• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders 2015/2016 season

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off we have no clue what she was taking. All we know is she was getting some kind of drug from a lab that also happens to produce HGH. That is it. They produce plenty of other drugs beyond HGH all for a wide range of medical reasons.

I would think with how intelligent Manning is that if he was trying to use HGH he wouldn't have it sent to his wife to try and cover it up. It would be so easy to just go get a P.O. Box under a false name and have them sent there. That is just off the top of my head. Or have it sent to some unknown that Manning pays thousands of dollars just to have his name on the package. So the idea that he would be stupid enough to have it sent to his wife then use it is just plain idiotic.
Are you really buying what you just said cd?? If she is getting this HGH, and PM is trying to recover from a broken Neck, you don't think he would use it, KNOWING it would help his recover, and get his youthful game back?? Cmon cd..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really buying what you just said cd?? If she is getting this HGH, and PM is trying to recover from a broken Neck, you don't think he would use it, KNOWING it would help his recover, and get his youthful game back?? Cmon cd..

You are stuck on this idea that she used HGH. We have no clue what drug she was getting from a drug clinic that has lots more drugs than just HGH. Again the idea that Manning would be stupid enough to have HGH sent to his house under his wife's name is ridiculous. My 13 year old cousin would say that is just stupid. So a guy known as one of the smartest guys in the entire league with millions upon millions of dollars would easily find a much better way to cover up him trying to get HGH. I'm sorry but how can you believe what you are typing here?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean the Dr. Sly that he interviewed actually lied about his connections to the facility. He said that he was working at the facility when Manning and his wife would come in after hours. Yet hey look it wasn't until 2013 not 2011 that he was an unpaid intern for this company. He wasn't even working at the facility he claimed to have seen Manning coming in for HGH treatments or sending them to Manning's wife.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also just a quick update. HGH is used for fertility in women. Manning and his wife were having trouble conceiving. Low and behold in 2011 they then have twins.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are stuck on this idea that she used HGH. We have no clue what drug she was getting from a drug clinic that has lots more drugs than just HGH. Again the idea that Manning would be stupid enough to have HGH sent to his house under his wife's name is ridiculous. My 13 year old cousin would say that is just stupid. So a guy known as one of the smartest guys in the entire league with millions upon millions of dollars would easily find a much better way to cover up him trying to get HGH. I'm sorry but how can you believe what you are typing here?
But reports out there said that HGH was sent to other places, and not his house cd.. Then reports that he went to that clinic after hours with his wife.. But let me guess?? They are a lie right??

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also just a quick update. HGH is used for fertility in women. Manning and his wife were having trouble conceiving. Low and behold in 2011 they then have twins.
Those are the best kind of drugs right there cd.. For women..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But reports out there said that HGH was sent to other places, and not his house cd.. Then reports that he went to that clinic after hours with his wife.. But let me guess?? They are a lie right??
It looks real shady cd.. Not looking good for PM cd..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Read my last post. Very possible that they went after hours. They are a celebrity couple so they would value privacy. This type of thing happens all the time of highly public figures going after hours. Again my guess is they were doing a fertility treatment considering they had children not too long after this whole story could have taken place.

Right now Idaho we just don't have enough information. What we have is a 2 minute clip of an intern talking about Peyton getting HGH. The intern wasn't even at the facility during the time he claimed that this was happening. Beyond that we know Manning's wife was receiving some kind of drug from this facility. That is all we have to go on and you are wanting to bury this guy for Steroid use? Come on Idaho you are better than that.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks real shady cd.. Not looking good for PM cd..

Wow do you fall for the tabloid media quickly. Come on Idaho you are better than this. IT is not looking good for this company or this new media outlet in my opinion. If they do not have more information than this good chance they are sued for millions of dollars for defamation of character.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read my last post. Very possible that they went after hours. They are a celebrity couple so they would value privacy. This type of thing happens all the time of highly public figures going after hours. Again my guess is they were doing a fertility treatment considering they had children not too long after this whole story could have taken place.

