• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kromer goes over a disagreement with McVay and Snead probably over Blythe. Kromer has propped-up Blythe for some time now but he routinely gets beat by bigger DTs in the league. Teams blitzed up the middle since the snooperbowl and we have paid a heavy price for it. I think the Rams are going to go after that Meinerz kid. They should go after Dickerson but that ain't happening. Expect Havenstein to be gone. Another of the Fisher era players that just never got to where McVay apparently wants them. My suspicion is a trade for Brown. McVay may also bring in Deshaun Jackson to reunite with him.

Methinks that McVay is teetering on being wildly out of control and he has his buddy Snead in his back pocket. If it all works out, than McSnead look like geniuses. But if it goes south, we may see that idiot Demoff get involved and then we will all be screwed. In all of the FO changes, he is the one complete idiot they did not get rid of, flat-out. What a pity.

McVay has been hanging-out with his buddy Belicheat again this off-season and I believe he is learning to be more of HC and less of a buddy to players. This is what we all wanted anyways. The Kromer move was a bit of eff-up but I think McVay is getting his peeps in line. The moves they are making are obvious.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you guys think Stafford is the savior that is going to get the Rams to the SB and win when they guy hasn’t even won a playoff game and has an atrocious record against good teams.

and you guys think he’s going to last a whole season when he has a bad back.

the reason I made that statement is because thinking Stafford is going to win a SB with the Rams is like believing in Santa and the Easter bunny. They are all figments of your imagination.

but you guys keep drinking the kool aid.

Wentz is better than Goff. Freakin’ ridiculous non sense.

This team needs more than Stafford to win the Super Bowl, it needs luck, good health, more linebackers, better play on the offensive line. We know our chances got better with Stafford, because he is an improvement at the most important position. If you can't see that, I don't know what to tell. Bad back Stafford played all 16 games this season, playing behind an inferior line, with less playmakers, no real threat of a running game, playing in a vanilla offense and still outperformed Goff. While lead the NFL in turnovers the last two years, Rams need to rely on quarterbacks trying to force a play when they don't need too. Akers is a hell of a running back and faced more 8 men in box than anyone else, because Goff couldn't make them pay on a consistent basis. Now defenses will actually have to game plan more, because we have a quarterback that never quits can actually audibilize and makes defenses play with no look passes and consistency.

This is the first time in a long time, we haven't had a losing season and contend every year and you sit trying to rain on our optimism as if the Rams was close to being in the conference title game. You would have a point if the Rams were coming off losing seasons. Santa and Easter Bunny, fuck off!

It is like your trying to find reasons not to be a Rams fan, you do want you want, but since you seem determined to stop be a fan, I say good riddance.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last time the Rams had 4 straight winning seasons, was the mid 80s. we won two playoff games during that time. We already won more playoff games and went to the Super Bowl. Thanks to Kroenke, Snead and of course McVay.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team needs more than Stafford to win the Super Bowl, it needs luck, good health, more linebackers, better play on the offensive line. We know our chances got better with Stafford, because he is an improvement at the most important position. If you can't see that, I don't know what to tell. Bad back Stafford played all 16 games this season, playing behind an inferior line, with less playmakers, no real threat of a running game, playing in a vanilla offense and still outperformed Goff. While lead the NFL in turnovers the last two years, Rams need to rely on quarterbacks trying to force a play when they don't need too. Akers is a hell of a running back and faced more 8 men in box than anyone else, because Goff couldn't make them pay on a consistent basis. Now defenses will actually have to game plan more, because we have a quarterback that never quits can actually audibilize and makes defenses play with no look passes and consistency.

This is the first time in a long time, we haven't had a losing season and contend every year and you sit trying to rain on our optimism as if the Rams was close to being in the conference title game. You would have a point if the Rams were coming off losing seasons. Santa and Easter Bunny, fuck off!

It is like your trying to find reasons not to be a Rams fan, you do want you want, but since you seem determined to stop be a fan, I say good riddance.
Throwing the ball more than 20 yards downfield will certainly keep teams from 8 men in the box. Goff has a decent arm but refused to throw it down field last year. No idea why not, but that's no longer our problem.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not looking to quit being a Rams fan, just not drinking the kool aid about Stafford like the rest of you guys.

