• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams D

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I didn't understand was, if Martz knew their D knew what was coming for the first quarter, why didn't he change it up. Call something different and get out of the script? That is where Martz failed just like McVay failed by not knowing the Jumbo when faced with the 46 D by Belicheat!
I think it's a bit of cockyness and arrogance. "Oh you think you can stop my jet sweep don't ya??? well let me just run it to the other side how about that!!! Yeah that will show you Belicheat, and i feel it was the same with Martz and his offense. One of the main reasons i don't care about what the record is leading at half time, show me the resiliency when the wheels are about to fall off and you find a way to pull it together.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, here ya go SJ76. Looks like you may have been right all along. We currently hold the Number Four defense in the league and we are at the same point this year with Morris that we were in last year with Staley. Defenses ahead of us: Bills, Cardinals, Saints.

And the FAs that left such as Hill, Johnson, Fox, and Ebukam are ALL have crappy years with their new teams. Interesting indeed. Kiser in Denver is just having a crappy year and he was sniped off of our PS.

The signing of Johnson in Cleveland is being vehemently discussed amongst the fans and many are beginning to think they have been taken. Maybe it is just the McSnead effect and what they are doing to build a perennial winning environment. I don't know.

But what I do know is that all the newcomers and some of the talent that are finally healthy are turning the Rams D into a dominating defense. Shoot, it is just a few short several weeks ago I was floating the idea of trading Rapp and here this past week, he won the Defensive Player of the Week award. And we haven't even seen Chris Garrett yet.

Something is going on here that I don't know if I have a reasonable explanation for and McSnead are right in the thick of it.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,121.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos are trading Von Miller to the Rams for a 2nd and 3rd rounder.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raheem Morris was spotted today after the Von Miller trade.

comedy celebrity GIF by WE tv

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is built alot like AD. Built for leverage with that squat body and he has a repertoire of power moves that never cease.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Von Miller trade has all the same characteristics that remind me of the Andrew Whitworth trade. And like Whitworth, I think the Rams are going to have Miller around for a couple of three years or so with the same results and effects that Whitworth had in the locker room, the O-line, and the offense only it'll be on the defense for Miller.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are bringing back LB Christian Rozeboom. He was on the Rams roster recently. Poached him off the Chiefs PS. He did practice with the Chiefs that prepared for the Titans. Might be activated for the game Sunday since he knows the Titans.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, with the addition of Miller, we are suddenly loaded at LB. Here is the updated depth chart. Guys like Lewis and Garrett are going to see less playing time and Garrett might be relegated to just STs. Also guys like Lawler, Hollins, and Howard may be cut or traded after their tenure on IR and the PS. Begs to ask the question then: Why bring in Rozeboom if we are that loaded?

Also, there are other articles that suggest the Rams are considering bringing in one or two more WRs for depth which we are suddenly thin at that position. A couple suggestions are second and third tier players and our own Akers who is on the PS.

One can ponder and speculate that Jackson may have pulled his issue at the wrong time. By default with Atwell going on season-ending IR, Jackson probably would have inherited more playing time because of the immediate shortage. But nope, his maniacal ego wouldn't let him just be patient and let the opportunity come to him.

He had to run into McVay's office and start running his mouth. I can just hear that conversation: "Hey Man, I deserve to be the number two receiver!!" Dumbass. You deserve to be on the outside with your nose pressed against the glass, looking in. What a little man this douchebag turned-out to be!!

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams just all but guaranteed a super bowl run. The Rams just got better than the Cardinals Green Bay and the Cowboys.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent news BattleLyon and Hollins is a big dude coming in at 6'5 and 260lbs. So if that happens, we get pretty damn big and bad on the inside.