• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robert Woods' name has been thrown into the pile of players the Rams are rumored to be shopping. Don't know if there is any truth to this one but the Rams have to get under the salary cap by March 17 which as of right now, they are $35 million over.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The next guy that will be released may be Littleton who didn't fit very well in the Raiders DC scheme. Gruden and Mayock are also cleaning house of their big contracts that are attached to disappointing players. In fact, most, if not all of the ex-Rams that signed elsewhere or were released under the McSnead regime are complete disappointments such as Gurley and Fowler in Atlanta. The two exceptions appear to be Brandin Cooks and he may be gone as the Texans are cutting their big salaries as well and John Franklin-Meyers who is still with the Jets but hasn't done much since being released by the Rams.

I fully expect Goff to go down the same path and the same will be said of Brockers after he is released or traded. Brockers has been living off the efforts/cred of AD who continues to improve each year. It appears McVay is tired of the posers' bullshit and is finding players who want a championship, not just talk like they do. The coaches who helped in the release of these players appear to be correct as other teams have discovered that ex-Rams they signed were brilliantly coached in a winning system apparently.
I think it’s safe to say that playing alongside Donald made Fowler look way better than he actually is.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, UVA. AD's affect on his teammates is becoming more evident as Joseph-Day, A-Rob, and Gaines have improved to the point that the Rams can let Brockers walk or be traded because they have his removal covered with improving players previously mentioned.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if the Rams have a hand shake deal that if they don’t franchise a player, that player agrees not to sign in the division? Makes me think because that’s a very nice thing to do for players these days. Let them walk and get paid elsewhere instead of holding them hostage to a degree

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it’s safe to say that playing alongside Donald made Fowler look way better than he actually is.

And we will get a 3rd round comp pick for Fowler. Which tells me let’s go find another Edge LB for $10 million on a 1 year deal and do it again. Hell every year and get that draft pick the next year

It’s genius actually

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams have a proven track record really at Edge LB and FS. But the LB Edge they can show the history of guys coming in on 1 year deals and then getting paid. Fowler and Flloyd both. So you know they are looking for a young under performing Edge LB drafted in the first 2 rounds that they can sign again.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we will get a 3rd round comp pick for Fowler. Which tells me let’s go find another Edge LB for $10 million on a 1 year deal and do it again. Hell every year and get that draft pick the next year

It’s genius actually
If Clowney was smart he would take a discount to come here.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Clowney was smart he would take a discount to come here.

Would love that but he can probably get a high dollar/ long term deal now anyway. I’d take him for $12 million 1 year deal but I have a feeling with the reduced cap, the Rams find some OLB/Edge on a $7-8 million deal.

have to think with less money being able to be spent, that means some guys are not going to get the contract they seek so it is even more important to get on a good team imo

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would love that but he can probably get a high dollar/ long term deal now anyway. I’d take him for $12 million 1 year deal but I have a feeling with the reduced cap, the Rams find some OLB/Edge on a $7-8 million deal.

have to think with less money being able to be spent, that means some guys are not going to get the contract they seek so it is even more important to get on a good team imo

Perhaps this guy....

Romeo Okwara Stats | Pro-Football-Reference.com (pro-football-reference.com)

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And some of these players league-wide ain't going to get the contract they want because everyone is cutting back in anticipation of a $183 mill salary cap. The Raiders, Texans, and Titans come to mind.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if the Rams have a hand shake deal that if they don’t franchise a player, that player agrees not to sign in the division? Makes me think because that’s a very nice thing to do for players these days. Let them walk and get paid elsewhere instead of holding them hostage to a degree

Good grief the two bananas are horrible.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. This is what all of this gunslinger bullshit gets you. We are $33 mill and change over the cap and in order to get under by March 17, 5 or 6 players are going to have their contracts restructured. First of all, keep that idiot Kevin Demoff away from any future money transactions or planning in player salaries and marketing. His ideas are wild hairs up his own ass that he seems to talk everyone else into accepting. In fact, show him the door RIGHT NOW. We are getting eaten alive with dead money and our flexibility to do anything is cut to near zero. Essentially the Rams are biting the bullet now to save their ass later. MAYBE THEY SHOULD STOP TRADING AWAY FIRST ROUNDERS AS WELL.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stand corrected . We only have the 4th rounder comp pick (Littleton loss) this year as we traded our own fourth for the Ramsey deal. We have no fifth rounder either. Gone in the Corbett trade.