• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams D

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy has quietly and humbly done what is required of him. Described as the "perfect" teammate both in college and with the Rams. We need more players like him and Cooper Kupp. OBJ and Jackson should take note. Ya play this game with integrity and honor for all of those who have gone before you and have made the game what it is today with its big money and all, not with egos so big that they become an annoyance and a detriment to everyone else. Congrats Greg, you have earned it!

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Von Miller trying to recruit new players while just joining the team, I would be surprised if he wasn’t a Ram for a few more years

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miller is this year's Whitworth and I suspect he'll have a great remaining season and be around for another three years or so. What might happen is AD and Miller will leave about the same time.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miller is this year's Whitworth and I suspect he'll have a great remaining season and be around for another three years or so. What might happen is AD and Miller will leave about the same time.
I don’t ever want to see Donald in another uniform.

He needs to retire a Ram

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At 1 point....Goff was 4 of 8 for 1 yard....

LMAO.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When we drafted this guy after Atwell, I was so infuriated with McSnead I thought this pick was going to be a complete waste like our first pick in the second round. Man was I completely wrong. This guy has turned out to be a draft steal. He is the new ILB extraordinaire for the Rams and is already over-shadowing Reeder. If they ever move Reeder, then the other Jones should be the first guy they put in his place. E. Jones plays with such passion and knowledge for the game, he looks like he is on a very elite path. Man what a pick!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This dude is FLAT-OUT a B-A-D-A-S-S and I love Brian Baldinger's analysis. Watch how AD throws people around like they are ragdolls! Make sure ya watch the vid of Brian Baldinger. Damn badass!! And oh how those O-lineman on the Cardinals cheat!!

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When we drafted this guy after Atwell, I was so infuriated with McSnead I thought this pick was going to be a complete waste like our first pick in the second round. Man was I completely wrong. This guy has turned out to be a draft steal. He is the new ILB extraordinaire for the Rams and is already over-shadowing Reeder. If they ever move Reeder, then the other Jones should be the first guy they put in his place. E. Jones plays with such passion and knowledge for the game, he looks like he is on a very elite path. Man what a pick!!

I told you guys he would be an upgrade

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This dude is FLAT-OUT a B-A-D-A-S-S and I love Brian Baldinger's analysis. Watch how AD throws people around like they are ragdolls! Make sure ya watch the vid of Brian Baldinger. Damn badass!! And oh how those O-lineman on the Cardinals cheat!!

Rams had 26 qb pressures in that game with Donald getting 15 of them

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yeah, Retro, I just don't know why they can't use their early picks the same way.

other than 2020 with Cam and Van, the 2nd round has been a bust since McVay arrived.

Everett and Rapp are 2 guys that should not have been drafted where they were. The Rams passed on taking Kittle ( who was still available ) to take Everett with McVay's first ever pick.

Had they not traded back twice in 2019, they could've had Erik McCoy ( who many of us wanted at the time ) or Deebo Samuel. DK Metcalf and Dionte Johnson went a few picks after the Rams took Rapp at 61. With all the Rams trades to get WR's ( Cooks, Watkins ) and FA signings like Jackson, how much of that could've been avoided by just drafting a legit deep threat ( no, Atwell doesn't count ).

Rams also traded up in the 3rd to take Henderson, and Montgomery was still on the board and went a few picks later to the Bears.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told you guys he would be an upgrade
I just don't know why McVay and Morris have been so hesitant to play him full time.

The guy is clearly better than Reeder and Hollins. They took him in the 3rd for a reason, so why the hesitency to play him and make him the permanent starter?

And why take so long playing him the beginning of the season?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orlando Brown doesn't know what the hell he is talkin' about. Does T.J. Watt get double and triple team every play and if he does, does Watt put up the numbers AD does? Watt also has been hurt much of this season. This dumb bastard is delusional!!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orlando Brown doesn't know what the hell he is talkin' about. Does T.J. Watt get double and triple team every play and if he does, does Watt put up the numbers AD does? Watt also has been hurt much of this season. This dumb bastard is delusional!!

Yep, impossible to double and triple team a LB.

Watt is great, without a doubt. But there is a reason nobody has done what Donald has at the DT position, all while being the most double and triple teamed player in the league every year.