• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t have mad love for Goff.

I just don’t see a big difference between him and Stafford to justify mortgaging the future to get him.

it’s not like they are getting Stafford from 5-7 years ago. He is 33 with a bad back and tons of other issues that affect his play.

And please stop with the running game nonsense. Marino never had a running game and managed to get to the playoffs and win, and he never had a WR like Megatron.
Running back nonsense, come on, Lions have had something like 11 100 yard games out of their running backs during Staffords CAREER, Gurley had that in 2 years!!! Ya Marinos receivers sucked, Clayton, Duper, and Moore, they also had a great defense the Killer Bee's, maybe you've heard of them?? As I said I liked Goff, but he just isnt it. Ive seen many articles from people in the know in the NFL, they all say Rams have better chance with Stafford! MVP projection's have Stafford 7th, Goff no where to be seen.

If Stafford plays well Rams have a better chance at SB, and if they win its worth giving up "some" of their future, Its not like the Rams have absolutely NO future because of this trade. Plus you can complain about Staffords "issues" but the guy has missed 1 half season in his career, he has a bulldog rep!!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Would be nice if the could pull one of those off and get more than a 3rd round comp pick in return.

would also be nice if Rams tendered Williams at a 1st round level and a team decided to sign him away, but not likely to happen.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Would be nice if the could pull one of those off and get more than a 3rd round comp pick in return.

would also be nice if Rams tendered Williams at a 1st round level and a team decided to sign him away, but not likely to happen.
Rams will probably re-sign Williams, Hill, and maybe Floyd or Johnson but not both of the latter two. Everyone else will walk.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A retro player from the 60's died at 81. DB Irv Cross who played three seasons with the Rams in the 60's passed away at 81 years of age. He played with the Iggles and the Rams. Ended-up as CBS sports commentator after football on Sundays with Phyllis George and Brent Musberger back in the day.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a chronicle of the Rams moves before and since McVay took over as HC and I might add, none of the moves have resulted in a snooperbowl win. Some of this stuff doesn't make a lick of sense but it is what it is I suppose.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Rams want to improve at LB and won't or can't find peeps in the draft then a couple of these guys would help. Get rid of the dead weight we have at LB right now and sign two of these guys to improve our weak LB corp.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a list of Centers that could easily improve the center position over Blythe. Reiter and Martin are especially tantalizing.

The fact that McVay was praising Blythe scares me.

I have a feeling they will resign him even though they shouldn’t.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a list of Centers that could easily improve the center position over Blythe. Reiter and Martin are especially tantalizing.

I just posted this in the thread “Rams O”

Blythe walks, Corbett to center, Evans or Anchrum fill in at guard. Or could TA play center? Maybe the Rams struck gold in the 6th and 7th last year. And I wouldn’t expect an Oline pick this year in the draft until that value guy is there.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allen is slated to be released to save cap money. It's about damn time. The Rams are $35 mil over the cap. Bye bye Allen and maybe Brockers.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The next guy that will be released may be Littleton who didn't fit very well in the Raiders DC scheme. Gruden and Mayock are also cleaning house of their big contracts that are attached to disappointing players. In fact, most, if not all of the ex-Rams that signed elsewhere or were released under the McSnead regime are complete disappointments such as Gurley and Fowler in Atlanta. The two exceptions appear to be Brandin Cooks and he may be gone as the Texans are cutting their big salaries as well and John Franklin-Meyers who is still with the Jets but hasn't done much since being released by the Rams.

I fully expect Goff to go down the same path and the same will be said of Brockers after he is released or traded. Brockers has been living off the efforts/cred of AD who continues to improve each year. It appears McVay is tired of the posers' bullshit and is finding players who want a championship, not just talk like they do. The coaches who helped in the release of these players appear to be correct as other teams have discovered that ex-Rams they signed were brilliantly coached in a winning system apparently.

Last edited: