• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the way Snead moves up and down the draft board during the draft, and for the most part, has good success doing so.

however, his trades involving draft picks outside of the draft have been mostly failures ( outside of Ramsey ). Stafford is still a wait and see.

here’s a look at what the Rams could’ve looked like had they kept their picks.

2016- 15. Taylor Decker or Ryan Kelly
43. A’Shawn Robinson/Jarran Reed/Deion Jones
45. Michael Thomas
76. Joe Thuney/Justin Simmons

2017- 5. Patrick Mahomes/ DeShaun Watson
100. Trey Hendrickson/Carl Lawson

2018- 23. Calvin Ridley/ Isaiah Wynn
41. Carlton Davis/Fred Warner

2019- DK Metcalf/ Dionte Johnson

could you imagine a team with Mahomes passing to some combo of Michael Thomas, Calvin Ridley, DK Metcalf or Dionte Johnson?

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, the Rams had to give up a 1st rounder to unload Goff who has better stats than Wentz and is more injury proneand the Eagles net a 3rd and a 2nd that can become a 1st rounder for Wentz.

anyone else see a problem with this?

I think the Rams reacted in haste to unload Goff instead of seeing what they could’ve got in a trade for him.

they should’ve explored trade options for Goff, unloaded him and then traded for Stafford. After all, the Lions GM just came from the Rams and probably would’ve been willing to wait to complete a trade.

Philly wins by drafting their QB last year and getting great value for a QB that underperformed and is injury prone, and the Rams gave away valuable draft picks to unload a much better QB.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, the Rams had to give up a 1st rounder to unload Goff who has better stats than Wentz and is more injury proneand the Eagles net a 3rd and a 2nd that can become a 1st rounder for Wentz.

anyone else see a problem with this?

I think the Rams reacted in haste to unload Goff instead of seeing what they could’ve got in a trade for him.

they should’ve explored trade options for Goff, unloaded him and then traded for Stafford. After all, the Lions GM just came from the Rams and probably would’ve been willing to wait to complete a trade.

Philly wins by drafting their QB last year and getting great value for a QB that underperformed and is injury prone, and the Rams gave away valuable draft picks to unload a much better QB.

Philly will be 6-10 next year if they are lucky. Mcvay was over Goff and so were many people.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly will be 6-10 next year if they are lucky. Mcvay was over Goff and so were many people.
Just because they were over him doesn’t mean you play stupid in trading him.

If Wentz is worth a 3rd and a 2nd ( that could turn into a 1st), what was Goff really worth ( a 2nd and a 1st?).

then you trade for Stafford and give up less because the Lions wouldn’t be absorbing Goff’s contract.

the point is, the Rams jumped the gun in haste to unload Goff and paid for it.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because they were over him doesn’t mean you play stupid in trading him.

If Wentz is worth a 3rd and a 2nd ( that could turn into a 1st), what was Goff really worth ( a 2nd and a 1st?).

then you trade for Stafford and give up less because the Lions wouldn’t be absorbing Goff’s contract.

the point is, the Rams jumped the gun in haste to unload Goff and paid for it.

Who else but the Lions take Goff and that contract? For anything. I wouldn’t give a bag of Cheetos for Goff

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who else but the Lions take Goff and that contract? For anything. I wouldn’t give a bag of Cheetos for Goff
Well, considering the Colts just took on Wentz’ contract when he is worse than Goff, I’m sure they would’ve been interested to start off with.

how about the Jets? Or Carolina?
The point is, the Rams were in such a hurry to dump Goff, they never explored any other options.

and considering Wentz went for a 3rd and 2nd ( potentially a 1st ), then Goff was worth way more than a bag of Cheetos

quit acting like Goff somehow became JaMarcus Russell or Ryan Leaf.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, considering the Colts just took on Wentz’ contract when he is worse than Goff, I’m sure they would’ve been interested to start off with.

The point is, the Rams were in such a hurry to dump Goff, they never explored any other options.

and considering Wentz went for a 3rd and 2nd ( potentially a 1st ), then Goff was worth way more than a bag of Cheetos

I think you’re tinkering down the Debbie downer rabbit hole. Look at what it took to move Goff AND that contract, then get a QB like Stafford.

maybe the Pats give us a bag of Cheetos for Goff. Maybe. That contract is awful so probably not. Goff is not good. Then you still give up a 1 and change for Stafford.

Not sure how many times we have to tell you... we gave a 1st rounder to move Goff and that contract. That’s how bad he is and yeah I’d take Wentz over Goff anyway of the week

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Idk man. He could very well go down the Ryan leaf hole after being forced to leave LA for Detroit....

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you’re tinkering down the Debbie downer rabbit hole. Look at what it took to move Goff AND that contract, then get a QB like Stafford.

maybe the Pats give us a bag of Cheetos for Goff. Maybe. That contract is awful so probably not. Goff is not good. Then you still give up a 1 and change for Stafford.

Not sure how many times we have to tell you... we gave a 1st rounder to move Goff and that contract. That’s how bad he is and yeah I’d take Wentz over Goff anyway of the week
Wentz’ contract was just as bad, and he is a mess and injury prone. He lead the league in INT’s and didn’t even start the entire season.

but you would take him over Goff?

I respect you SJ, but you are way off on this one.
We will never know what a team would’ve given for Goff because McSnead didn’t bother exploring that avenue, and grossly overpaid to be rid of him.

the next best offer the Lions had was Carolina who offered their 1st, a 5th and Bridgewater and his 23M a year contract.

yeah, McSnead crapped the bed on this one.

the Rams will be lucky to get a full season out of Stafford with them in cap hell and what is going to end up being a worse OL.

and I promise you this: if Stafford ever takes the Rams to the SB and wins it, I will quit being a Rams fan.

the trade was a colossal overreaction, just like the Goff and Gurley extensions were.

Last edited:

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz’ contract was just as bad, and he is a mess and injury prone. He lead the league in INT’s and didn’t even start the entire season.

but you would take him over Goff?

I respect you SJ, but you are way off on this one.
We will never know what a team would’ve given for Goff because McSnead didn’t bother exploring that avenue, and grossly overpaid to be rid of him.

the next best offer the Lions had was Carolina who offered their 1st, a 5th and Bridgewater and his 23M a year contract.

yeah, McSnead crapped the bed on this one.

the Rams will be lucky to get a full season out of Stafford with them in cap hell and what is going to end up being a worse OL.

and I promise you this: if Stafford ever takes the Rams to the SB and wins it, I will quit being a Rams fan.

the trade was a colossal overreaction, just like the Goff and Gurley extensions were.
First part is opinion, if you think the Rams did bad in the Stafford trade, that is fine.

I don't understand why you think the Rams will be lucky to get Stafford? Rams will be 41 million under the cap next season. And why are we assuming that the offensive line will get worst.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“Stop being a Rams fan after a super bowl win...”
:L

why don’t you just stop now and save yourself all the mental exhaustion

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Stop being a Rams fan after a super bowl win...”
:L

why don’t you just stop now and save yourself all the mental exhaustion
Because you guys think Stafford is the savior that is going to get the Rams to the SB and win when they guy hasn’t even won a playoff game and has an atrocious record against good teams.

and you guys think he’s going to last a whole season when he has a bad back.

the reason I made that statement is because thinking Stafford is going to win a SB with the Rams is like believing in Santa and the Easter bunny. They are all figments of your imagination.

but you guys keep drinking the kool aid.

Wentz is better than Goff. Freakin’ ridiculous non sense.