• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, the Rams moved Lewis because he can't stay healthy and he has turned unproductive. McShitferBrains is focusing on the defense but he should also hold the offense to the same standard. First guy who should go is Allen Robinson. Waste of money and a roster spot.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, the Rams moved Lewis because he can't stay healthy and he has turned unproductive. McShitferBrains is focusing on the defense but he should also hold the offense to the same standard. First guy who should go is Allen Robinson. Waste of money and a roster spot.

That's huge dead money to cut him. He's likely around one more year.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooops sorry about that last post it was Stafford's wife with her podcast I guess it wasn't repostable.
you can dump it Retro.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Quick question: How has a guy been on your team for 2 weeks, and you never met him until after the game on Sunday?

What kind of HC are you? I thought he was a players coach?

Seriously, how do you put a claim in for a player, you obviously know something about him to do so, but never meet with him when he arrives to the team? Just baffling.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hallelujah, Hallelujah…..

Finally, they did something right for once.

Also, what a crappy draft class they had that year.

Traded up for Henderson when Pollard went in the 4th. Evans was a mess from the get go. Rapp and Long are barely hanging on.

Gaines may be gone after this season due to the fact the Rams can’t afford him.

That leaves Scott out of the entire draft class.

Yikes!

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hallelujah, Hallelujah…..

Finally, they did something right for once.

Also, what a crappy draft class they had that year.

Traded up for Henderson when Pollard went in the 4th. Evans was a mess from the get go. Rapp and Long are barely hanging on.

Gaines may be gone after this season due to the fact the Rams can’t afford him.

That leaves Scott out of the entire draft class.

Yikes!
About time. A traffic cone would have slowed down defenders better than him.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Scott will be the FS they extend. Rapp is done. Like Evans, some days he was just somewhere else. I believe the Rams will attempt to move Rapp in a trade. Thank goodness, Evans is gonso to make room for Brewer. What a wasted draft pick.

I also expect the Rams to move Noteboom. Too expensive for a guy that has not developed. If they move Noteboom, the Rams will extend Gaines.

The Rams have a pretty good OLine as of now and way cheaper. Nysekhe and Jackson are good material for the left Tackle spot. Skura has saved his job for now and will sign a new deal. Shelton has secured his spot at Center and if we are lucky, the Rams will say goodbye to Allen, another wasted draft pick. Aboushi is a decent Right Guard and he and Havenstein play well together.

Should be interesting to see what transpires after the season.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Scott will be the FS they extend. Rapp is done. Like Evans, some days he was just somewhere else. I believe the Rams will attempt to move Rapp in a trade. Thank goodness, Evans is gonso to make room for Brewer. What a wasted draft pick.

I also expect the Rams to move Noteboom. Too expensive for a guy that has not developed. If they move Noteboom, the Rams will extend Gaines.

The Rams have a pretty good OLine as of now and way cheaper. Nysekhe and Jackson are good material for the left Tackle spot. Skura has saved his job for now and will sign a new deal. Shelton has secured his spot at Center and if we are lucky, the Rams will say goodbye to Allen, another wasted draft pick. Aboushi is a decent Right Guard and he and Havenstein play well together.

Should be interesting to see what transpires after the season.
Nyshke is old, so can’t see them keeping him.

Jackson could be the future LT if he can stay healthy, because he looked good when he played.

Can’t see anyone giving up anything for Noteboom with his injury history and that stupid contract they gave him.

I hope McVay wakes up again and released Allen, but I think Allen is his boy and it won’t happen. How else do you explain them hanging onto him when they look at his game tape.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams should try to trade Noteboom and that awful contract that I am sure that douchebag in the FO thought up. If we got rid of Brockers for a 7th rounder that was two years into the future, the Rams should try to get a 6th or 7th for Noteboom. If there are no takers, than the Rams need to eat the dead money and move forward.

Taylor Rapp is another player the Rams should try to move for anything they can get. He will most likely be gone anyways.

The pattern of drafting bad players and then holding on to them way too long has become yet another Achilles heal derived by McShitferBrains mostly.

There are rumors that McShitferBrains is considering retirement and taking that booth offer by Fox that remains open. If that happens, we will then see AD retire and possibly Stafford as well. Maybe we will get lucky and somebody will offer Morris a HC position!

We shall see!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Article today in the Ramblinfan website indicating Staley had no problems running their pass plays right at Rapp. Staley knew Rapp would get beat nearly everytime and that is exactly what happened. Get rid of this guy along with Atwell.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams should try to trade Noteboom and that awful contract that I am sure that douchebag in the FO thought up. If we got rid of Brockers for a 7th rounder that was two years into the future, the Rams should try to get a 6th or 7th for Noteboom. If there are no takers, than the Rams need to eat the dead money and move forward.

Taylor Rapp is another player the Rams should try to move for anything they can get. He will most likely be gone anyways.

The pattern of drafting bad players and then holding on to them way too long has become yet another Achilles heal derived by McShitferBrains mostly.

There are rumors that McShitferBrains is considering retirement and taking that booth offer by Fox that remains open. If that happens, we will then see AD retire and possibly Stafford as well. Maybe we will get lucky and somebody will offer Morris a HC position!

We shall see!
if mcdipshit is offered a booth job then he should take it. I think the rams have reached their ceiling with him as a coach. His inability to change as the game goes is a down fall, his inability to bench shitty players that need to be sat, along with the horrible drafting and signing of FAs, there isn't much accountability I've seen from this regime....all talk. So imho, he should go and we can get Sean Peyton in his place.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if mcdipshit is offered a booth job then he should take it. I think the rams have reached their ceiling with him as a coach. His inability to change as the game goes is a down fall, his inability to bench shitty players that need to be sat, along with the horrible drafting and signing of FAs, there isn't much accountability I've seen from this regime....all talk. So imho, he should go and we can get Sean Peyton in his place.
Pipe dream but it would be funny as hell if it happened