• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this keeps up, the limp biscuit is going to do nothing until no one is left and we will be stuck with John Fassell. The Ryans were fired in Buffalo today. How does that affect the Rams, you ask? One of the under-the-radar coaches that made the Rams' "interest list" is the Buffalo OC Anthony Lynn who will be the interim coach. If he has a great game coming up, the Bills may just hire him outright which is rumored.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/r...nn-becomes-bills-interim-coach-164219683.html

Yeah, Lynn isn't going anywhere.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling we're going to end up with the Shannahan's as coach and GM

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling we're going to end up with the Shannahan's as coach and GM
I think you may be right....

That's my buddies first pick for HC although he feels Mike wont be the GM, rather some unique title like Player Personnel Advisor.

I'm not sure I agree with that, but if Kyle comes Mike will come too in some capacity...

Here Mike talks about some sort of Executive position.

Mike Shanahan: It's smarter to hire Kyle than me

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this keeps up, the limp biscuit is going to do nothing until no one is left and we will be stuck with John Fassell. The Ryans were fired in Buffalo today. How does that affect the Rams, you ask? One of the under-the-radar coaches that made the Rams' "interest list" is the Buffalo OC Anthony Lynn who will be the interim coach. If he has a great game coming up, the Bills may just hire him outright which is rumored.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/r...nn-becomes-bills-interim-coach-164219683.html

A great game with EJ Manuel starting? It is vs the Jets, but still...

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the combined score of the Rose Bowl game outscored all of the total points the Rams scored there all season. :tsk: :L

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams executive Kevin Demoff: 'This is not a rebuild'

I am going to disagree with this. I think that there are way too many holes on this team to be fixed in one offseason. We have a horrible offensive line that needs an overhaul, along with the WR corp that needs an influx of guys that can actually catch. Also have some questions about the secondary, especially if Tru decides he wants to bolt this upcoming offseason. At least we have a decent amount of cap space to work with (if memory serves) to fix a few things.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is it bad i dont think he gets in this year?
I can definitely see Tomlinson and Jason Taylor getting in. I think Warner might have a shot this year but still think that Bruce will have to wait a while though.

Of the guys I see on the list, the guy I don't think will ever make it is Terrell Davis. While he had some good years in Denver, I don't think he has a long enough resume due to his production taking a nosedive very quickly due to injuries.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can definitely see Tomlinson and Jason Taylor getting in. I think Warner might have a shot this year but still think that Bruce will have to wait a while though.

Of the guys I see on the list, the guy I don't think will ever make it is Terrell Davis. While he had some good years in Denver, I don't think he has a long enough resume due to his production taking a nosedive very quickly due to injuries.
How does anyone not love an RB with the initials of TD!

Reminds me, the UCLA Bruins have a CB with the name 'Pickett', ain't that great?

He's pretty good too, he should play on Sundays, and could even be a high draft pick if he improves over last year.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Reminds me, the UCLA Bruins have a CB with the name 'Pickett', ain't that great?

He's pretty good too, he should play on Sundays, and could even be a high draft pick if he improves over last year.
I think his secondary initials were IR. :lol:

As for Pickett, I wonder if he knows the former Ram Ryan Pickett. :scratch:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Too bad his first name isn't William (or Wilson, after the legendary singer). Willy Pickett would be a fantastic sports name.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Up to five will make it in. My guesses:

Terrell Owens
LaDainian Tomlinson
Jason Taylor
Kurt Warner
Don Coryell

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be interesting to see how Connor Cook does today on the road in the playoffs. I certainly liked this guy coming out last year over the "top rated QBs" in the 1st round.

I think he should be every bit as good as Brock Oz today if not better.

Funny thing is I liked Cook, Dak, and Hogan over using 1st rounders on the Goff Wentz or Lynch

Raminator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams to join Browns as defensive coordinator

Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports reports the Browns will hire Gregg Williams as their defensive coordinator.
Ray Horton is out as DC after only one season. Williams was unlikely to keep his job in Los Angeles under the team's new head coach (whoever it may be) and will now move cross-country to coach one of the league's worst defensive units. It will be interesting to see how the Browns configure their defense next season. They used a 3-4 scheme under Horton but Williams has traditionally coached 4-3 defenses.

Source: Jason La Canfora on Twitter