• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Robert Quinn and TJ McDonald are done for the year.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our team has looked ridiculous, might as well go all out and actually look the part!

LOOK: Rams to wear all-yellow uniforms for first time in team history
By John Breech | CBSSports.com
December 10, 2015 8:24 pm ET

The NFL's color rush experiment isn't quite over yet. There will be one more game featuring bright-colored uniforms and that will come on Dec. 17 when St. Louis hosts Tampa Bay.

The Rams and Buccaneers both unveiled their color-rush uniforms on Thursday night and let's just say, your HD television is going to get a workout next week.

12.17.15 Twitter Video

— St. Louis Rams (@STLouisRams) December 11, 2015
For the first time in team history, the Rams will be wearing an all-yellow gold jersey. The Rams wore a yellow gold jersey as recently as 1994, but this is the first time that they'll be matching the jersey with the same color pants.

Here's a look at the uniform (via StLouisRams.com).

Rams fans might not even recognize their team.

On the other hand, the only thing that will be strange for Buccaneers' fans will be the team's pants. Tampa Bay will be breaking out red pants for the first time.

The team has worn a red jersey regularly since 1998. Here's a look at Jameis Winston modeling Tampa's new uniform (via Buccaneers.com)

If the Bucs and Rams' colors look familiar to you or are making you hungry, don't worry, that makes sense.

Rams vs Bucs #ColorRush pic.twitter.com/W7k6ezylM4

— B.J. Millican (@bjmillican) December 11, 2015
If it's a battle of ketchup vs. mustard, maybe the NFL should move the game to Heinz Field.

Anyway, just because Dec. 17 marks the final color rush game of the 2015 season doesn't mean it's going away for good. The color rush campaign is expected to continue in 2016. Every team that plays on Thursday night next year will have a new uniform combo for that specific game only.

The Rams are going gold. (StLouisRams.co
SPONSORED BY MICROSOFT
Don’t Break These 10 Simple Rules for Sales...
Most companies are already breaking them, but this new method of motivation breeds shocking results. Learn how to get gamification right.
Topics: St. Louis Rams, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, NF

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't see this team winning anymore games this year..fine with me if it results in that dipshit of a coach being fired.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't see this team winning anymore games this year..fine with me if it results in that dipshit of a coach being fired.

I can see us winning a max of 2 games (Tampa Bay and San Fran). I don't think that we have a shot at beating Detroit with them playing a lot better in the second half or going up to Seattle and beating them.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our team has looked ridiculous, might as well go all out and actually look the part!

LOOK: Rams to wear all-yellow uniforms for first time in team history
By John Breech | CBSSports.com
December 10, 2015 8:24 pm ET

The NFL's color rush experiment isn't quite over yet. There will be one more game featuring bright-colored uniforms and that will come on Dec. 17 when St. Louis hosts Tampa Bay.

The Rams and Buccaneers both unveiled their color-rush uniforms on Thursday night and let's just say, your HD television is going to get a workout next week.

12.17.15 Twitter Video

— St. Louis Rams (@STLouisRams) December 11, 2015
For the first time in team history, the Rams will be wearing an all-yellow gold jersey. The Rams wore a yellow gold jersey as recently as 1994, but this is the first time that they'll be matching the jersey with the same color pants.

Here's a look at the uniform (via StLouisRams.com).

Rams fans might not even recognize their team.

On the other hand, the only thing that will be strange for Buccaneers' fans will be the team's pants. Tampa Bay will be breaking out red pants for the first time.

The team has worn a red jersey regularly since 1998. Here's a look at Jameis Winston modeling Tampa's new uniform (via Buccaneers.com)

If the Bucs and Rams' colors look familiar to you or are making you hungry, don't worry, that makes sense.

Rams vs Bucs #ColorRush pic.twitter.com/W7k6ezylM4

— B.J. Millican (@bjmillican) December 11, 2015
If it's a battle of ketchup vs. mustard, maybe the NFL should move the game to Heinz Field.

Anyway, just because Dec. 17 marks the final color rush game of the 2015 season doesn't mean it's going away for good. The color rush campaign is expected to continue in 2016. Every team that plays on Thursday night next year will have a new uniform combo for that specific game only.

The Rams are going gold. (StLouisRams.co
SPONSORED BY MICROSOFT
Don’t Break These 10 Simple Rules for Sales...
Most companies are already breaking them, but this new method of motivation breeds shocking results. Learn how to get gamification right.
Topics: St. Louis Rams, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, NF

That's just awful :L when I saw the hints of the jerseys I thought they might show some good taste and make the unis interesting...Nope, I was wrong, not only are we going to play terrible, we'll look terrible...Just great :tsk:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just awful :L when I saw the hints of the jerseys I thought they might show some good taste and make the unis interesting...Nope, I was wrong, not only are we going to play terrible, we'll look terrible...Just great :tsk:

db002e08693939c8c7fd662c478c91e2.jpg

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see us winning a max of 2 games (Tampa Bay and San Fran). I don't think that we have a shot at beating Detroit with them playing a lot better in the second half or going up to Seattle and beating them.

I don't know UVA, the bucs have a decent team; and a QB with a pretty decent coach. The ram's have piss and sh!t and a bunch of color rush yellow jersey's that symbolize a dog running away with his tail between his legs.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know UVA, the bucs have a decent team; and a QB with a pretty decent coach. The ram's have piss and sh!t and a bunch of color rush yellow jersey's that symbolize a dog running away with his tail between his legs.

Yes they're not as bad as most thought but the Bucs also got beat badly by the lowly Titans and choked away a 24 point lead against a Redskins offense that's not exactly known to be high caliber and known for comebacks. And the jerseys resemble more of a dog pissing on them, telling us what it thinks of it more than anything in my opinion. What a pissy way to leave Saint Louis if this is indeed the last game in that city.

Rambulance

MuscleBear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rams2_zpsmuwt9jmt.jpg

I personally LOVE the jerseys! They just need to be paired with white pants.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting piece written by former NFL o-lineman LaCharles Bentley about Greg Robinson...Its actually VERY positive on the guy, not so much on his technique and our coaching though...Sounds like these are very fixable problems, but why aren't they being fixed?

Greg Robinson Block Report | LB Oline Performance

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LTR, not sure if I buy that article? Supposedly Boudreau is a great oline coach, if so why isn't he correcting this? This is pretty much at least 1 1/2 years for Robinson at LT, that's a lot of weeks of practice, that's a whole offseason in which he should have been correcting this?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, something doesn't add up. The guy can't go a game without getting called for some infraction!

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3