Right now Idaho we just don't have enough information. What we have is a 2 minute clip of an intern talking about Peyton getting HGH. The intern wasn't even at the facility during the time he claimed that this was happening. Beyond that we know Manning's wife was receiving some kind of drug from this facility. That is all we have to go on and you are wanting to bury this guy for Steroid use? Come on Idaho you are better than that.
Im not trying to bury anybody cd.. It was a sting operation that not only got him, but Mathews, Peppers, etc.. All im trying to do is get to the bottom of this story..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not trying to bury anybody cd.. It was a sting operation that not only got him, but Mathews, Peppers, etc.. All im trying to do is get to the bottom of this story..

Well you are accusing all of these guys of doing all of this on very little actual evidence. Heck most of the evidence has already even been debunked and yet here you are saying Manning, Mathews, and Peppers were all gotten in this thing.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you are accusing all of these guys of doing all of this on very little actual evidence. Heck most of the evidence has already even been debunked and yet here you are saying Manning, Mathews, and Peppers were all gotten in this thing.
Im just seeing the other side of the story cd.. Im not accusing anybody, im just posting whats out there man..
It was a sting operation that is accusing all these players, not me.. Now you have to ask yourself?? Why would someone make up something like this?? Why??

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im just seeing the other side of the story cd.. Im not accusing anybody, im just posting whats out there man..
It was a sting operation that is accusing all these players, not me.. Now you have to ask yourself?? Why would someone make up something like this?? Why??
This was Al Jazeera not CNN, and they stand by this story..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well the guy who accused Manning has already said that he was just trying to show off by naming some names. Obviously Manning's family had been associated with the place before when his wife came so easy to see why he said that name. Again this is an unpaid intern that was not working at the company when Manning's wife was coming in being his source on Manning being attached to HGH use. So this is a I heard it from my co-worker's friend who heard it from another person who heard it from another person that Manning used HGH. This isn't even a first hand witness to the situation who has come out and said he made the whole thing up already.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was Al Jazeera not CNN, and they stand by this story..

You mean the news organization based out of Qatar? The news organization known for wanting to play devil's advocate and bring about controversy with their reporting? You mean the news organization called a "Propaganda outlet" for the Qatari government. There sports reporting just started back in 2012 here in the United States and mostly covers Soccer.

They have been banned from many places for breaking many security protocols set up for media safety. They have been known for being very anti-American in everything they do. That news network?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the news organization based out of Qatar? The news organization known for wanting to play devil's advocate and bring about controversy with their reporting? You mean the news organization called a "Propaganda outlet" for the Qatari government. There sports reporting just started back in 2012 here in the United States and mostly covers Soccer.

They have been banned from many places for breaking many security protocols set up for media safety. They have been known for being very anti-American in everything they do. That news network?
Yes that news network.. But they also report the truth That Governments don't want the public to see.. Again, they stand by the story.. Hey Lance Armstrong didn't do it either..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes that news network.. But they also report the truth That Governments don't want the public to see.. Again, they stand by the story.. Hey Lance Armstrong didn't do it either..
Did you see their report?? If not, it's on line.. Check it out..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have seen the report and like I said they like to be very controversial in what they post. They have angered a lot of people along the way I am sure some of it truth and much of it false as most news networks do. Again at this point we have so little information this would be such a non-story if Manning's name wasn't attached to it. We really have nothing to go on. At best you can say some of the evidence is circumstantial. Manning has been one of the really good guys of the NFL giving of his time, money, and energy to give back. I think right now I am going to trust him more so than some guy that went in with a hidden camera and interviewed an intern bragging about Manning getting HGH even though he wasn't even working for the company.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen the report and like I said they like to be very controversial in what they post. They have angered a lot of people along the way I am sure some of it truth and much of it false as most news networks do. Again at this point we have so little information this would be such a non-story if Manning's name wasn't attached to it. We really have nothing to go on. At best you can say some of the evidence is circumstantial. Manning has been one of the really good guys of the NFL giving of his time, money, and energy to give back. I think right now I am going to trust him more so than some guy that went in with a hidden camera and interviewed an intern bragging about Manning getting HGH even though he wasn't even working for the company.
And that's why this is a big story cd.. PM is big news here.. Not so much in Iraq, or those other parts..
When alot of these players get accused of doing PEDS the first thing they say?? I didn't do it.. Heck they swear by their children that they didn't, and the evidence say they did.. