• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of speculation that the Rams should seriously consider moving Jalen Ramsey as many are now stating that his decline is evident. The other speculation is that the Rams should keep Taylor Rapp but move him to LB because he hits and plays like one. I agree on both counts.

Because this draft is once again rich in O-lineman and D-lineman, the Rams should get some higher draft picks this and next year to take advantage of many good players that will be available. Ramsey could fetch such a cache. Likely trade partner would be the Lions.

Here's another guy the Rams could get on the O-line on Day 2 and 3. Easily a good talent at guard and would really beef-up our O-line. Nice thing is he is a local dude. Played at USC.

Andrew Vorhees, G/OT, USC
Height: 6-6. Weight: 325.
Projected 40 Time: 5.25.
Projected Round (2023): 3-5.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Michael Schmitz at Center and Cody Mauch at Tackle are two really good O-lineman the ShitferBrains twins could pick-up on Day 2 and 3. Big bruising players with a chip on their shoulders. Again, plenty of talent to choose from. The question is will the ShitferBRains twins actually pull-the-trigger this year?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Michael Schmitz at Center and Cody Mauch at Tackle are two really good O-lineman the ShitferBrains twins could pick-up on Day 2 and 3. Big bruising players with a chip on their shoulders. Again, plenty of talent to choose from. The question is will the ShitferBRains twins actually pull-the-trigger this year?

Lol I love you man. Every year you go heavy on the Olineman. And if we could only find Steven Jackson

I think we need a LT and we need to stay healthy.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey SJ76: AS one famous player and coach often stated, ya can never have enough big and nasty O and D-lineman. The Rams should take three of the ones I listed. There are some beauts on the D side of the ball as well.

And there is a new "Steven Jackson" available in this draft. His name is Roshon Johnson from Texas. He runs alot like Steven Jackson. Not quite as big, but bigger than anyone we have and an AKers/Johnson backfield would be awesome. Go to post 10,694 above, click on the article link, wait to the twitter feed loads, and run the tape. See for yourself.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of speculation that the Rams should seriously consider moving Jalen Ramsey as many are now stating that his decline is evident. The other speculation is that the Rams should keep Taylor Rapp but move him to LB because he hits and plays like one. I agree on both counts.

Because this draft is once again rich in O-lineman and D-lineman, the Rams should get some higher draft picks this and next year to take advantage of many good players that will be available. Ramsey could fetch such a cache. Likely trade partner would be the Lions.

Here's another guy the Rams could get on the O-line on Day 2 and 3. Easily a good talent at guard and would really beef-up our O-line. Nice thing is he is a local dude. Played at USC.

Andrew Vorhees, G/OT, USC
Height: 6-6. Weight: 325.
Projected 40 Time: 5.25.
Projected Round (2023): 3-5.
Wonder if he’s as strong as his brother Jason? :lol:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Chris Long, but the only problem with getting a wad of draft picks for moving AD and Jalen Ramsey is will the ShitferBrains twins do the right thing and get good-to-great talent in our need areas with those picks. If the last three drafts have any contribution to this argument, the answer is an emphatic "NO". Those two shitferbrains would somehow eff-it-up and miss on the real talent by taking some reach player like they have done the last three drafts. To prove my point, all I have to say is the name Creed Humphreys.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the defensive side of the ball, there are quite a few talented players and outright studs on this list. Again, will the ShitferBrains twins pick the available talented players or eschew them and go after another tier two project player??!!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though we suffered through a terrible season, we can all be thankful for one thing: that the Panthers GM is a moron and chose a 4th round pick over Akers.

Yep, the difference between the 9ers and Rams offers for McCaffrey was the 9ers had a 4th round pick to offer, and the Rams offered Akers.

Yes, we didn’t end up with McCaffrey ( who probably would’ve got injured behind our patchwork OL ), but we got to keep our 2nd and 3rd round picks and Akers ( who rounded into form at the end of the season ).

And, the Panthers ended up with late round picks instead of early round picks all because he favored a 4th round pick over Akers.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumors have Ramsey being traded to the Raidas McShitferBrains got rid of STs coach DeCamilis and O-line coach Carberry. Def DeCamilis should have been fired. STs were the worst. Carberry I am not so sure. The bigger issue with the O-line is McShitferBrains holding onto players who should be cut like Allen and Evans, the latter he took the whole season to remove
yeah i mean... can't get mad at the cook for what you provide him to cook with... Same here, these retreads should have been shown the door but instead you show the line coach the door? IDK .

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey SJ76: AS one famous player and coach often stated, ya can never have enough big and nasty O and D-lineman. The Rams should take three of the ones I listed. There are some beauts on the D side of the ball as well.

And there is a new "Steven Jackson" available in this draft. His name is Roshon Johnson from Texas. He runs alot like Steven Jackson. Not quite as big, but bigger than anyone we have and an AKers/Johnson backfield would be awesome. Go to post 10,694 above, click on the article link, wait to the twitter feed loads, and run the tape. See for yourself.
agreed, we need at least 3 at the bare minimum, sooner we can push Brian Allen out the door. The better.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Chris Long, but the only problem with getting a wad of draft picks for moving AD and Jalen Ramsey is will the ShitferBrains twins do the right thing and get good-to-great talent in our need areas with those picks. If the last three drafts have any contribution to this argument, the answer is an emphatic "NO". Those two shitferbrains would somehow eff-it-up and miss on the real talent by taking some reach player like they have done the last three drafts. To prove my point, all I have to say is the name Creed Humphreys.

The cap hit from trading those two....yikes.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
soo basically the OC in the rams offense just holds meetings and provides some "input on the game plan". Might as well hire an intern to do that.
Yeah, McShitferBrains could hire me or SJ76. I know we could do better than Coen.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Michael Schmitz's name keeps appearing from reports from pundits who are watching the practices for the Senior Bowl. Many likening the Minnesota Center to Creed Humphrey. He is glaringly standing-out in competition practices and there are several suggestions the Rams should select him with this year's Second Round Pick. Once again, the question remains: Will the shitferbrains twins pull the trigger and select this guy or are we going to see yet another wasted draft pick in an Atwell type WR- AGAIN??!!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Michael Schmitz's name keeps appearing from reports from pundits who are watching the practices for the Senior Bowl. Many likening the Minnesota Center to Creed Humphrey. He is glaringly standing-out in competition practices and there are several suggestions the Rams should select him with this year's Second Round Pick. Once again, the question remains: Will the shitferbrains twins pull the trigger and select this guy or are we going to see yet another wasted draft pick in an Atwell type WR- AGAIN??!!
Question now is, will he last to the Rams pick?