• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders 2015/2016 season

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that's why this is a big story cd.. PM is big news here.. Not so much in Iraq, or those other parts..
When alot of these players get accused of doing PEDS the first thing they say?? I didn't do it.. Heck they swear by their children that they didn't, and the evidence say they did.. Let's hope PM is not one of them, for the sake of his HOF career.. But this is how it starts, and and they all got busted.. Heck even Lance Armstrong did..

I understand that. I also understand that the guy who said Manning did this said that he was part of the team that helped him do this year hey look at the employee records and he didn't even work for the company during the time he claimed he helped do this. So how in the world can you trust this guy when it has already been proven that he lied, he admitted he lied, the company that he claimed he worked for has already shown he didn't work there until 2013 as an unpaid Intern has said he lied, and Manning and his camp say he lied. That is a lot of evidence against the claims that this media guy is trying to make.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that. I also understand that the guy who said Manning did this said that he was part of the team that helped him do this year hey look at the employee records and he didn't even work for the company during the time he claimed he helped do this. So how in the world can you trust this guy when it has already been proven that he lied, he admitted he lied, the company that he claimed he worked for has already shown he didn't work there until 2013 as an unpaid Intern has said he lied, and Manning and his camp say he lied. That is a lot of evidence against the claims that this media guy is trying to make.
But don't you see cd?? A smart team always goes after the small guy first, ruin his cred, then the rest is pretty easy.. Just like what the Pats did?? They went after those 2 guys that helped Brady cheat and ruined their cred.. Smart VERY smart.. Then on top of it?? Why hire Bush's pitbull Ari?? That guy defends US Presidents for crying out loud..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But don't you see cd?? A smart team always goes after the small guy first, ruin his cred, then the rest is pretty easy.. Just like what the Pats did?? They went after those 2 guys that helped Brady cheat and ruined their cred.. Smart VERY smart.. Then on top of it?? Why hire Bush's pitbull Ari?? That guy defends US Presidents for crying out loud..

Let's say you were going to court for something...If you had the money would you hire some no name lawyer or the best in the business to defend you? Of course you go with the best in the business. Also this isn't just about discrediting the little guy. This is about actually having evidence to back it up. The company has already shown that this guy they used as their source didn't even work for them when he claimed that he did. That is not just trying to destroy the little guy that is just factual information that completely destroys this entire situation.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's say you were going to court for something...If you had the money would you hire some no name lawyer or the best in the business to defend you? Of course you go with the best in the business. Also this isn't just about discrediting the little guy. This is about actually having evidence to back it up. The company has already shown that this guy they used as their source didn't even work for them when he claimed that he did. That is not just trying to destroy the little guy that is just factual information that completely destroys this entire situation.
It's now on CNN as well cd.. And nobody's buying PMs story, but there not accusing him either.. And that's where i stand cd.. I want to know more.. Like they saying, it's not about some small guy, it's about alot of people..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's now on CNN as well cd.. And nobody's buying PMs story, but there not accusing him either.. And that's where i stand cd.. I want to know more.. Like they saying, it's not about some small guy, it's about alot of people..
You know the saying cd?? Loose lipps sinks ships.. Im afraid this is a classic case of that..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes I want to see more. CNN is about as liberal as it gets so them picking up a huge news story and running with it doesn't surprise me. Heck one of their reporters went on an angry rant about how Star Wards is racist against the black man. So again just because the media is reporting it doesn't make it true. it just means it is newsworthy. Right now to me the evidence is far from adding up. Heck just had one of the Al Jezeera reporters on ESPN Denver and she was struggling to answer questions of how they can trust this to all be true. I'm sorry Idaho but I rarely trust the news. Everybody has a slant and a reason for saying the things they do.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know the saying cd?? Loose lipps sinks ships.. Im afraid this is a classic case of that..

The problem is these loose lips have very little credibility and it seems to be less and less credible by the day.

My grandma one time told a bunch of ladies at a coffee shop that my youth pastor hates Catholics. She did it to get attention. None of it was true and it almost got a very good man fired from his job. This Dr. Sly thought he was speaking to somebody who could help get him clients. Usually makes it easier to get clients if you say Peyton Manning was one of your clients. Doesn't make it true but it can help get some business.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I want to see more. CNN is about as liberal as it gets so them picking up a huge news story and running with it doesn't surprise me. Heck one of their reporters went on an angry rant about how Star Wards is racist against the black man. So again just because the media is reporting it doesn't make it true. it just means it is newsworthy. Right now to me the evidence is far from adding up. Heck just had one of the Al Jezeera reporters on ESPN Denver and she was struggling to answer questions of how they can trust this to all be true. I'm sorry Idaho but I rarely trust the news. Everybody has a slant and a reason for saying the things they do.
CNN can be Liberal, but its the best News on TV, IT'S more in the middle than all other news networks..
Then you use Liberal ESPN to make a case cd.. Cmon man.. ESPN is Liberal city, and do they always tell the truth?? Again cd, we need to wait for more evidence to come out, and im sure it will..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is these loose lips have very little credibility and it seems to be less and less credible by the day.

