• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't take long for all three players cut to get snapped-up by other teams. Hollins to the Packers, Blanton back to the Chiefs PS, and Henderson got snapped-up by the Jaguars.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's another Rams player who is likely to be done as a Ram: DT A-Shawn Robinson goes on the full, season-ending, IR as he tore his meniscus and is done. I doubt the Rams will bring him back with Bobby Brown developing and guys like Hoecht and Earnest Brown waiting in the wings. Maybe the Shit-fer-Brains Twins will have enough sense to pick-up a big and fast DT in the draft this year.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is another O-lineman we didn't even attempt to pick-up in the draft. The Raiders got two starting O-lineman in one draft. The 2022 Draft. Dylan Parham was taken in the Third Round and Thayer Munford was taken in the Seventh Round. Munford Jr., a 6-foot-6, 328-pound offensive tackle out of Ohio State, was selected with the 238th overall pick.

We took Logan Bruss in the Third Round, a joke of a lineman. Parham was available. We whiffed for Bruss. Instead of taking Munford at 235, (he was selected at 238), we took Hardy who is on IR. Another whiff. More of the same shit over and over misusing draft collateral to go for reach players, smallish players, and players we do not need. Munford WAS RIGHT THERE for the taking and we whiffed-AGAIN!! WE had Noteboom. LOL!!

Instead of admitting that Noteboom may not be the answer at LT and because McShit-fer-Brains likes Noteboom, we put on collective blinders and just threw away available players for more garbage!! The Shit-fer-Brains Twins didn't even bother to consider that Munford from Ohio State may be a gem and if the worst came of it, he would have been a Seventh Round casualty that would have landed Munford on the perpetual PS.

In all likelihood, Hardy could have very easily been a UDFA. So they could have got both players, but because of both of the Shit-fer-Brains Twins draft attitudes, they never even considered that Munford was another plug-in ready player to start in the NFL. Neither of these idiots go to the combines and the results are quite evident because of it. Now Parham and Munford are starting and we are starting a host of also rans and PS players on a O-line that is questionable.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is another O-lineman we didn't even attempt to pick-up in the draft. The Raiders got two starting O-lineman in one draft. The 2022 Draft. Dylan Parham was taken in the Third Round and Thayer Munford was taken in the Seventh Round. Munford Jr., a 6-foot-6, 328-pound offensive tackle out of Ohio State, was selected with the 238th overall pick.

We took Logan Bruss in the Third Round, a joke of a lineman. Parham was available. We whiffed for Bruss. Instead of taking Munford at 235, (he was selected at 238), we took Hardy who is on IR. Another whiff. More of the same shit over and over misusing draft collateral to go for reach players, smallish players, and players we do not need. Munford WAS RIGHT THERE for the taking and we whiffed-AGAIN!! WE had Noteboom. LOL!!

Instead of admitting that Noteboom may not be the answer at LT and because McShit-fer-Brains likes Noteboom, we put on collective blinders and just threw away available players for more garbage!! The Shit-fer-Brains Twins didn't even bother to consider that Munford from Ohio State may be a gem and if the worst came of it, he would have been a Seventh Round casualty that would have landed Munford on the perpetual PS.

In all likelihood, Hardy could have very easily been a UDFA. So they could have got both players, but because of both of the Shit-fer-Brains Twins draft attitudes, they never even considered that Munford was another plug-in ready player to start in the NFL. Neither of these idiots go to the combines and the results are quite evident because of it. Now Parham and Munford are starting and we are starting a host of also rans and PS players on a O-line that is questionable.

The worst part about the Bruss pick, is that’s who they wanted ( with the scout jumping in the pool if they drafted him ).

So, they clearly weren’t going to look at anyone else at that pick.

Not only is he on IR, but ge looked terrible when he played in pre-season.

I told you Retro before the season started that the OL was going to be a problem, and nan is it ever.

