• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: RAMS/BROWNS

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't help that of that they're missing their 3rd and 4th receiver and starting tight end

I happen to also not think Landry is a one. He's better in the slot and I think Callaway coming back will pay dividends.
None of it matters if Baker doesn't have time to do 7 step drops. Luckily Donald only plays on one team but still, O-line was getting murdered.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmfao he does this bit on the NBA boards too, Moose...

I honestly think he'd die if he didn't argue with someone and spend all day doing it...
You are pretty good at this "bit" as well. Moose is the one who made up facts to support his rant and got called out on it.

You can certainly relate.

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is
Higgins was out, Njoku is on IR, Callaway is suspended...that's 3 key guys. So right now they have Jarvis and Odell and a bunch of backups. I bet you didn't take that into account though lolzz

Welcome to every team in the NFL.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow did the Browns ever have a GOLDEN opportunity to tie the game and totally blew it!

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team is missing three of their top receivers and their entire starting secondary?

Calloway, Njoku and Higgins are their top receivers? Not every team has two top WR studs like the Browns do either in OBJ and Landry... Like to see Baker play with T. Lockett, D. Moore, M. Turner and D. Metcalf for the Hawks receiving corp...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calloway, Njoku and Higgins are their top receivers? Not every team has two top WR studs like the Browns do either in OBJ and Landry... Like to see Baker play with T. Lockett, D. Moore, M. Turner and D. Metcalf for the Hawks receiving corp...
did pretty well last year as a rookie and no OBJ.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy is just so tough to like. He just doesn't STFU
He says the right thing with 'he's not on our team so it doesn't matter' and then of course has to follow it up with an insult. He just has no ability whatsoever to take criticism. You can't be a QB in the NFL with rabbit ears.

Browns' Mayfield takes his own jab at Rex Ryan

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can have all the talent in the world and if your OL doesn't block...it does no good. The Browns need to have more consistent OL play. I would take Metcalf as a 3rd option all day, btw...he is young but a physical freak

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He says the right thing with 'he's not on our team so it doesn't matter' and then of course has to follow it up with an insult. He just has no ability whatsoever to take criticism. You can't be a QB in the NFL with rabbit ears.

Yeah, that likely is not changing or it will take a lot of time. He's been doubted his entire life so until he actually succeeds in the NFL and he has nothing more to prove he is going to respond....I don't necessarily like it but I don't think he don't think he can't be a successful QB bc of this. There is a point where he needs to get better at taking criticism though...this is just how he has played throughout his career, his motive, he needs time to adjust.
I care more about him backing his talk up on the field...if he does nobody will even care about what he says off the field.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have to say I wish he would shut up but his comment was hilarious this time.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that likely is not changing or it will take a lot of time. He's been doubted his entire life so until he actually succeeds in the NFL and he has nothing more to prove he is going to respond....I don't necessarily like it but I don't think he don't think he can't be a successful QB bc of this. There is a point where he needs to get better at taking criticism though...this is just how he has played throughout his career, his motive, he needs time to adjust.
I care more about him backing his talk up on the field...if he does nobody will even care about what he says off the field.
I have to say I'm getting tired of the "doubted his entire life" narrative or everyone is against him. How long can he play that card? Guy won a Heisman and was the #1 pick in the draft.

Definitely time to just shut up and play.