• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams vs AZ

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Boogie, why in the hell do you think the Hawks turned it around? Because of their defense! Youre offense is awful even with a good QB. Your offensive line is awful also. The only difference between these two teams is you still have your starting QB and Az is down to its 4th string QB. Minus that these two teams are the same pretty much.

I think the Seahawks beat the Cards with the Cards having their starting QB, lets not act like the Cards were a scoring machine with Palmer starting. Wilson > Palmer and Lynch> better then any Card RB.

Welcome to the general board Bama!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Seahawks beat the Cards with the Cards having their starting QB, lets not act like the Cards were a scoring machine with Palmer starting. Wilson > Palmer and Lynch> better then any Card RB.

Actually the Cards beat the Seahawks last year in Seattle with Palmer. This year you beat Stanton... our backup.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Boogie, why in the hell do you think the Hawks turned it around? Because of their defense! Youre offense is awful even with a good QB. Your offensive line is awful also. The only difference between these two teams is you still have your starting QB and Az is down to its 4th string QB. Minus that these two teams are the same pretty much.

Spoken like a guy who never watches a Seahawks game. We've been getting close to 300 yards rushing + passing out of Wilson every game in this 3 game win streak, the routes look sharper, and the pass protection is much improved.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like a good defensive battle. This one got sort of boring as neither offense put up much of a fight. I expected more from the Rams. Congrats to the Cards and yes coaching job of the year is really deserved here.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Accept Seattle is the #1 rushing offense in the NFL.. The fact that the Cards can't run the football consistently is a big disadvantage to your offense... The issue we have is no real big threats down field for Wilson in the passing game... Baldwin being our best guy... He's good, but he's our real only big time threat... Wilson is unique though and makes things happen... I know you guy's have had lots of injuries in key areas, I get that part...

There is no question the Seahawks offense is better than the Cards right now. At full strength I'm not so sure. Either way, we are going to face the Seahawks with Lindley at QB which is not good at all. We have proven we can beat them at full strength. Unfortunately, we will not have that opportunity this year.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually the Cards beat the Seahawks last year in Seattle with Palmer. This year you beat Stanton... our backup.

Well... How many picks did Palmer throw in that game ? Wasn't it like 4 picks he threw ? It's not like Palmer lit it up .... It also took one helluva catch in the end zone in the last minutes for the Cards to pull that one off ... That catch was unreal ... But it was a defensive battle all the way and was decided in the last minutes...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no question the Seahawks offense is better than the Cards right now. At full strength I'm not so sure. Either way, we are going to face the Seahawks with Lindley at QB which is not good at all. We have proven we can beat them at full strength. Unfortunately, we will not have that opportunity this year.

Cards D will keep you guy's in any game though... It's that running game that is hurting you guy's offensively ... If you could establish that, it would take a helluva lot of pressure off Lindley or any QB you have back there.... Not downsizing the impact of losing Palmer, obviously he's the best qb on your roster, just pointing out the running game for any offense really helps a QB... Play action become a real threat getting guy's open down field...

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams should have gone for that fourth an goal rather than to kick that chip-shot FG. I think that would have changed the game if the Rams had made that TD. Just hindsight crap really. Nobody could know for sure. The Rams are tough to beat....that much I know.

With any other offense I'd have agreed with you. But Fisher was just trying to keep the game from getting out of hand. Once the Cards made it a two-score game, it was over for us. I don't blame Fisher. Just like him, I had zero faith the offense could cross the goal line that night. Hell, even on the 3rd down play that preceded it, the Cards managed to both stuff the play action fake and cover both releasing TEs.

That's damn good defense vs. a below average offense. And that's not taking anything away from the Cadinals either. The odds were not in the favor of the Rams offense all night because the Cards are that good. In those situations, you rely on the defense and play/pray for a break (pick-6, or turnover for a short field).

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IF we must do this........

offensive line- cards
Running backs- Hawks
QB- Hawks
WR- Cards

As it's already been said, Palmer beat the Hawks last season in Seattle with 4 turnovers. He was having his best season as a pro until his injury this season, just as I had predicted he would under Arians second season.

Neither team has a great offense and it's the defense that carries them. The Cards are 7-0 at home.

The only thing hurting our chances of winning this game is not having a QB. It is what it is, I'm still not chalking up a W for the Hawks.