I find it ironic the SJ talks all the time about everyone drinking the kool aid about certain players, and here he is drinking the kool aid about Stafford as if he is somehow Brady or Rodgers or Mahomes.

the trade was an overpay, plain and simple. They should’ve traded Goff first and then traded for Stafford if they really wanted him and would’ve ended up giving less of the future away.

but, because McSnead overreacted to wanting to get rid of Goff so quickly, we will never know what the Rams could’ve got for Goff. But it would’ve been at least the same as Wentz, and should’ve been more.

and you guys act like Goff is the worst QB in the league which is just ridiculous. Like we just traded the worst starting QB for the 4th best starting QB. Sorry, I’m not drinking that kool aid because that notion is crap.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not looking to quit being a Rams fan, just not drinking the kool aid about Stafford like the rest of you guys.

I find it ironic the SJ talks all the time about everyone drinking the kool aid about certain players, and here he is drinking the kool aid about Stafford as if he is somehow Brady or Rodgers or Mahomes.

the trade was an overpay, plain and simple. They should’ve traded Goff first and then traded for Stafford if they really wanted him and would’ve ended up giving less of the future away.

but, because McSnead overreacted to wanting to get rid of Goff so quickly, we will never know what the Rams could’ve got for Goff. But it would’ve been at least the same as Wentz, and should’ve been more.

and you guys act like Goff is the worst QB in the league which is just ridiculous. Like we just traded the worst starting QB for the 4th best starting QB. Sorry, I’m not drinking that kool aid because that notion is crap.

Goodness man get ahold of yourself. Im not drankin Stafford koolaid. I’m glad Goff is gone. Lots of work to do.

Im certainly not talking about jumping ship

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry but the deal is done, so need to move on, all you can hope for is that Stafford plays well and we win period!!That being said, most so called experts think Stafford is better than Goff, are they also drinking the koolaid?? You cant look at Staffords playoff record or even his overall record, he has played on horrible teams ever since hes been there? they have not had a Running game even one year?? Imagine if Goff didnt have a running game???
I cant believe any fan would quit being a fan after winning a SB, just because you didnt like a trade they made .

I liked Goff, but hes obviously not all that

You are starting to sound like Cougie and his mad love for Bradford???

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then again, when we look at AD, sometimes they do...

Here are some of the best 1st rounders of all time...

Well of course a lot of 1st rounders turn into great players, just saying a lot dont!!!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but the deal is done, so need to move on, all you can hope for is that Stafford plays well and we win period!!That being said, most so called experts think Stafford is better than Goff, are they also drinking the koolaid?? You cant look at Staffords playoff record or even his overall record, he has played on horrible teams ever since hes been there? they have not had a Running game even one year?? Imagine if Goff didnt have a running game???
I cant believe any fan would quit being a fan after winning a SB, just because you didnt like a trade they made .

I liked Goff, but hes obviously not all that

You are starting to sound like Cougie and his mad love for Bradford???
I don’t have mad love for Goff.

I just don’t see a big difference between him and Stafford to justify mortgaging the future to get him.

it’s not like they are getting Stafford from 5-7 years ago. He is 33 with a bad back and tons of other issues that affect his play.

And please stop with the running game nonsense. Marino never had a running game and managed to get to the playoffs and win, and he never had a WR like Megatron.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The middle two sentences beginning with "the trade" are the essence of this mess. McVay has presented tons of evidence in the past that he has a tendency to overreact and then he rushes around to try to fix the problem later or at least attempt to fix the problem. McVay is still very young and he'll learn the hard way.

McSnead's collective overreaction has led to cognitive myopia. Their blanket approach to not drafting first round talent (many of which they later trade for with other teams) will eventually bite them in the ass. Granted there are alot of first round busts that supports McSnead's contention that the first round is a waste but just like AD was a first rounder, McSnead's myopia doesn't even let them consider that there may be another AD in the first round in some year in the future. How are they going to replace AD when he is done?

The better approach would be to keep their first rounders until they have looked at the talent there and THEN trade the picks. Nope, they just, in a blanket fashion, willy-nilly, throw the first rounders out the window because they are convinced there is no productive use to the first round. At least not in their program.

Last edited:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder who is going to replace Ray Agnew and Brad Holmes?

Last edited:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder who is going to replace Ray Agnew and Brad holmes?
Their departures can’t be overlooked.

I think it will have a bigger impact than most realize. Will be interesting to see how well the drafts go with Holmes gone.

the Rams have had success in the later rounds recently. We will see if that continues now that Holmes is gone, and how well the Lions drafts go now that he is there.