• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug!!!!!!! Zekie is okay but you really should drop the poo...:D

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just dropped the Poo on you guys :D:bullshit:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I cant go with this line of thinking. Its like saying the center shouldn't get credit for snapping the ball. We cant play the game if he doesn't snap the ball but it doesn't mean anything. Yes every win is a team win but we all know the QB gets the focus. This is just head in the sand thinking. :suds:

As I said you can heap it all on Sammy boy, but that just isn't true, the running game has carried this team for the most part, and the defense has come up big the last two games!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said you can heap it all on Sammy boy, but that just isn't true, the running game has carried this team for the most part, and the defense has come up big the last two games!

Yeah that head in the sand thing was a poor choice of words my mistake. Its a group effort.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that head in the sand thing was a poor choice of words my mistake. Its a group effort.

Ozark, I will give you that Sammie has helped, but this team isn't where they are "because" of him. Sanchez put up pretty much the same numbers last year, and Philly probably wouldn't be any worse off if Sanchez would have started all year!
Now there will be goofs like Coug that will come in here and say that Philly lost both games Sanchez started? Well let me cut off that lame comment before he even makes it! Winston and Stafford both threw 5 TD passes in those two games, are you going to tell me Bradford would have saved Philly in those games? If so you guys are nuts! The Philly D disappeared in those two games, yet they saved Bradfords ass in a couple other ones!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Folks, Smed is right here. To me, it seems like they won at least 75% of those games DESPITE the play of Bradford, just like the VERY few games we won here during his tenure...The guy is not a winner. Some guys just have that magnetic personality and talent that draws everyone in, Bradford does NOT seem to be that guy!!!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Folks, Smed is right here. To me it seems like they won at least 75% of those games DESPITE the play of Bradford, just like the VERY few games we won here during his tenure...The guy is not a winner. Some guys just have that magnetic personality and talent that draws everyone in, Bradford does NOT seem to be that guy!!!
Well he and his team are doing better than our team. He seems to be winning and I believe that is the point in the NFL. But you and Smedd are certainly entitled to your opinion. As the song says we just disagree. :suds:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he and his team are doing better than our team. He seems to be winning and I believe that is the point in the NFL. But you and Smedd are certainly entitled to your opinion. As the song says we just disagree. :suds:

And some people don't look at the big picture, the thing is, his team really isn't winning, do they have a better record than we do, yep they have won a whooping 1 more game than us, in the weakest division in football?

As you said if your opinion is that he's doing a bang up job for Philly than good for you, I tend to look at how and why they are there, and its not because Sammies getting it done? as bad as we are, we would have a shot in that division with horrible QB play?

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And some people don't look at the big picture, the thing is, his team really isn't winning, do they have a better record than we do, yep they have won a whooping 1 more game than us, in the weakest division in football?

As you said if your opinion is that he's doing a bang up job for Philly than good for you, I tend to look at how and why they are there, and its not because Sammies getting it done? as bad as we are, we would have a shot in that division with horrible QB play?

:10: :agree: :suds: :clap: not sure what other emoticons I can add to the agreement here lol

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ozark, I will give you that Sammie has helped, but this team isn't where they are "because" of him. Sanchez put up pretty much the same numbers last year, and Philly probably wouldn't be any worse off if Sanchez would have started all year!
Now there will be goofs like Coug that will come in here and say that Philly lost both games Sanchez started? Well let me cut off that lame comment before he even makes it! Winston and Stafford both threw 5 TD passes in those two games, are you going to tell me Bradford would have saved Philly in those games? If so you guys are nuts! The Philly D disappeared in those two games, yet they saved Bradfords ass in a couple other ones!

When he loses its his fault. When he wins its because the defense played good. Gotcha.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy there Cougar with the bullshit ratings. Just a little poking fun at you after you introduced the term. And a reminder to all. Be careful with the name-calling which is a no-no. You are not on the negativity thread.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When he loses its his fault. When he wins its because the defense played good. Gotcha.
:bullshit::bullshit::bullshit:

There you go once again, its never ending with you! Sammie has played well at times ,Sammie has helped win some games, the defense has lost games, but that's the difference between you and me, I realize these things!
You on the other hand, any game Sammies team wins its because of him, I mean after all he went into NE and layed it on them, he lost because his oline is shitty, he has had 42 different OC's, he has no WR's, he's been hurt, you my friend are the one with the when they win its because of him, when they lose its not his fault attitude:crazy:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bullshit::bullshit::bullshit:

There you go once again, its never ending with you! Sammie has played well at times ,Sammie has helped win some games, the defense has lost games, but that's the difference between you and me, I realize these things!
You on the other hand, any game Sammies team wins its because of him, I mean after all he went into NE and layed it on them, he lost because his oline is shitty, he has had 42 different OC's, he has no WR's, he's been hurt, you my friend are the one with the when they win its because of him, when they lose its not his fault attitude:crazy:

No I'm pretty sure I said it was a team effort. But he had two TD's passes that game so you just can't say it was the defense.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy there Cougar with the bullshit ratings. Just a little poking fun at you after you introduced the term. And a reminder to all. Be careful with the name-calling which is a no-no. You are not on the negativity thread.

Ok. I know it was just a joke regarding the poo comment.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I'm pretty sure I said it was a team effort. But he had two TD's passes that game so you just can't say it was the defense.

Once again Coug your memory fails you, you were all over here saying how Sammie went into NE and beat them, how many QB can do that? maybe you recanted later and I didn't see it because I had your post on ignore!

Without the defense scoring Philly does not win that game, let alone even be in it, take away Sammies 2 TD's, at least Philly was still in the game and maybe has a chance to win?