• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I don't know the league setting but on the surface he must have been drafting against a bunch of dumbasses

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF
So you own McCarron again in D2?
You must really like that guy.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No starting QB's left, can't trade for one on the cheap, might as well roster Watson's backup.. At least I'll only be totally effed one week

I always feel the same way at some point in the season in this league.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone want to give me one of the first 4 picks for a late 2nd and late 4th?

Nope. Oh waitaminnit, I don't have one of the first 4 picks...or do I?

tenor.gif
:pound::pound::pound:

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say, only 2 months away from fantasy drafts, I don't think I've ever seen the board this quiet.

If it weren't for Harold' s gazillion dynasty drafts, the board would be even deader more dead.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
things will back back up once camp/preseason starts. . till then we're left with debating the merits of fringe TE's, Kirk Cousins, and wether you actually learn anything from random public mock drafts

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
things will back back up once camp/preseason starts. . till then we're left with debating the merits of fringe TE's, Kirk Cousins, and wether you actually learn anything from random public mock drafts

don't forget all of the bullshit spewing from coaches/reporters this time of year!

tenor.gif

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF this was written months ago. But i know this was your guy.

"In 2018, Morgan was a productive receiver for the Cornhuskers, hauling in 70 receptions for 1,004 yards and seven touchdowns. That came after a 10-touchdown junior season with 986 yards on 61 receptions. Morgan (6-0, 202) has quality size, and his 40 time of 4.53 seconds was good enough, so between the production and skill set, some were surprised when he went undrafted.

Team sources say there were a few reasons why Morgan went undrafted. One team said they graded Morgan as a free agent and did not have him worthy of a draft pick. Another team said they had him as a free agent because of character concerns, and a third team said they had Morgan graded in the sixth round and felt he simply slipped through the draft.

After going undrafted, Morgan signed with the Cincinnati Bengals, which was a decent landing spot. The Bengals have their No.1 receiver in A.J. Green and a very good No.2 in Tyler Boyd, who is coming off a 1,000-yard season. Slot receiver Alex Erickson looks like a lock to make the roster as well. John Ross has been a disappointment since being a high first-round pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, and there have been rumors that he could be traded. If he isn't traded, Ross will probably be on the roster with the Bengals hoping to salvage the speedster. That leaves two or three roster spots for Morgan to compete for with other young receivers. Morgan will have to outplay the likes of Cody Core, Auden Tate, Josh Malone, Ventell Bryant and Kermit Whitfield. That is definitely possible, but Morgan is still a long shot to make the roster, and starting out on the practice squad could be his most likely method for breaking into the NFL.

Read more: WalterFootball.com: Why Undrafted?: Stanley Morgan

Read more at WalterFootball.com: Why Undrafted?: Stanley Morgan

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF this was written months ago. But i know this was your guy.

"In 2018, Morgan was a productive receiver for the Cornhuskers, hauling in 70 receptions for 1,004 yards and seven touchdowns. That came after a 10-touchdown junior season with 986 yards on 61 receptions. Morgan (6-0, 202) has quality size, and his 40 time of 4.53 seconds was good enough, so between the production and skill set, some were surprised when he went undrafted.

Team sources say there were a few reasons why Morgan went undrafted. One team said they graded Morgan as a free agent and did not have him worthy of a draft pick. Another team said they had him as a free agent because of character concerns, and a third team said they had Morgan graded in the sixth round and felt he simply slipped through the draft.

After going undrafted, Morgan signed with the Cincinnati Bengals, which was a decent landing spot. The Bengals have their No.1 receiver in A.J. Green and a very good No.2 in Tyler Boyd, who is coming off a 1,000-yard season. Slot receiver Alex Erickson looks like a lock to make the roster as well. John Ross has been a disappointment since being a high first-round pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, and there have been rumors that he could be traded. If he isn't traded, Ross will probably be on the roster with the Bengals hoping to salvage the speedster. That leaves two or three roster spots for Morgan to compete for with other young receivers. Morgan will have to outplay the likes of Cody Core, Auden Tate, Josh Malone, Ventell Bryant and Kermit Whitfield. That is definitely possible, but Morgan is still a long shot to make the roster, and starting out on the practice squad could be his most likely method for breaking into the NFL.

Read more: WalterFootball.com: Why Undrafted?: Stanley Morgan

Read more at WalterFootball.com: Why Undrafted?: Stanley Morgan
Funny, first mention I've heard of any "character issues". Maybe he came off badly in a few interviews? He did get dinged for misdemeanor possession of weed 2 years ago, so if someone has a zero tolerance there, that would explain it.

Regardless, he is my guy, and I think hell make the 53, what he does with it, I dunno

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, first mention I've heard of any "character issues". Maybe he came off badly in a few interviews? He did get dinged for misdemeanor possession of weed 2 years ago, so if someone has a zero tolerance there, that would explain it.

Regardless, he is my guy, and I think hell make the 53, what he does with it, I dunno
auden tate i hear they like and looks good, so his spots are limited

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I learned I can wait on QB forever and still wind up with Foles and Trubisky.