• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a good thought SJ76. There are a few reports that Holmes and Agnew wanted Goff and encouraged Pelissario to make the deal. Your assertion is entirely possible.

And Vita. I agree on a given specific time that relationship went south for good. The rumblings began in 2019 when Gurley was working himself out the door but that November date is damn close to what I have read on the subject matter.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you wanted to keep Goff and see if he would develop? Because the dude was going backwards and he wasn’t a Mcvay draft pick
Goff led the league in TOs the last two years and that Dolphins game this year was a complete showcase of what was going on with Goff as a player. McVay doesn't have much to point the finger at because both 49ers game this past season were McVay's private disasters. Not to mention the first Seahawks game and the first half of the Geeants game this year.

Last edited:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh someone has to be put in timeout and take the pen away from them when signing these guys. But they’ve drafted well lately and Ramsey deal was a steal. Go look at Seattle’s last 3 late first rounders man. Hell go back and look at their history of first rounders lol

Aaron Curry
Lawrence Jackson
Kelly Jennings
Chris Spencer
James Carpenter
Germain Ifedi
Rashard Penny
LJ Collier
Jordyn Brooks

— only good ones have been
Earl Thomas
Russell Okung
Bruce Irvin?
I'll spell it out simple like since you have lost your ability to have a clue.

Yes, Ramsey deal good, all 1st's traded plus good.

No, Stafford deal no good, all 1st's traded plus no good.

Ramsey gets team better trading all 1st's +, b/c Ramsey deal good today and tomorrow.

Stafford deal no good trading all 1st's +, b/c Stafford deal no good today and tomorrow.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff led the league in TOs the last two years and that Dolphins game this year was a complete showcase of what was going on with Goff as a player. McVay doesn't have much to point the finger at because both 49ers game this past season was McVay's private disasters. Not to mention the first Seahawks game and the first half of the Geeants game this year.

Mcvay definitely can share some of the Blame. But when the Niners own Jared Goff it has to make it frustrating. All they have to do is defend the first 7 to 8 yards of the field because the guy is never going to go deep. That’s something Stafford does well

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,406.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Even when I go through the darkest valley, I fear no danger, for you are with me; your rod and your staff—they comfort me"

It's in the bible.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy we moved on from Goff, but the Rams can't continue to put themselves in these lose, lose situations.

Matt will be an upgrade for sure, had we been better with our Roster management, we get Stafford for a song instead of getting fleeced.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you wanted to keep Goff and see if he would develop? Because the dude was going backwards and he wasn’t a Mcvay draft pick
No, I wanted McVay to develop him (Past tence), since we had invested so much in him. When he was on, he was on, but consistency over the last two years made it clear to anyone with eyeballs.

My comment was more about McVay than Goff, he knew what he had in Goff prior to the extension, yet he failed to even have Goff compete for his roster spot in those last two years.

You keep looking at now, and I keep looking at when. If the Rams don't start looking at when these turning points were options, than they will never get better now.

Which brings me back to my question Junkie, do you know what day it is?

Honest question..

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that dumbass is none other than Kevin Demoff, the originator of those pussified gawd-awful uniforms and the idea of early extensions and huge contracts especially that albatross disaster of a Goff contract. Here's a suggestion. In celebrating the trade, let's bring back the unis of badness and a set of true Rams horns on those Royal Blue helmets.

I totally am thankful Detroit took this guy because we were headed for cap hell losing if we kept Goff. Nearly every leading player and some who did not want to be identified wanted nothing to do with Goff and this teamwide belief began when Goff was discovered to be partying all night the night before games back in 2019. The rumor mill even included Goff screwing pron stars. Whew!! Even some ex-Rams players agreed that Goff was a complete douchebag.
Those or the old blue and yellow work for me. Not this current garbage.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honest question..
No reply???

It's actually your favorite day of the calendar year.........

Groundhog Day GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy we moved on from Goff, but the Rams can't continue to put themselves in these lose, lose situations.

Matt will be an upgrade for sure, had we been better with our Roster management, we get Stafford for a song instead of getting fleeced.
Panthers thought they were acquiring Matthew Stafford in a trade (msn.com)

There was no way the Rams were getting Stafford cheaply. The Panthers were at the very least giving the Lions the 8th pick in the draft, Rams had to do better than that. Lions could of possibly traded up for Trevor Lawrence because they would have the 7th and 8th pick in the draft.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions gave us an upgrade at qb, on a cheaper contract, while taking a bad contract. You can't win more than that.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I wanted McVay to develop him (Past tence), since we had invested so much in him. When he was on, he was on, but consistency over the last two years made it clear to anyone with eyeballs.

My comment was more about McVay than Goff, he knew what he had in Goff prior to the extension, yet he failed to even have Goff compete for his roster spot in those last two years.

You keep looking at now, and I keep looking at when. If the Rams don't start looking at when these turning points were options, than they will never get better now.

Honest question..

It’s Groundhog Day son!!! Lol

Which is what this franchise would have been with Goff at QB

nailed it boom GIF by TipsyElves.com

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, I don't think Stafford is McVay's dream QB, rather far from it...

Just better than what he had, which most of us would agree.

Second, the fleece part is obvious, because that 8th pick overall by the Panthers should have been a pretty good pick, no? Yet that they still took the Rams deal first, tells you something.

Last, we can't all continue to ignore the Rams were at the mercy of the trade because we screwed the pooch with our handling of the Goff extension, no?

Even SJ admits, we gave up one of the 1st's to get out of the horrible QB contract deal the Rams put themselves into.....

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s Groundhog Day son!!! Lol

Which is what this franchise would have been with Goff at QB

nailed it boom GIF by TipsyElves.com
I can't argue too much with that, but we continue to circle back to covering our asses from bad deals, it's a whole new Ground Hog Day Son!!

One we can avoid, and one I don't want to see again.

Let's all hope the Rams get their shit together, and quit extending guys on the fringe hoping for upside to save future cap space....

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will have to watch that movie tonight. This quarantine Bs is da Groundhog Day
Yep, when searching for that gif I used, all the ground hog day gifs listed first were about the C-19 BS.

I'm pushing for C-19 to be like C-86'd in C-21. :lol:

C-ept like real soon!

Right?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't argue too much with that, but we continue to circle back to covering our asses from bad deals, it's a whole new Ground Hog Day Son!!

One we can avoid, and one I don't want to see again.

Let's all hope the Rams get their shit together, and quit extending guys on the fringe hoping for upside to save future cap space....

I agree. The guy that pushed Goff’s deal early should be exposed.