• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If yall don't feed him the rock next week against Miami, you should fire your coaches on principle.
no, let allen run, but not effectively, let him throw 37-45 times inefficiently. Let him turn the rock over, or by some magic continue fumbling, and get saved. Allen has to be better for the offense, hes hasnt turned any corners this year. after that let gore eat

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, let allen run, but not effectively, let him throw 37-45 times inefficiently. Let him turn the rock over, or by some magic continue fumbling, and get saved. Allen has to be better for the offense, hes hasnt turned any corners this year. after that let gore eat

Agree to disagree. Man, you got a blind spot for Allen. He has a few bad throws a game, not saying he's great, but the man leads the league in 4th quarter comebacks, and is up there in 4th quarter passer rating... (and would have added to that with a kicker worth anything).

3rd and 3 at mid field, after the momentum shift of sack/safety tied it up... We throw a 40 yard bomb. Stupid calls like that... I'm more mad at Josh for no audible there.

Levi Wallace (2nd corner) and our Kicker lost this game.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree to disagree. Man, you got a blind spot for Allen. He has a few bad throws a game, not saying he's great, but the man leads the league in 4th quarter comebacks, and is up there in 4th quarter passer rating... (and would have added to that with a kicker worth anything).

3rd and 3 at mid field, after the momentum shift of sack/safety tied it up... We throw a 40 yard bomb. Stupid calls like that... I'm more mad at Josh for no audible there.

Levi Wallace (2nd corner) and our Kicker lost this game.
I dunno man I’m not the only one

Ranking Baker Mayfield, Josh Allen and the 2018 QB class in their 2nd years

the recipe for buffalo winning has never been winning with Allen’s arm. Agree other things occurred. But I just don’t see it. That right up lays out some not swell things. That being said he is going to TORCH pittsburgh

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allen has missed on the deep ball this year. That is my only real concern.

Baker hit Tre White in the chest late in the game. He got lucky. He's good. But it's not close for me. Call it bias. I'll accept that.

And we're not going to torch anyone. Not if said deep balls don't start dropping in hands.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone calling for coaching changes aren't watching the game. Sure, I can call out Daboll for curious decisions. I can also see that Josh missed Beasley wide open looking the other way to a covered Knox... Like Baker missed Odell twice...one a would be TD.

I also saw Josh, once again, move the ball down field in the 4th, for a FG to tie, and Hauschka missed his second of the game... (The other a 34 yarder).

It's more than numbers. It's definitely more than coaching. It's simple execution one or two more times a game.

What we agree on in your first take. We shouldn't be coming out chucking in this (or any) game. Hit one of those deep balls (may have to Foster, if not for PI), and maybe we're having a different conversation altogether...but Singletary didn't get much of a sniff...and that is just stupidity.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more thing. Singletary did have some screens called for him, but The Browns sniffed that out, and Josh channeled his Tom Brady throw it away in those scenarios very well lately. Which is what he's been asked to do. Less Favre midfield heaves, more Brady ankle throw away incompletes.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allen has missed on the deep ball this year. That is my only real concern.

Baker hit Tre White in the chest late in the game. He got lucky. He's good. But it's not close for me. Call it bias. I'll accept that.

And we're not going to torch anyone. Not if said deep balls don't start dropping in hands.
I may be wrong, but wasn’t he actually MORE accurate last year in deep passes that short and intermediate ? It close bw baker and josh?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone calling for coaching changes aren't watching the game. Sure, I can call out Daboll for curious decisions. I can also see that Josh missed Beasley wide open looking the other way to a covered Knox... Like Baker missed Odell twice...one a would be TD.

I also saw Josh, once again, move the ball down field in the 4th, for a FG to tie, and Hauschka missed his second of the game... (The other a 34 yarder).

It's more than numbers. It's definitely more than coaching. It's simple execution one or two more times a game.

What we agree on in your first take. We shouldn't be coming out chucking in this (or any) game. Hit one of those deep balls (may have to Foster, if not for PI), and maybe we're having a different conversation altogether...but Singletary didn't get much of a sniff...and that is just stupidity.

Ill agree there. I also think that 4th quarter comebacks and gw drives are deceiving in some senses. Just my personal opinion. Unless it’s a guy that’s a ten year vet. If you weren’t behind you wouldn’t be making a ton of fourth quarter comebacks. But drops are always an issue especially in splash plays.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more thing. Singletary did have some screens called for him, but The Browns sniffed that out, and Josh channeled his Tom Brady throw it away in those scenarios very well lately. Which is what he's been asked to do. Less Favre midfield heaves, more Brady ankle throw away incompletes.
Wel that’s actually good He should throw away.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two big goose eggs from DJ & Kupp, that tells you how my Sunday went.

With the way Atlanta played defense, I am double thinking using Allen next week when Rodgers is on a bye.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be wrong, but wasn’t he actually MORE accurate last year in deep passes that short and intermediate ? It close bw baker and josh?

Yes. Consequences of an off season spent on the short game. His numbers increased intermediate throws.

Not close, I mean for who I want as my QB. I don't deny Baker's talent.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Consequences of an off season spent on the short game. His numbers increased intermediate throws.

Not close, I mean for who I want as my QB. I don't deny Baker's talent.

baker rubs a lot of ppl the wrong way. I actually loved his attitude until of late

Yes. Which is why I don't care about comp %.
Yeah I can see that

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking ahead in a deep league where FA pickings are slim: should I try to stash Houston's defense? They're home against Denver week 14. I've been using Buffalo all year and they face Baltimore that week. I was seriously considering picking up the Jets' over a month ago since they have Miami that week and now I'm relieved enough I didn't clog a roster spot with that.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking ahead in a deep league where FA pickings are slim: should I try to stash Houston's defense? They're home against Denver week 14. I've been using Buffalo all year and they face Baltimore that week. I was seriously considering picking up the Jets' over a month ago since they have Miami that week and now I'm relieved enough I didn't clog a roster spot with that.
If u got the space.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If u got the space.

I'd be dropping Allison who will probably get picked up by someone else. I'm mostly okay dropping him, it's just my WR depth beyond my starters is nil.

I don't know much about Houston's D. It appears they are riddled by injuries, so I have some hesitation.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be dropping Allison who will probably get picked up by someone else. I'm mostly okay dropping him, it's just my WR depth beyond my starters is nil.

I don't know much about Houston's D. It appears they are riddled by injuries, so I have some hesitation.
Who else is out there, for The week your targeting? Allison I wouldn’t worry about even with Adams he didn’t do anything are u ever gonna feel good starting him over any other waiver wr

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who else is out there, for The week your targeting? Allison I wouldn’t worry about even with Adams he didn’t do anything are u ever gonna feel good starting him over any other waiver wr

I'm not having any success this season finding WRs on the wire whereas I've already nabbed a few useful RBs. Only found Josh Reynolds as insurance and that could end any time.

I looked it up and Baltimore has 30 more points than New England in as many games. Jesus.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@YourFriendGannon
I dont think you'd be losing anything by dropping Allison. He had some success while Adams was out. Think the Packers have found Jimmy G of late too. Not enough crumbs for Geronimo imo.