• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what site u guys using to do mocks
I never do mocks, if I take the time to do a draft, I'm going to see it through. So I'll likely fill up my allotment of leagurs on espn. Helps to get a better feel for the other people out there too, as at least they're starting out with the intentions of playing, not just effing around in a mock to see if they can get an entire team of Dolphins or whatever

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never do mocks, if I take the time to do a draft, I'm going to see it through. So I'll likely fill up my allotment of leagurs on espn. Helps to get a better feel for the other people out there too, as at least they're starting out with the intentions of playing, not just effing around in a mock to see if they can get an entire team of Dolphins or whatever
i feel bad doing that becauese 9-0% tiimes im gonna neglect that team if i even manage it

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When we start getting closer, and I know my draft position, I'll probably use FantasyPros mocks since they're fast and I can try different strategies.

But they still aren't MBBRL.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i feel bad doing that becauese 9-0% tiimes im gonna neglect that team if i even manage it

I drastically cut down the amount of serious leagues I'm in, so a few not so serious ain't so hard to manage

and don't think for one minute that missing a lineup adjustment or waiver add a couple times per season in a free random league makes you a bad owner.

shit, usually only 2-3 owners are active in free leagues Ive been in on ESPN/Yahoo

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and don't think for one minute that missing a lineup adjustment or waiver add a couple times per season in a free random league makes you a bad owner.

shit, usually only 2-3 owners are active in free leagues Ive been in on ESPN/Yahoo
i guess i dunno i just feel like i wanna draft and never tyouch it

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea, more than a few end up that way, which is why I don't feel too bad if I'm not %100 on top of it.
But, like I said, USUALLY, the draft is straight up, so I get what I need out of it.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The drafts on fantasy calculator have like 4-5 people tops.

People should be more addicted what the Fuck.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep - usually in the free ones, if someone misses out on a target or two, they go autodraft anyway. ...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep - usually in the free ones, if someone misses out on a target or two, they go autodraft anyway. ...

still have yet to do a real mock auction draft, and I've tried multiple sites over the last couple yrs.

AND, that's the drafting format/area I need to improve most on, my old department at work switched to auction after I ran roughshod over the league 2yrs straight, and I've sucked ever since.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still have yet to do a real mock auction draft, and I've tried multiple sites over the last couple yrs.

AND, that's the drafting format/area I need to improve most on, my old department at work switched to auction after I ran roughshod over the league 2yrs straight, and I've sucked ever since.
Sneaky bastards

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last year in our auction league I spent all my money on Gurley, EE and Cook. Plus I paid $1 for Mahomes. With that base I barely made the playoffs, and lost.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year in our auction league I spent all my money on Gurley, EE and Cook. Plus I paid $1 for Mahomes. With that base I barely made the playoffs, and lost.

I've tried a couple different methods, just never seem to build a good team. Or like last yr, my team wasn't any good until I was 2-7

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say, only 2 months away from fantasy drafts, I don't think I've ever seen the board this quiet.

If it weren't for Harold' s gazillion dynasty drafts, the board would be even deader more dead.
Well there have been some trades going down in various leagues here.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think we need a MBBR auction league, could be redraft or dynasty. Or maybe a non MBBR league per say, just a lot of members of said leagues included. I don't hardly get any auction league action and for sure I need some practice at it.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think we need a MBBR auction league, could be redraft or dynasty. Or maybe a non MBBR league per say, just a lot of members of said leagues included. I don't hardly get any auction league action and for sure I need some practice at it.
Not getting involved in another league. But gotta say, the auction league is my favorite draft/league that isn't MBBRL.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many leagues you in Joe?
Down to 6 this year. I may opt out of a 2QB league I'm in with friends to bring it down to 5. But he teased me that he may convert that league to a dynasty league with full IDP. I'd stay for that one.