My grandma one time told a bunch of ladies at a coffee shop that my youth pastor hates Catholics. She did it to get attention. None of it was true and it almost got a very good man fired from his job. This Dr. Sly thought he was speaking to somebody who could help get him clients. Usually makes it easier to get clients if you say Peyton Manning was one of your clients. Doesn't make it true but it can help get some business.
Im not buying that cd, sorry.. Let's see if more shady people come out, im sure we will hear more on this..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heck, our boy Reece the Beast just got busted for PED use and suspended for 4 games!! And he is healthy..
Alot of players use it cd.. And me thinking PM as well..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heck, our boy Reece the Beast just got busted for PED use and suspended for 4 games!! And he is healthy..
Thing is?? Nobody cares about Reece but RAIDER fans, with PM the whole league cares..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You say wait for more evidence to come out then go ahead and say you think Peyton is using. Come on man. You have made up your mind and it is influencing everything you are saying.

Also with ESPN all I was doing was talking about an interview from one of the reporters from the Al Jezeera network and speaking to the fact that she struggled to back up the claims they were making and was struggling to have support for the fact that their main witness has come under some major scrutiny yet for them to go ahead and report what they did how they can consider that journalistic integrity.

Furthermore here is the timeline for Dr. Sly's work with the Guyer Institute. Dr. Sly didn't start working as an unpaid intern until February 18th, 2013. Almost 3 years after he claimed to have started working for the institute. Also with him being an unpaid intern he never once had patient responsibilities like he claimed. Think about any intern that has worked. They are usually more of the person who goes and gets coffee and runs all the errands that nobody else wants to run. They are not the person who is administering medicine to a patient. heck they wouldn't even be allowed to do such a thing. He worked for the company for 4 months as his internship ended in May of 2013. This is the key witness that Al Jezeera has to the accusations they are making. You have jumped to some very wild accusations here Idaho and honestly like I have said I expect more from you.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You say wait for more evidence to come out then go ahead and say you think Peyton is using. Come on man. You have made up your mind and it is influencing everything you are saying.

Also with ESPN all I was doing was talking about an interview from one of the reporters from the Al Jezeera network and speaking to the fact that she struggled to back up the claims they were making and was struggling to have support for the fact that their main witness has come under some major scrutiny yet for them to go ahead and report what they did how they can consider that journalistic integrity.

Furthermore here is the timeline for Dr. Sly's work with the Guyer Institute. Dr. Sly didn't start working as an unpaid intern until February 18th, 2013. Almost 3 years after he claimed to have started working for the institute. Also with him being an unpaid intern he never once had patient responsibilities like he claimed. Think about any intern that has worked. They are usually more of the person who goes and gets coffee and runs all the errands that nobody else wants to run. They are not the person who is administering medicine to a patient. heck they wouldn't even be allowed to do such a thing. He worked for the company for 4 months as his internship ended in May of 2013. This is the key witness that Al Jezeera has to the accusations they are making. You have jumped to some very wild accusations here Idaho and honestly like I have said I expect more from you.
This is where you are wrong about me.. Im thinking about it, not accusing him of it.. It's like im thinking of going to the store, but i ain't went yet.. Im thinking he did, but im not accusing him of it.. It's not the same thing..
Now as far as the intern goes?? You would be surprised what they access too..They are not all coffee runners.. Don't be so blind cd.. Again, i will wait for more evidence till i make my final call..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where you are wrong about me.. Im thinking about it, not accusing him of it.. It's like im thinking of going to the store, but i ain't went yet.. Im thinking he did, but im not accusing him of it.. It's not the same thing..
Now as far as the intern goes?? You would be surprised what they access too..They are not all coffee runners.. Don't be so blind cd.. Again, i will wait for more evidence till i make my final call..

Beyond him just being an intern though is the dates of his employment. Even if he had access to the clients he wasn't even working at the institute during the dates that he said that he did. So his saying "he helped Manning with his HGH doses" isn't even possible. He was going to school at the time in Nevada nowhere close to the clinic in Indiana. Those are cold hard facts.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beyond him just being an intern though is the dates of his employment. Even if he had access to the clients he wasn't even working at the institute during the dates that he said that he did. So his saying "he helped Manning with his HGH doses" isn't even possible. He was going to school at the time in Nevada nowhere close to the clinic in Indiana. Those are cold hard facts.
They can't be cold hard facts, till ALL the facts of this case are out in the open.. There has to be more people that are mixed up in this, than just the intern.. When ALL the facts of this case are out in the open, then we all make a judgement call.. Till then we just don't know yet..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im sort of surprised by the score at half time of this Monday night game.. Let's see what the 2nd half looks like..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2016 Oakland Raiders home and away opponents determined

We eating next season, especially if we upgrade the defense (Eric Weddle?) with some FA's!!!!!
Man, it's been a long time since we have had such an EASY schedule, on paper anyways.. I agree DJ, we feasting!!
It's like the league gave us a path right to the playoffs!! And we sweeping Denver and SD next year, no doubt in my mind..

Weddle eh?? A lot of RAIDER fans would like to get him, with a young guy to groom behind him.. He knows the division pretty good, and you just know he would be up for the Bolt games.. Im game..
Our offseason is going to be sizzling, just for the fact the we are right there ready to WIN.. And we have crazy Cap money, and Reggie drafting..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, it's been a long time since we have had such an EASY schedule, on paper anyways.. I agree DJ, we feasting!!
It's like the league gave us a path right to the playoffs!! And we sweeping Denver and SD next year, no doubt in my mind..

Weddle eh?? A lot of RAIDER fans would like to get him, with a young guy to groom behind him.. He knows the division pretty good, and you just know he would be up for the Bolt games.. Im game..
Our offseason is going to be sizzling, just for the fact the we are right there ready to WIN.. And we have crazy Cap money, and Reggie drafting..

Couple of things...I wouldn't count on that sweep of the Broncos. Second the NFL has such huge turnover it is hard to tell anything from one season to the next. I mean this year alone we have 5 new playoff teams compared to last year. The Jets went from 4-12 last year to possibly 11-5 this year. 2 teams who picked in the top-6 or so last year are in the playoffs this year. So while on paper compared to the teams right now yes it could look like an easy schedule. At the same time the Raiders went 3-5 at home this year and will have 4 of the 8 games against teams that made the playoffs this year. You just never know from year to year in the NFL.

Also just as a history note teams with the most cap space in the NFL have no fared well the next season. In fact in the last 7 years the team with the most cap space entering the off season has not made the playoffs. Big money does not always mean big production. It usually means overspending for above average talent and having lots of turnover on the team. It also means that the team hasn't had any of their homegrown talent worth signing so they have to rely on outside talent.

I would also add that you have to remember that other than a couple of games all the AFC West teams have the same schedule. So that means if your schedule looks easy every other AFC West team's schedule looks very easy.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple of things...I wouldn't count on that sweep of the Broncos. Second the NFL has such huge turnover it is hard to tell anything from one season to the next. I mean this year alone we have 5 new playoff teams compared to last year. The Jets went from 4-12 last year to possibly 11-5 this year. 2 teams who picked in the top-6 or so last year are in the playoffs this year. So while on paper compared to the teams right now yes it could look like an easy schedule. At the same time the Raiders went 3-5 at home this year and will have 4 of the 8 games against teams that made the playoffs this year. You just never know from year to year in the NFL.

Also just as a history note teams with the most cap space in the NFL have no fared well the next season. In fact in the last 7 years the team with the most cap space entering the off season has not made the playoffs. Big money does not always mean big production. It usually means overspending for above average talent and having lots of turnover on the team. It also means that the team hasn't had any of their homegrown talent worth signing so they have to rely on outside talent.

I would also add that you have to remember that other than a couple of games all the AFC West teams have the same schedule. So that means if your schedule looks easy every other AFC West team's schedule looks very easy.
Im thinking sweep cd, we should of swept you this year.. But your D was at peak form, a long with PM still being PM.. Then you throw in that Carr was just getting his feet wet, and learning a new system.. It all adds up cd..
Then you say the NFL has huge turnover, and i agree it does.. But don't you see cd, we are part of that turnover.. This is coming down to division play for all 4 of us.. If we beat KC we go 4-2 in the division this year, not bad at all..

And as far as the Cap goes?? We don't have as many holes this year, cuz of great drafting!! But we might get a big name or two, to help pit us over the top, the rest of the money goes to getting great depth as well as signing our own FAs..