• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished watching tape and Arcuri did quite well. He has some work to do on his pass protection especially oy his inside speed rushers but he played the game pretty well for a rook and his first game. He might be a keeper at the LT position.

Don't say that too loud, McVay will take that as an excuse to take a gadget receiver in the 2nd round next spring. I'd rather they invest in an LT in the draft and use Arcuri as a reserve/bridge player for now.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Rams actually have better prospects for LT and guard.

Jackson was looking good prior to his injury. Several other guys have looked good slotting in at guard as well prior to their injuries. Even Noteboom is better suited for guard than LT.

What the Rams don’t have is a legit center.

If a stud LT falls to the early second, then grab him. Otherwise, grab a freaking stud center and stop with this revolving door of centers that let anyone into the backfield.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lions have to be doing backflips knowing the Rams pick is likely to remain top 5, and could even reach #2.

They have a good offense that should get even better with Williams now activated. But that defense, Ouch! It needs help.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford goes on IR, finally. The man is just flat-out physically worn-out. This means it is open competition time at QB. Perkins, Wolford, and Cookies are all in the hunt. Could we going after a QB in the draft? We shall see.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
need a 1st to find a good qb... hell we need to overhaul the OL, LB unit, and defensive scheme. Morris needs to be fired and the rams need to convert back to a 4-3

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gilbert Manzano

@GManzano24
·
Follow
When did Sean McVay realize Michael Hoecht could be a good outside linebacker? "Probably two weeks ago. Otherwise we would have done this shit a lot sooner." #Rams
12:46 PM · Dec 5, 2022

“Probably should have gotten more opportunities earlier in the season, and that’s something I won’t run away from, because all this guy has done is answer the bell when he’s had his chances.” - Sean McVay, 12/5/2022

Ok, I have to ask.

Is McVay the right coach to be evaluating the players?

First, we have the mess of the OL and his choices of who to keep and who to get rid of, as well as who to start.

Then, he can’t recognize the talent in his own pet project or with Hoecht?

He is just making a lot of bad decisions this season.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at this point he's a fuck-up .... decent OC but he clearly had a stable of coaches/talent evaluators who know what they were doing. IT's clear as day this bumbling idiot doesn't. He constantly misuses players, and then puts them in the dog house, drafts players whom he has no intention on using, and having roster spots for bums who should have been cut 2 yrs ago or never been signed in the 1st place. Again I'd say no, and he needs to find a way to get his head out of his own ass and hire someone who can evaluate talent as before. This is a lost season that could have went several ways earlier if this idiot knew what he was doing, regardless of injuries.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't the DC be banging the drum for defensive players? It's clearly not McVay's specialty or background.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No big deal here.

He didn’t really have a job anyway with McVay running the offense.

He probably took his old job back so 1) he could actually have something to do and 2) so he would stop getting blame for the Rams poor offense.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep Coen is going back to Kentucky and Beckham is not going to play this year. Also, Henderson has been cut by the Jags before he played a down of football. So maybe McShitferBrains knew something about Henderson that the rest of us didn't. Like Malcolm Brown, he may come wobbling back to the Rams. I wouldn't be surprised if he shows-up on the practice squad by the end of the year. Jacob Harris is the latest to suffer an injury. Torn Pectoralis Major muscle. No real big loss as the youngsters continue to be cycled into the starting line-up.

Greg Olsen and Zac Robinson are available for the OC job as McShiferBrains likes to promote from within. Both would be an improvement over Coen because McShitferBrains are close friends to both and therefore he will respect their opinions much more than he apparently did with Coen.

Mayfield is yet another reclamation project for McShitferBrains and don't be surprised if Beckham decides to start working out with Mayfield on his own sometime in the future once his knee is fully healed. Beckham does not want to leave LA because of all of the after-football projects he is involved with presently.

The Caboys were first thrilled to try to sign Beckham but then went limp because their medical staff found that his knee is really not done healing and he runs the risk of tearing it again and he may always suffer an Achilles incident as well. So, I think Beckham will still sign with the Rams but it won't be until next year.

