• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really tired of this McVay and Donald “ will they or won’t they come back “ crap.

It is getting old. Maybe the Rams need to trade Donald and get a crap ton of draft picks and move on from him since he is never sure if he wants to play for the Rams from year to year.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really tired of this McVay and Donald “ will they or won’t they come back “ crap.

It is getting old. Maybe the Rams need to trade Donald and get a crap ton of draft picks and move on from him since he is never sure if he wants to play for the Rams from year to year.
He never changed it, it was a photoshopped. I guarantee AD will be motivated big time after this past season.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Baker wants to stay in LA regardless of starting jobs opening up. He said why would I want to leave a place that makes me a better quarterback.
So what's your thoughts? Do ya think he would stay in LA and back up Stafford?

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Baker wants to stay in LA regardless of starting jobs opening up. He said why would I want to leave a place that makes me a better quarterback.

If somebody throws more money at him he’s gone. But teams will wait til after draft

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumors have Ramsey being traded to the Raidas McShitferBrains got rid of STs coach DeCamilis and O-line coach Carberry. Def DeCamilis should have been fired. STs were the worst. Carberry I am not so sure. The bigger issue with the O-line is McShitferBrains holding onto players who should be cut like Allen and Evans, the latter he took the whole season to remove

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, McShitferBrains has not hired Mike LaFleur as the Rams new OC. The job remains open. The Rams have asked permission to interview Outten from the Broncos. Another coach the Rams may rehire is Aubrey Pleasant who left the Rams for Detroit but was fired at the end of the 2022 season. Pleasant was credited with developing a lot of young DBs that have since gone south in their play and development.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don’t see any team signing Baker as a starting QB.

Whether a team offers him more money to be a backup is a different story.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McShitferBrains has this short list for interviewees for the OC. Whoever he hires, the dude is going to be nothing more than a gopher-boy for McShitferBrains who continues to refuse to delegate the offensive play-calling to said new hiree.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is an early list of 12 offensive players the Rams should really consider drafting the majority of them. There is some great talent on the O-line in this list and Roshon Johnson reminds me of Steven JAckson. Johnson is 6'2, 220lbs. Let's see just how many of these players, the ShitferBrains twins actually draft. Schmitz would be a great Center and he could be obtained on Day 2 no probs.

Just like every year in the draft, I get this overwhelming feeling we will see none of them in a Rams uni and this is the primary reason that the Roster we have sucks so bad. A backfield of Akers and Johnson would be huge.

My guess is the ShitferBrains twins will find some obscure players in our areas of need with their draft picks and that is who we will see in a Rams uni!!