I didn’t expect it to be this bad, but I knew it would affect the season because the FO just loves to ignore the OL.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember you stating that ALR. No argument there, but what most organizations do is they take all 22 positions and they rank players at each position up to 10 players per position. You never have heard the Shit-fer-Brains Twins say things like: "We had so-and-so ranked Second at Left Tackle on our board and when Joe Blow Number 1 was taken, we naturally took Number 2 because he was the next best player available on our board for LT." None of that.

You often hear The Shit-fer-Brains Twins saying things like: "We are taking Bruss with our first pick because he is the guy we think fits well with us." Seriously? And instantly ya know neither of them did much of anything in the way of researching the guys they are going to draft. They don't go to the combines and I don't even know if they watch tape. They do watch the Senior Bowl and the East-West and North-South games and that is about it.

So when they whiff on numerous good players, especially on the O-line and to some extent the D-line, ya know they are looking primarily at WRs, TEs, some RBs and a host of Secondary players and they have been doing that the last three drafts.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the author of this article that some O-lineman will be gone at the end of the season. Edwards and Evans for sure. But I disagree that Skura will be gone. Skura has played well enough to be invited to Camp next summer and I think he will earn his starting spot with the Rams. Nysekhe is def a depth player. Noteboom maybe gone as well especially if Arcuri plays well at the LT spot. Right now the keepers look like Shelton, Aboushi, Havenstein, maybe Skura, the new pick-up Thomas, Jackson, Kolone, Anchrum, Brewer, Bruss, and Toner.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the author of this article that some O-lineman will be gone at the end of the season. Edwards and Evans for sure. But I disagree that Skura will be gone. Skura has played well enough to be invited to Camp next summer and I think he will earn his starting spot with the Rams. Nysekhe is def a depth player. Noteboom maybe gone as well especially if Arcuri plays well at the LT spot. Right now the keepers look like Shelton, Aboushi, Havenstein, maybe Skura, the new pick-up Thomas, Jackson, Kolone, Anchrum, Brewer, Bruss, and Toner.

Yeah, they have some better options at LT for much cheaper than Noteboom for similar play ( if not better ).

Hopefully, some of these guys can stay healthy next season so they can figure out what they have and don’t have for the OL.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well after today with Arcuri at LT, Skura played himself out the door. Don't know how exactly Arcuri did but I am sure it was better than Evans. And WTF are we hanging on to Evans anyways. The dude ain't coming back so cut his ass like they did with other players.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished watching tape and Arcuri did quite well. He has some work to do on his pass protection especially oy his inside speed rushers but he played the game pretty well for a rook and his first game. He might be a keeper at the LT position.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skura on the other hand was just bad. Gave-up a couple of sacks and he was sieve-like similar to Evans. Time to be shown the door I suppose.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, well. The Rams, and perhaps it was the Shit-fer-Brains Twins finally signed a damn good QB. This kid nearly won the USFL Championship last year playing for the Philadelphia Stars. He is a bit smallish at 6'4 208lbs but he plays with fire and he can wing it deep. This was a good pick-up. The Rams also signed a bigass Center in Cole Toner. 6'5, 318lbs. Another good pick-up. Even though Cookus was a very good signing, I was hoping the Rams would have poached Jake Browning from Cincinnati's PS.

Wasn't Cookus rumored to be on their radar prior to his injury during the championship game?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1 TO in 8 games.

That is pathetic.

Rams aren't generating any quick pass rush and the DBs are 10 yards off the ball. Quick passes are open and plentiful. Hard to force turnovers that way; get those corners up in press.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst part about the Bruss pick, is that’s who they wanted ( with the scout jumping in the pool if they drafted him ).

So, they clearly weren’t going to look at anyone else at that pick.

Not only is he on IR, but ge looked terrible when he played in pre-season.

I told you Retro before the season started that the OL was going to be a problem, and nan is it ever.

I didn’t expect it to be this bad, but I knew it would affect the season because the FO just loves to ignore the OL.

11 different starting lines in 12 games, 4 more than any other team this year. Injuries have decimated the Rams OL. Continuity is necessary for success.