WE shall see how far this Mayfield project goes. If he continues to win, he will be the starter the rest of the way as well as the starter come next year. I think Stafford will get the message and he'll retire this off-season. I suspect he may go into coaching with McShitferBrains and come back as the QBs coach. Would that not be something if Mayfield goes undefeated!!

Stay tuned on this one.

Last edited:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep Coen is going back to Kentucky and Beckham is not going to play this year. Also, Henderson has been cut by the Jags before he played a down of football. So maybe McShitferBrains knew something about Henderson that the rest of us didn't. Like Malcolm Brown, he may come wobbling back to the Rams. I wouldn't be surprised if he shows-up on the practice squad by the end of the year. Jacob Harris is the latest to suffer an injury. Torn Pectoralis Major muscle. No real big loss as the youngsters continue to be cycled into the starting line-up.

Greg Olsen and Zac Robinson are available for the OC job as McShiferBrains likes to promote from within. Both would be an improvement over Coen because McShitferBrains are close friends to both and therefore he will respect their opinions much more than he apparently did with Coen.

Mayfield is yet another reclamation project for McShitferBrains and don't be surprised if Beckham decides to start working out with Mayfield on his own sometime in the future once his knee is fully healed. Beckham does not want to leave LA because of all of the after-football projects he is involved with presently.

The Caboys were first thrilled to try to sign Beckham but then went limp because their medical staff found that his knee is really not done healing and he runs the risk of tearing it again and he may always suffer an Achilles incident as well. So, I think Beckham will still sign with the Rams but it won't be until next year.

WE shall see how far this Mayfield project goes. If he continues to win, he will be the rest of the way as well as the starter come next year. I think Stafford will get the message and he'll retire this off-season. I suspect he may go into coaching with McShitferBrains and come back as the QBs coach. Would that not be something if Mayfield is goes undefeated!!

Stay tuned on this one.
I don’t see Stafford retiring unless his neck injury is really an issue. If it is something he can heal from and won’t be an issue going forward, I think he plays next year with a healthy roster to at least try and get back to the playoff and prove last season wasn’t a fluke.

As for Mayfield, if he plays really well, he may sign elsewhere in the off-season and possibly net the Rams a comp pick.

If he runs hot and cold ( his actual MO ), then I think he resigns with the Rams as he will find very few suitors and the Rams will finally have a decent backup.

Really a win-win situation for the Rams.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OT: But had to mention 49ers May have made up for the Trey Lance miss by finding a gem with the last pick with Purdy.

Unbelievable! Just when you think they might be toast by messing up the Lance pick, they manage to pull a freaking rabbit out of the hat.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WE shall see how far this Mayfield project goes. If he continues to win, he will be the starter the rest of the way as well as the starter come next year. I think Stafford will get the message and he'll retire this off-season. I suspect he may go into coaching with McShitferBrains and come back as the QBs coach. Would that not be something if Mayfield goes undefeated!!

Stay tuned on this one.

Caboys signed TY Hilton recently, guess he's their fall back?

Bills (somewhat surprisingly) signed back Cole Beasley. I guess the drops by McKenzie this past week resonated with the coaches.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OT: But had to mention 49ers May have made up for the Trey Lance miss by finding a gem with the last pick with Purdy.

Unbelievable! Just when you think they might be toast by messing up the Lance pick, they manage to pull a freaking rabbit out of the hat.

They're probably not done with Lance, but he's got to get and stay healthy to have a chance.

Purdy is definitely a surprise, but I wouldn't be shocked to see him fade back into obscurity like Zappe once there's enough film on him.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're probably not done with Lance, but he's got to get and stay healthy to have a chance.

Purdy is definitely a surprise, but I wouldn't be shocked to see him fade back into obscurity like Zappe once there's enough film on him.
That is a possibility, but he has looked better than Zappe did, and that offense is well suited for him

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a possibility, but he has looked better than Zappe did, and that offense is well suited for him

It's an offense that doesn't put a lot of pressure on the QB to carry it. Luckily the framework around Jimmy G transfers well to Mr Irrelevant.