• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe now the defense can focus on him on passing plays.

View attachment 220672

More passes for RBs and TEs maybe?
Perhaps. With Flacco at the helm, all of my expectations are tempered. I could see a bump in targets for both Lindsay and freeman since they’ve been sharing, and maybe 1-2 more to fant. And poof there’s all sanders work.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps. With Flacco at the helm, all of my expectations are tempered. I could see a bump in targets for both Lindsay and freeman since they’ve been sharing, and maybe 1-2 more to fant. And poof there’s all sanders work.

Yeah with the QB situation, Broncos aren’t exactly where you would expect any regular production thru the air.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardinals signed RB Alfred Morris.
We learned the hard way that David Johnson's injury issues were more serious than the Cardinals were letting on, while reserve D.J. Foster is also banged up. Morris spent training camp with the Cowboys but couldn't crack the squad. He worked out for the Cardinals in September. Morris' signing could be as much about Foster as Johnson, but it is obviously a worrying sign for Johnson's Week 8 availability vs. the Saints.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe. This assumes the number of pass attempts will remain the same. Maybe they go up because Denver is constantly down...or maybe they go down because the offense is less effective overall without Sanders.

Who knows.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardinals signed RB Alfred Morris.
We learned the hard way that David Johnson's injury issues were more serious than the Cardinals were letting on, while reserve D.J. Foster is also banged up. Morris spent training camp with the Cowboys but couldn't crack the squad. He worked out for the Cardinals in September. Morris' signing could be as much about Foster as Johnson, but it is obviously a worrying sign for Johnson's Week 8 availability vs. the Saints.
I don't understand why teams keep turning back to these bunrt out retreads

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why teams keep turning back to these bunrt out retreads
I actually don't get it either. The others out there on FA must really suck in try outs. Other than that, I got nothing. Although maybe it's just to have a body with RB next to their name

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually don't get it either. The others out there on FA must really suck in try outs. Other than that, I got nothing. Although maybe it's just to have a body with RB next to their name

Pass protection. No one wants to risk a young or good QB because a scrub RB missed a blocking assignment.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pass protection. No one wants to risk a young or good QB because a scrub RB missed a blocking assignment.
Theres probably some real truth in that, for sure. But its not like Ajayi, or Ware, or even Darkwa, are horrid in pass pro. And, if Alf is on the field in passing situations, you've done effed up already

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok here me out. Is the waiver pick up really drake, or mark Walton. Drake may be traded and would be an obvious fit in Detroit. And if drake goes then Walton has been he backfield because they have given up on the combine warrior in Miami, plus Walton is catching passes.

I’m also thinking of dumping Damien Williams for Walton.

I know when I do mccoy will break a leg

Last edited:

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok here me out. Is the waiver pick up really drake, or mark Walton. Drake may be traded and would be an obvious fit in Detroit. And if drake goes then Walton has been he backfield because they have given up on the combine warrior in Miami, plus Walton is catching passes.

I’ve rostered Walton for 2 weeks. I think he’s the play over Drake. Even if drake is traded, will he become the lead back right away? I suspect no.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve rostered Walton for 2 weeks. I think he’s the play over Drake. Even if drake is traded, will he become the lead back right away? I suspect no.
I think he will if drakes gone. They aren’t giving what’s his face any touches he sucks.

damnit fantasy pros

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walton looked good last week. Fast, decisive. Seemed every time Drake touched it the line collapsed... plus, it seems Drake just wants out and the passion isn't there.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he will if drakes gone. They aren’t giving what’s his face any touches he sucks.

damnit fantasy pros

I meant Drake. Wherever he is traded, will Drake become the lead back or be in a timeshare? Seems like a timeshare.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant Drake. Wherever he is traded, will Drake become the lead back or be in a timeshare? Seems like a timeshare.
Well, with all the injuries of late if no one has shown interest at this point, I think you've got your answer. ....

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My guess says Walton will play. He's been better. If you have to own a Dolphins back, its him. I'd bet Drake stays on waivers if you leave him so maybe just constantly monitor the trade market and be ready to strike if he gets dealt.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Debating who the best Titans play is with Tannehill at QB.

AJ Brown or Corey Davis?