• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: RAMS/BROWNS

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Baker regressed? He's been the worst QB in the league this season, and that's with adding a weapon line OBJ.

Also, I have to LOL at Baker for talking shit on Jones, only for Jones to have more TD's in one game than Baker has in 3.
Agree but to be fair he really didn't say anything that many were thinking or said.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
List of teams who have better WR talent than the Browns currently in no particular order. Didn't quite get to 20, but not far off. Landry just isn't good.

Cowboys
Eagles
Packers
Lions
Vikings
Saints
Bucs
Falcons
Rams by like a million
Seahawks
Broncos
Chargers
Chiefs
Texans
Steelers
Bengals (Assuming AJ Green isn't dead)
Steelers
Patriots
Browns could have OBJ, you and me and be better than some of those teams.

Hard to take you seriously.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
List of teams who have better WR talent than the Browns currently in no particular order. Didn't quite get to 20, but not far off. Landry just isn't good.

Cowboys
Eagles
Packers
Lions
Vikings
Saints
Bucs
Falcons
Rams by like a million
Seahawks
Broncos
Chargers
Chiefs
Texans
Steelers
Bengals (Assuming AJ Green isn't dead)
Steelers
Patriots

:pound:

You sure you didn't mean to say every team in the league has better WR's than the Browns?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

You sure you didn't mean to say every team in the league has better WR's than the Browns?
No silly- Odell is a top 2-3 WR. Even if he's a 1 man band that's enough.

I am just weirded out by the people gassing the WR's when they've collectively done nothing (or outright suck in the case of Landry going back to Miami) outside of Odell obviously and act like that's some badass WR group. It's just not- there's a reason Baker was holding the ball and it's not that he can't read defenses...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, not sure you want to legislate Jarvis Landry too much, he's notoriously inefficient and always has been.
Never called him a star but guys who catch 100 balls are at least good players, and he's probably better than anyone on Dallas not named Cooper.

want to call the WR a little overrated based on preseason hype? I could buy it. And even if you don't like Callaway, that's fine. He is their 4th WR and had a solid rookie season, especially for a guy who missed the previous year.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No silly- Odell is a top 2-3 WR. Even if he's a 1 man band that's enough.

I am just weirded out by the people gassing the WR's when they've collectively done nothing (or outright suck in the case of Landry going back to Miami) outside of Odell obviously and act like that's some badass WR group.

Silly? You said 18 teams in the league have better WR's than the Browns. Funny stuff. So the Steelers minus AB are a better WR group? Not sure about that. The Broncos? The Bucs?:laugh3:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Silly? You said 18 teams in the league have better WR's than the Browns. Funny stuff. So the Steelers minus AB are a better WR group? Not sure about that. The Broncos? The Bucs?:laugh3:
Actually he said 20.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never called him a star but guys who catch 100 balls are at least good players, and he's probably better than anyone on Dallas not named Cooper.

want to call the WR a little overrated based on preseason hype? I could buy it. And even if you don't like Callaway, that's fine. He is their 4th WR and had a solid rookie season, especially for a guy who missed the previous year.
Not really. You can force feed inefficient targets to a WR short of the marker when you're in the 7-9 YPC range. Nobody gives a shit about a 7 yard catch on 3rd and 20, which was his MO in Miami.