• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: RAMS/BROWNS

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So maybe 4th and 9 draw plays don't work? Someone tell Kitchens.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All issues aside, win sunday they are in 1st place. Not gonna be easy, though, that's for sure.

I thought the Rams would have won by more. When I found out 3 of the 4 starting secondary was out I thought Goff was going to light them up. I know I've already mentioned the OL but they scare me. They aren't good. The next couple of games concern me. But then again they should concern all Browns fans.

One thing I find funny is some of the sports talking heads repeatedly talking about the hype coming into the season. WTF? The Browns didn't put all that nonsesne out there, the national media did. And now they're complaining about the hype they started.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple things stand out after that game:

1. Kitchens' playcalling needs to be better. Plain and simple. In this game particular that draw up the middle on 4th is inexcusable and I believe he said the same.

2. The OL isn't good. Now, they were playing one of the best DL's in the NFL and a couple injuries to the OL but still.

3. Penalties need calm down a bit, they are getting better and I do admit it seems like when the Rams had a clear penalty like that PI, it wasn't called. Still not sure what is up with that.

4. Baker needs to get better at staying in the pocket, a couple instances where he ran out of the pocket when he didn't need to. Last night it was bad though bc he had no time, and I do like the playcalling at times getting the ball out of this hands quick bc Kitchens knew he wasn't going to have time.

The turning point in the game was when the Browns had the ball in Rams territory down 3 late in the 3rd and they had a penalty (The Rams had a clear PI penalty so it should have been offsetting)...WHY THE FUCK do you not challenge that? They would get an extra down and who knows what would happen. I will say the Rams defense was stout last night and was surpised the Browns hung in that long with that secondary deleted and bad OL play (pass blocking mainly). The offense wasn't horrible but just not very consistent. Overall, I like how they fought the Rams just had better playcalling and more talent on the field in the end.

Good post...the biggest reasoning for my 9-7 projection was the OL. Even at full strength I don't like it, but with RT Hubbard out, clearly Baker was a little antsy in the pocket last night. I think they will have to go and get a legit LT next yr. If anybody would know this guy can't play LT, it's the Rams.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Baker regressed? He's been the worst QB in the league this season, and that's with adding a weapon line OBJ.

Also, I have to LOL at Baker for talking shit on Jones, only for Jones to have more TD's in one game than Baker has in 3.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns are fortunate the only teams that are 3-0 in the AFC are likely division winners, and the Josh Allen led Billzzz; Chargers 1-2. Still think they get a WC, but that Titans loss still really fucks them up with the Ravens looking like they actually have a pulse.
Agreed...and they blew a chance to make up for that loss.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
List of teams who have better WR talent than the Browns currently in no particular order. Didn't quite get to 20, but not far off. Landry just isn't good.

Cowboys
Eagles
Packers
Lions
Vikings
Saints
Bucs
Falcons
Rams by like a million
Seahawks
Broncos
Chargers