling if there will be anyone else if I don't place a claim in. Sure has been a lot of activity with all the QB turnover this year.

So you see, there are worse fates than attempting to roll through the playoffs in a 20 team league with Goff. For now I've made the choice to try to soften the risk of the week 14 def I'll be deploying.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there is nothing else out there, you know why? It's a 20 team league. Last year I fibbed (when I was reluctant to drop Zuerlein) and said it was in a 20 team league when it was actually an 18 team league. Now it's 20.

And I actually beat everyone to Tannehill when he was named the starter and had held him through this past week and dropped him for Brian Hill. How about that. There's no telling if there will be anyone else if I don't place a claim in. Sure has been a lot of activity with all the QB turnover this year.

So you see, there are worse fates than attempting to roll through the playoffs in a 20 team league with Goff. For now I've made the choice to try to soften the risk of the week 14 def I'll be deploying.
Oh crap I didn’t realize that. I’d grab tabby ASAP if u haven’t I think u did.

Aside from the cardinals game I’d prolly roll tanny every week right now. And the Seahawks week is a toss up but likely there too Seattle d isn’t good

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ravens will run over us all day. Love Edmunds, but he has to learn how to attack. Young lad, so I have patience.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In one of my big money league had a tight match up going into Monday night game. My opponent had Metcalf who put him just slightly into the lead along with the 49ers D, then the winning field goal took just enough points away from his D to give me a lead of .54. How sweet that was all away around. :dhd:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw this gif on twitter and it's so on the money I had to share.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In one of my big money league had a tight match up going into Monday night game. My opponent had Metcalf who put him just slightly into the lead along with the 49ers D, then the winning field goal took just enough points away from his D to give me a lead of .54. How sweet that was all away around. :dhd:

Better pray there's not a stat correction. In one of my leagues this year, a guy "won" by .1 of a point but then later in the week there was some tiny ass stat correction to Cooper Kupp's yardage and he lost by .1. One of the most brutal losses I've ever seen

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better pray there's not a stat correction. In one of my leagues this year, a guy "won" by .1 of a point but then later in the week there was some tiny ass stat correction to Cooper Kupp's yardage and he lost by .1. One of the most brutal losses I've ever seen
that's why you set your "lock results" to Tuesday morning, or similar. That way some odd stat correction on Thursday, doesn't flip results, which could've made the difference between all sorts of roster moves that you might not have made had the w/l record been flipped.
Theres good reason to make sure the stats are right, but at some point retroactively "fixing" shit just throws a wrench into things

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that has happened 5 times in my big money league over the years.

no one ones wants to lock them, but they complain like crazy when it happens.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would trade Russell Wilson for Josh Allen in a redraft league in a heartbeat! Whatcha all think, wouldn't you? :pound::pound::pound:

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bout a playoff loss by .02.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would trade Russell Wilson for Josh Allen in a redraft league in a heartbeat! Whatcha all think, wouldn't you? :pound::pound::pound:
I would have to think about it long and hard.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there was a stat correction that put him in the led. He was so happy telling me to suck it.......then there was a second stat correction that put me back into the led. That was some funny stuff for me. Not so much for him, he saying he'll not use sleeper in the future.:lol:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how does the Steelers D go from making McVeigh, Goff, Gurley, Woods, Kupp and co look like a bad high school team, to letting the freaking Cleveland browns go up and down the field almost unimpeded??

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how does the Steelers D go from making McVeigh, Goff, Gurley, Woods, Kupp and co look like a bad high school team, to letting the freaking Cleveland browns go up and down the field almost unimpeded??

Thursday night games