• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't waste any more time on this dude, he is a bust....Jason Smith 2.0, just move him to Guard as his last chance. IF he fails, cut him and be done.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he's not an elite QB retro, but I don't get why you guys can't see that he he doing an above avg job now that he has a little help?

Sam is currently 28th in the league in passer rating. He's bottom 10 in INTs, 24th in passing yardage, and tied for 25th in TDs. What is your definition of above average?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam is currently 28th in the league in passer rating. He's bottom 10 in INTs, 24th in passing yardage, and tied for 25th in TDs. What is your definition of above average?

How about not sitting on the bench and being able to throw the ball down field with accuracy and win football games?

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL.....Sam is and will always be nothing more than a Bottom Feeder!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam is currently 28th in the league in passer rating. He's bottom 10 in INTs, 24th in passing yardage, and tied for 25th in TDs. What is your definition of above average?[/QUOTE

Thank you Shops!!!!:10:

Ya I was just noticing that the other day, but didn't want to bring it up, but since you did I'm more than willing to add my two cents!:D

Sammy has thrown the 7th most interceptions and if he would have palyed every game, the odds are he would have thrown the 3rd most in the league this year. As far as Cougar always referring to his great accuracy, he is currently 16th, middle of the pack, but up from most other years!
As far as being 24th in passing yards, there are 7 guys ahead of him in that department that have fewer passing attempts!

He is currently the 22nd most sacked QB, so Coug cant use that as an excuse either!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well If its interceptions that will be the yardstick Farve will never make the HOF

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well If its interceptions that will be the yardstick Farve will never make the HOF

At least he has a few other accomplishments, come to think of it, he at least has an accomplishment!

its all about ripping Cougs comments about Bradford being better than he is, its just facts. Manning leads the league by a long shot in interceptions this year, but he's old, so he has an excuse:suds:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's also another lame excuse Coug gives for Davis throwing 4 pick 6's last year, the defenses have figured him out?

Well Farve threw 3 pick 6's in one game against the Rams, a very important playoff game if I remember correctly, but ya, defenses figured him out and he sucks!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least he has a few other accomplishments, come to think of it, he at least has an accomplishment!

its all about ripping Cougs comments about Bradford being better than he is, its just facts. Manning leads the league by a long shot in interceptions this year, but he's old, so he has an excuse:suds:
Actually there is a quite good article out stating Bradford is playing quite well this year. Stats aren't everything. I can try and find ,but who would read it.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually there is a quite good article out stating Bradford is playing quite well this year. Stats aren't everything. I can try and find ,but who would read it.

I think I may have seen it, but Ive also seen others that contradict that. Ive also heard numerous analyst that say he isn't the answer and to that he needs to pick up his game if he is ever going justify all the early SportsHoopla about him! , Ive also heard predictions from "so called" experts that were asked who was going to win the NFC East, most picked NYG, then Washington, then the Eagles, most reasons were, QB play?

I have also heard that he can be that game manager type QB. I would have settled for them from him, but it didn't happen and never was going to with the Rams. It may happen yet for some team, but I don't see that team being this years Eagles!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I may have seen it, but Ive also seen others that contradict that. Ive also heard numerous analyst that say he isn't the answer and to that he needs to pick up his game if he is ever going justify all the early SportsHoopla about him! , Ive also heard predictions from "so called" experts that were asked who was going to win the NFC East, most picked NYG, then Washington, then the Eagles, most reasons were, QB play?

I have also heard that he can be that game manager type QB. I would have settled for them from him, but it didn't happen and never was going to with the Rams. It may happen yet for some team, but I don't see that team being this years Eagles!

Really everything I saw before the season picked the Eagles or Dallas? Who picked the Redskins please.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All I know is if he (Bradford) takes them to the playoffs it will only make me angrier. It is water under the bridge. More waste by our inept coaching staff. I said it before and I will say it again and them that can read between the lines will get it. You don't hitch a racehorse too a plow!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really everything I saw before the season picked the Eagles or Dallas? Who picked the Redskins please.

The division is a mess right now, these are picks within the past week or two goof!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is if he (Bradford) takes them to the playoffs it will only make me angrier. It is water under the bridge. More waste by our inept coaching staff. I said it before and I will say it again and them that can read between the lines will get it. You don't hitch a racehorse too a plow!

Youre starting to sound like Cougie? if the Eagles make it, it wont be because Sammy lead them to the playoffs? Yes he is their QB, he has played well at times, but like the NE game that Coug says he went into NE and beat them, is far from the truth. without the defense that game they probably get smoked!

the odds are they lose to Arizona this week, but you never know, and if, and that's a big IF, they do win their division, its not saying a lot, that division is pathetic, it should be more of an indictment to Bradford if they don't win the division!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youre starting to sound like Cougie? if the Eagles make it, it wont be because Sammy lead them to the playoffs? Yes he is their QB, he has played well at times, but like the NE game that Coug says he went into NE and beat them, is far from the truth. without the defense that game they probably get smoked!

the odds are they lose to Arizona this week, but you never know, and if, and that's a big IF, they do win their division, its not saying a lot, that division is pathetic, it should be more of an indictment to Bradford if they don't win the division!

Honestly I cant go with this line of thinking. Its like saying the center shouldn't get credit for snapping the ball. We cant play the game if he doesn't snap the ball but it doesn't mean anything. Yes every win is a team win but we all know the QB gets the focus. This is just head in the sand thinking. :suds: