• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Browns post game

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
depends on who you ask , one ravens player got 3 sacks and a pressure
I'll go with what London Fletcher said. I have been saying for weeks they are going to try to use a lot of quick plays, rollouts etc in an attempt to make things work. I don't think it is a top 15 line but there are ways to make it work. Time will tell. I have my fingers crossed but have also said since November this is a transitional line.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be clear, I am not confident. I was hoping the draft would be CB, OL, OL, OL ..... can't change it now. Just hoping EB with Sam's help can find ways to make things work. I don't think they will go 7 step drop back like Turner did with Wentz. That was a recipe for disaster.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, I listened to the radio all day with most from practice.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point we may be better off starting Stromberg and moving Gates to LG. No wonder KC let Wylie go, he is avg.
Yet he played in a SB ... no clue if he is good or not but you have go him off alreay

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet he played in a SB ... no clue if he is good or not but you have go him off alreay
Just stating the obvious. Monday's reps will clarify things. I know EB is comfortable with him so that's what matters.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that's not how these things work exactly.

Play doesn't always transfer from one team to another. The patriots taught thenlesgue this.
Dean and I spoke about this very issue with wentz. Dean assured me that if wentz could give us 26 tds, just like in Indy, we would be playoff bound and win 11 games. I told him that wentz had a different coach, scheme and running game in Indy and that production doesn't always transfer.He strongly disagreed.

Wentz is out of the league now.

The bottom line is that it's preseason and these players are shaking off the rust. Elite MLB pitchers often get lit up in spring training. Hopefully Wylie simply had a bad quarter. We should not over react.

The fact that Leno looked so bad yesterday does make you wonder..or it does me. Again, maybe he is just getting up to game speed. No need to panic yet. That being said, nearly every report I read and nearly every pundit I read says the OLine is struggling or is just bad. Until the games start, who knows. Perhaps we have 5 pro bowlers on the OLine? Is there concern, yes, is there panic, no.

Regarding EB, who knows. This is his first rodeo running an offense. He did very little in KC from all reports we have. I am not going to rubber stamp every coach in this organization. Dean and I also went round and round about this with turner. I never liked the hire nor understood it. Dean advised me to "trust the coaches". Turner was a disaster as we all know.

I think EB can be good, but we don't know quite yet. It's way too early. I believe he had the best teacher in the business and hope he can apply what he learned here. Call me the board malcontent or insult me, I don't care. I don't believe every coach we have is elite, every draft pick is a steal, and every free agent is a superstar. That would indicate you have a perfect team....we are not.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that's not how these things work exactly.

Play doesn't always transfer from one team to another. The patriots taught thenlesgue this.
Dean and I spoke about this very issue with wentz. Dean assured me that if wentz could give us 26 tds, just like in Indy, we would be playoff bound and win 11 games. I told him that wentz had a different coach, scheme and running game in Indy and that production doesn't always transfer.He strongly disagreed.

Wentz is out of the league now.

The bottom line is that it's preseason and these players are shaking off the rust. Elite MLB pitchers often get lit up in spring training. Hopefully Wylie simply had a bad quarter. We should not over react.

The fact that Leno looked so bad yesterday does make you wonder..or it does me. Again, maybe he is just getting up to game speed. No need to panic yet. That being said, nearly every report I read and nearly every pundit I read says the OLine is struggling or is just bad. Until the games start, who knows. Perhaps we have 5 pro bowlers on the OLine? Is there concern, yes, is there panic, no.

Regarding EB, who knows. This is his first rodeo running an offense. He did very little in KC from all reports we have. I am not going to rubber stamp every coach in this organization. Dean and I also went round and round about this with turner. I never liked the hire nor understood it. Dean advised me to "trust the coaches". Turner was a disaster as we all know.

I think EB can be good, but we don't know quite yet. It's way too early. I believe he had the best teacher in the business and hope he can apply what he learned here. Call me the board malcontent or insult me, I don't care. I don't believe every coach we have is elite, every draft pick is a steal, and every free agent is a superstar. That would indicate you have a perfect team....we are not.
to be honest EB has had a good start , looks like he called a good game for the 1st preseason game . no need to panic on the o/line and i will add quan as well but they need improvement

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Oline is so so so bad we scored 17 pts damn if the Oline is better we score 50 a game ...

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to be honest EB has had a good start , looks like he called a good game for the 1st preseason game . no need to panic on the o/line and i will add quan as well but they need improvement
So far, so good. I agree.

My point is that I do not believe we should be overly and unreasonablely excited about a coach or player prior to games starting.

Dean was so excited about EB that he wanted him to have GM duties. He claimed he saw an ESPN report that stated this. No such report existed when investigated.

When proven wrong, he attempted to convince the board that EB should be the assistant GM for the offense. I could not disagree more. Coordinators should never have any GM duties. Dean continued to claim that EB was somewhat involved as a pseudo GM during the draft. I disagree with this view also.

Excitement is a good thing from time to time. Being overly excited and claiming rumor or opinion is fact due to excitement is not and is irresponsible. I have said this a dozen times or so.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Oline is so so so bad we scored 17 pts damn if the Oline is better we score 50 a game ...
So we would be better than the chiefs and eagles who score 30 a game right?

Sign Rivera to an extension guys! We have the best GM in the league!

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Oline is fine how many preseason games do you all watch ..Hell the Chiefs looked like dog shit but I bet they still make it to the playoff etc.. cards look like a high school team but I bet they still win 3 to 5 games not in less they do a Colts and Tank for Qb Williams

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was listening to JP and BMitch the last two mornings, they were broadcasting from Baltimore's facility. Apparently Andre Jones got some run with the No. 1's and had a good day.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was listening to JP and BMitch the last two mornings, they were broadcasting from Baltimore's facility. Apparently Andre Jones got some run with the No. 1's and had a good day.
he is doing better then henry

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is doing better then henry

Sure, but Obada, JSW, and Toohill are doing well too. How does Jones or Henry make the final 53? Probably PS Right? Unless Jones is outplaying Toohill then that is a different story.