• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Debating who the best Titans play is with Tannehill at QB.

AJ Brown or Corey Davis?
Brown had most targets I believe...? But Davis was much more involved with Tranny at QB than Hawaii boy. Its almost like Tranny knew to find the open guy or something?
I think Brown is the better play, but by the slimest margin. It'll likely come down to which one gets a score with their 5-7 catches, and you just can't predict that, as both are good sized red zone targets. Last week was Davis, this week, could be Brown, or both, or neither and its J. Smith

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Debating who the best Titans play is with Tannehill at QB.

AJ Brown or Corey Davis?
i still say its corey davis, hes more talented, AJ had more targets, but Corey davis has the skill, hes just been criminally handicapped. It will play out.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 219076

Just wow in my money league. We have all felt the wrath of bad scheduling. But look at this poor guy in 9th place. 0-5 . He has 130 more points than a guy at 3-2. 13 behind the #1 guy. 15 ahead of me and the other guy in 2nd. and then almost 60 points back to the next tier............

hes the guy that sneaks in the playoffs and blow you out. but 0-5! he had 195 points this week and lost.

That is called getting fucked by the fantasy gods

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i still say its corey davis, hes more talented, AJ had more targets, but Corey davis has the skill, hes just been criminally handicapped. It will play out.
I'd say they both have the skill..AJ Brown was arguably the best WR in the draft, not his fault a couple teams chose un-wisely.
Like em both, but watching AJ Brown, he just oozes Michael Irvin/Julio Jones..Corey Davis is more Rod Smith-ish to me. Compliment to both if you ask me, but Brown just seems to have an it factor that speaks to me

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say they both have the skill..AJ Brown was arguably the best WR in the draft, not his fault a couple teams chose un-wisely.
Like em both, but watching AJ Brown, he just oozes Michael Irvin/Julio Jones..Corey Davis is more Rod Smith-ish to me. Compliment to both if you ask me, but Brown just seems to have an it factor that speaks to me

On a related note I'm starting Tannehill this week. Are you calling the looney bin on me or am I making a reasonable decision? :wink:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a related note I'm starting Tannehill this week. Are you calling the looney bin on me or am I making a reasonable decision? :wink:
I' wouldn't. ..... no Mahomes, WW drained so I've got Rudolph this week and maybe Darnold next (matchup plays vs the Dulphins) - hope Mahomes is back sooner rather than later. ..... Actually Tanny was my next choice (for this week) had I missed on Rudolph - Teddie would have been, but not sure at this point that Brees doesn't come back this week. ....

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I' wouldn't. ..... no Mahomes, WW drained so I've got Rudolph this week and maybe Darnold next (matchup plays vs the Dulphins) - hope Mahomes is back sooner rather than later. ..... Actually Tanny was my next choice (for this week) had I missed on Rudolph - Teddie would have been, but not sure at this point that Brees doesn't come back this week. ....

Yeah those were the three options for me too. I've got Darnold already and he's got weeks 9-14 covered. You like Rudolph over Tannehill? Both have a pretty good matchup.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given the injuries and bye weeks, I'd say its reasonable. Hell, people are starting Matt Moore, myself included. He's got playmakers, just gotta get em the ball with a chance to do something with it. Something Mariota forgot how to do after week one.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tanny is not a crazy start at all this week. It's a very reasonable decision, I'd imagine he's either a streaming or bye choice. Not bad at all. Dang you Mariota!!! I had faith in you! :L:L:L

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone sitting kyler Murray this week,

For say

josh Allen
Rudolph-dolphins
Cousins?

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got offered a choice of D. Freeman or T.Y. Hilton. I kinda think Freeman hasn't looked very good this year but I need a RB more than a WR (I have just Fournette, Jones and Breida and of course those first two have byes still to come) and it is generally really hard to trade in this league so I can't assume I'll be able to able to flip another WR for a RB if I choose Hilton. Any thoughts? Am I underrating D. Freeman? Thanks (of course).

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've gotta say, Cousins has certainly made me eat my words.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got offered a choice of D. Freeman or T.Y. Hilton. I kinda think Freeman hasn't looked very good this year but I need a RB more than a WR (I have just Fournette, Jones and Breida and of course those first two have byes still to come) and it is generally really hard to trade in this league so I can't assume I'll be able to able to flip another WR for a RB if I choose Hilton. Any thoughts? Am I underrating D. Freeman? Thanks (of course).

freeman's 1st two weeks sucked, then he went 11, 17, 18, and 26 fantasy points in our PPR leagure. Then last week he got THREE points, granted he got ejected in the 3rd quarter. He might get a suspension, but he has been a little frustrating on what to expect. Now Ryan is dinged up, not sure how that effects Freeman.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
freeman's 1st two weeks sucked, then he went 11, 17, 18, and 26 fantasy points in our PPR leagure. Then last week he got THREE points, granted he got ejected in the 3rd quarter. He might get a suspension, but he has been a little frustrating on what to expect. Now Ryan is dinged up, not sure how that effects Freeman.

Also should have clarified scoring, no PPR and TD heavy (1 pt per 25 rar yds). Thanks for these thoughts, pretty close to my own.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My starters as of now:

RB........D. Freeman
RB........T. Johnson
WR/TE..Julio
WR/TE..Stills
FLEX.....Fitz