• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think he played better then Johnson. yes he would fall asleep sometime but was pretty much shut down other wise. I also thought he was really good at coming up and stopping the run or blowing up plays near the LOS. The crazy thing is Fisher said they wanted him back and made him an offer. But the offer made Jenkins laugh and offended him so he moved on. Then they give Austin big money. :L

Why don't you look up PFF's ratings for the two last year? I remember them being very close.

BTW, of course Austin's deal is ludicrous. However, if Fisher ever gets canned, maybe the lid will come off the offensive play calling and Austin will at least approach being worthy of that deal. We just need Fisher gone to find out...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you look up PFF's ratings for the two last year? I remember them being very close.

BTW, of course Austin's deal is ludicrous. However, if Fisher ever gets canned, maybe the lid will come off the offensive play calling and Austin will at least approach being worthy of that deal. We just need Fisher gone to find out...

I don't have anything again Tru He's a good corner. I just wish they would have signed Jenks long term.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the NFL Network, Belicheat just said the Rams are very explosive???

Me thinks he needs to be drug tested?

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic, but the Patriots just picked up Michael Floyd off waivers. Was hoping maybe we'd kick the tires on him. Oh well

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic, but the Patriots just picked up Michael Floyd off waivers. Was hoping maybe we'd kick the tires on him. Oh well

Was thinking the same thing, but not sure if he will be suspended for rest of year anyway?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank God for the PFF grades, otherwise I would be totally unaware that Donald is a beat?

Well if you look at their top graded players its hard to argue with. but you seem to think its not right?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Patriots being the Patriots, lol. Kick the tires on a failed draft pick on the cheap. Not sure he's needed there now though? Edelman, Amendola, Hogan and Mitchell already fighting for targets with the backs and TEs. Depth can't hurt though.

3 alcohol-related incidents including a DUI while at Notre Dame, and this time found asleep behind the wheel of his Escalade.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you look at their top graded players its hard to argue with. but you seem to think its not right?

Any Moron that watches football can see whos good and who isn't, I don't need some site that grades players to tell me whos good or not, evidently you do??:scratch:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The kid still has a chance with Fisher not coaching him anymore.
As long as the new coach realizes that you need an offensive line to block for him and WR's that can actually catch the ball to throw to.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as the new coach realizes that you need an offensive line to block for him and WR's that can actually catch the ball to throw to.

I still think that if Goff is surrounded by a decent supporting cast, he would be capable of sustaining drives and putting up points. They just cant continue to let him to see constant blitzing, with no one to throw to. He needs at least 2 quality receivers to draw attention to take some of the heat off of him. We already have Gurley, but he too needs a mauler or 2 in front of him to show what he is really capable of. Look at Ezekial Elliot in Dallas right now! Their success is because of their o-line. IMO Gurley is a better runner than he is.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The O-line looked better last season on running plays, what happened? I really thought when this season started the Defense and the o-line would really show improvement. It was just the opposite. Goff nor any other QB could be successful with that line in front of them.
That being said: I'm freaking worried about Goff's ability to play at an NFL level. Even when he has had time and had a wide open receiver he's been inaccurate with his passes. I thought accuracy was why the Rams chose him over the other QB's in the draft.
Well hopefully with a new coach a new revamped line and a big name receiver and tight end he will begin to show promise, but from the looks of things so far the Rams may need a starting QB for next season to give Goff more time. Maybe Romo would like to mentor the kid and finish out his career in LA. :noidea:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The O-line looked better last season on running plays, what happened? I really thought when this season started the Defense and the o-line would really show improvement. It was just the opposite. Goff nor any other QB could be successful with that line in front of them.
That being said: I'm freaking worried about Goff's ability to play at an NFL level. Even when he has had time and had a wide open receiver he's been inaccurate with his passes. I thought accuracy was why the Rams chose him over the other QB's in the draft.
Well hopefully with a new coach a new revamped line and a big name receiver and tight end he will begin to show promise, but from the looks of things so far the Rams may need a starting QB for next season to give Goff more time. Maybe Romo would like to mentor the kid and finish out his career in LA. :noidea:

Surrounding him with good coaching is a start. We need a couple of maulers on the o-line. Maybe the new coach will try G-Rob at guard. I would love to see them bring in a stud #1 wr as well as a decent TE. Gurley/Goff wouldn't see 8-9 men in the box as much. :hope: