• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders 2015/2016 season

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TO HELL WITH YOU REF!! THE WHOLE WORLD IS SEEING HOW CROOKED YOU ARE!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I LOVE YA CWOOD!! And you will be missed so much!! MAD RESPECT!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now CWood will play the team where he made his first career start and will make his last career start!! The Kansas City Chiefs!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The RAIDERS had 15 flags for a buck twenty!! No freakin Way can you flag a team that much, without it being shady!! No Way!!

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win. Those penalties...can't have that. One more week to get to .500 on the season.

Charles Woodson- Being an avid Buckeye fan and considering what he did to Ohio State whole at Michigan it took awhile for me to be able to say I like him. However, the guy has given his heart and soul to the Raiders and Been a class act whole doing it. Congrats on a HOF career and enjoy your retirement :suds:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win. Those penalties...can't have that. One more week to get to .500 on the season.

Charles Woodson- Being an avid Buckeye fan and considering what he did to Ohio State whole at Michigan it took awhile for me to be able to say I like him. However, the guy has given his heart and soul to the Raiders and Been a class act whole doing it. Congrats on a HOF career and enjoy your retirement :suds:
One more game fishinabarrel, and it will be time to retire this EPIC thread!! Hook us up with another one.. And i will put 500 pages on it.. As we march to our playoff run..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, PM is being investigated for HGH eh?? Like that's a shock to anybody.. If anything what took so long..
cd, you out there?? And what do you think about this?? Im not hating or nothing like that, just wondering what you think about this..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, PM is being investigated for HGH eh?? Like that's a shock to anybody.. If anything what took so long..
cd, you out there?? And what do you think about this?? Im not hating or nothing like that, just wondering what you think about this..

Well let's see...The guy who was recorded has said he was flat out lying, the company that supposedly gave Manning steroids says that this reporter is lying, and just about everybody and their mother has said this guy is a two bit hack that came up with this story. So until further evidence actually comes about hard for me to believe that this story is true.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well let's see...The guy who was recorded has said he was flat out lying, the company that supposedly gave Manning steroids says that this reporter is lying, and just about everybody and their mother has said this guy is a two bit hack that came up with this story. So until further evidence actually comes about hard for me to believe that this story is true.
I always suspected it cd as you know.. And where there's smoke 9 out of 10 times there's fire.. I mean the dude had a broken neck for crying out loud, then to come out and have the kind of seasons he had?? At his age, with those injury's seems a little fishy to me.. PM is a face of the NFL, and the league will do everything to try to cover it up.. But that evidence will come out cd, it always does.. See ARod, Bonds,etc..
PM should just retire man, while his name and legend is still good.. They will ruin him, and mix in your franchise, cuz he played for you guys while that took place..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always suspected it cd as you know.. And where there's smoke 9 out of 10 times there's fire.. I mean the dude had a broken neck for crying out loud, then to come out and have the kind of seasons he had?? At his age, with those injury's seems a little fishy to me.. PM is a face of the NFL, and the league will do everything to try to cover it up.. But that evidence will come out cd, it always does.. See ARod, Bonds,etc..
PM should just retire man, while his name and legend is still good.. They will ruin him, and mix in your franchise, cuz he played for you guys while that took place..

I guess you can believe what you want. The guy he quoted was a low level employee that did not have any access to these athletes. He would have no way of actually accessing the drugs at the facility in the first place so for him to be bragging that he got the HGH in the first place is pretty ridiculous. Heck the guy has come out and said he knew he was being recorded from what I understand and just decided to go crazy thinking it would be some funny joke. Again believe what you want to believe.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you can believe what you want. The guy he quoted was a low level employee that did not have any access to these athletes. He would have no way of actually accessing the drugs at the facility in the first place so for him to be bragging that he got the HGH in the first place is pretty ridiculous. Heck the guy has come out and said he knew he was being recorded from what I understand and just decided to go crazy thinking it would be some funny joke. Again believe what you want to believe.
I think you suspect it as well cd, but i understand you making a stand for him.. i would too if he played for us, cuz we as a fan base don't want to believe something like that could happen.. This is Peyton Manning man!! The face of the NFL, not just some dude.. Steven A Smith said it best?? Why hire Ari Fleischer, the guy that tried to sell the American People WMDs in Iraq.. Hopefully it goes away for the sake of the game..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you suspect it as well cd, but i understand you making a stand for him.. i would too if he played for us, cuz we as a fan base don't want to believe something like that could happen.. This is Peyton Manning man!! The face of the NFL, not just some dude.. Steven A Smith said it best?? Why hire Ari Fleischer, the guy that tried to sell the American People WMDs in Iraq.. Hopefully it goes away for the sake of the game..

I honestly don't believe it. The more I read on the story the more it just sounds like some guy that thought he was getting the inside scoop on something awesome to only then realize the guy who said these things has no actual ability to do what he said he did. Why hire a great PR guy...Well let's see look what happened to Tom Brady and his reputation after Deflategate. Brady tried to joke it away and well his rep has been ruined for quite some time. Manning cares a lot of what people think of him so yeah go hire the best in the country. He has the money why wouldn't he.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't believe it. The more I read on the story the more it just sounds like some guy that thought he was getting the inside scoop on something awesome to only then realize the guy who said these things has no actual ability to do what he said he did. Why hire a great PR guy...Well let's see look what happened to Tom Brady and his reputation after Deflategate. Brady tried to joke it away and well his rep has been ruined for quite some time. Manning cares a lot of what people think of him so yeah go hire the best in the country. He has the money why wouldn't he.
But you and me, and the REST of the World believe Brady cheated.. And that will never change..
Same thing will happen to PM if they keep digging.. PM and Brady, the game made them rich and famous, now it's time to move on.. PMs name still has some cred, Brady will always be known as a cheater..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyways, big game for you guys tonight!! Must WIN for you guys.. It's crazy that KC can still win the division..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you and me, and the REST of the World believe Brady cheated.. And that will never change..
Same thing will happen to PM if they keep digging.. PM and Brady, the game made them rich and famous, now it's time to move on.. PMs name still has some cred, Brady will always be known as a cheater..

The difference here is the more they dug into Brady's situation the worse it made him look. With Manning heck even just a day or so after this information was released those that started it have been the ones that have looked terrible in the situation. The more they dig the more questionable it becomes that this could have any grounds of being true. Big difference in the situations.

Anyway yeah big game for many reasons tonight. For me personally if the Broncos win I will win $500 for a football pool that my best friend's dad put my name into before the season started. Throw in then winner most likely either gets the 1st or 2nd seed and the much needed bye week to get healthy. Throw in for the Broncos a win tonight about guarantees them the division where loss means going on the road to win the Super Bowl. So yeah lots riding on this one.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference here is the more they dug into Brady's situation the worse it made him look. With Manning heck even just a day or so after this information was released those that started it have been the ones that have looked terrible in the situation. The more they dig the more questionable it becomes that this could have any grounds of being true. Big difference in the situations.

Anyway yeah big game for many reasons tonight. For me personally if the Broncos win I will win $500 for a football pool that my best friend's dad put my name into before the season started. Throw in then winner most likely either gets the 1st or 2nd seed and the much needed bye week to get healthy. Throw in for the Broncos a win tonight about guarantees them the division where loss means going on the road to win the Super Bowl. So yeah lots riding on this one.
Of course cd some of these guys will back out, the NFL is powerful!! But that news station stands by the story though cd.. I mean Cmon cd?? You really believe that HGH was for his wife?? Really??

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course cd some of these guys will back out, the NFL is powerful!! But that news station stands by the story though cd.. I mean Cmon cd?? You really believe that HGH was for his wife?? Really??

First off we have no clue what she was taking. All we know is she was getting some kind of drug from a lab that also happens to produce HGH. That is it. They produce plenty of other drugs beyond HGH all for a wide range of medical reasons.

I would think with how intelligent Manning is that if he was trying to use HGH he wouldn't have it sent to his wife to try and cover it up. It would be so easy to just go get a P.O. Box under a false name and have them sent there. That is just off the top of my head. Or have it sent to some unknown that Manning pays thousands of dollars just to have his name on the package. So the idea that he would be stupid enough to have it sent to his wife then use it is just plain idiotic.