• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot of bitching, but I get it. At the same time I remember a few years ago when we sucked year in and year out, it wasnt fun!!
Being a Dodger and Ram fan can be frustrating, yet could be worse, look at a lot of teams, they are out of it half way thru the year, that would suck. Like baseball Dodgers have won division 8 years in a row, could be a Oriole fan or some similar team and baseball is over for you in June?? Yes the ultimate goal is winning the Super Bowl or World Series, But in football only 1 team out of 32 can win it all, a lot of great teams arent going to win. only 1 team out of 32 in baseball can win, in baseball it is harder, good teams can get hot in a short series and beat great teams.
Good to great teams in football can have 1 bad to average game and they are out, one play out of 60-70 plays is the ballgame?

So yes the Supper Bowl is the ultimate goal, but at least since McVay has been here its nice to follow them the WHOLE season. yes along the way it gets frustrating to lose to bad teams or playing calling sucks. I've enjoyed the ride and all any team can ask for is a chance, and some fans dont get that, and some fans NEVER do!

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams had to give away picks to get rid of Goff and his contract, and Philly is about to get picks for Wentz who is injury prone and has a terrible contract as well.

mat least they were smart to draft their QB of the future last year.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Joe Barry officially gone. Thought he was going to be Staley's LB coach with the Chargers then got offered a DC job. See ya'. Love the fact that Donald is just flat-out a badass year-in and year-out. Shows all players how to handle the big money. Goff shouldawouldacoulda and maybe McSnead would have kept the dude. Now Goff is wondering what happened. That is just douchebaggery at its best on Goff's part when he had a clear example there everyday. Dumbass!

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams had to give away picks to get rid of Goff and his contract, and Philly is about to get picks for Wentz who is injury prone and has a terrible contract as well.

mat least they were smart to draft their QB of the future last year.
Yeah kind of scary to think the Rams won't have a 1st round pick in 8 years. If anyone gets injured they are screwed. Maybe Stafford coming to the Rams will entice a few other big names to take a few bucks less and play in LA. But the short story is the Rams will need to win the SB to save everyone's job in the FO.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah kind of scary to think the Rams won't have a 1st round pick in 8 years. If anyone gets injured they are screwed. Maybe Stafford coming to the Rams will entice a few other big names to take a few bucks less and play in LA. But the short story is the Rams will need to win the SB to save everyone's job in the FO.
It's pretty much SB in year 1 or 2 or you can bet Snead will be fired, rightfully so if that is the case.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Barry appears to be a good example of the NFL’s nepotism problem (msn.com)

started this by saying I don’t know much about Ejiro Evero. That’s still true, but sometimes what you don’t know about someone speaks louder than what you do know. From what I do know about Joe Barry, he seemingly did not come by his big breaks through merit and, when he got them, he failed to capitalize. Wade Phillips also benefited from his family connections, but at least has a long track record of success. If the Packers decided to hire Phillips, they could have certainly justified it. How do you justify elevating a linebackers coach who keeps landing positions he doesn’t deserve and failing in them?

Ejiro Evero has garnered a reputation as a respected coach who is apparently qualified to be a defensive coordinator — given his status as a finalist for the Packers’ job — with none of the nepotistic nonsense or baggage that Barry brings to the table. Matt LaFleur was offensive coordinator for the Rams in 2017 when both Joe Barry and Ejiro Evero were on staff, and probably has more insight into each than I do, but I’d love to know what exactly made LaFleur prefer Barry.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty much SB in year 1 or 2 or you can bet Snead will be fired, rightfully so if that is the case.
Is this led by Snead or McVay?

I'm thinking it's more McVay.... so Snead would be safe

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this led by Snead or McVay?

I'm thinking it's more McVay.... so Snead would be safe

The talk of McVay leaving would be complete garbage, are you fucking kidding me, based on what, exactly? McVay is the one that changed our culture and have us contending, no longer mediocre.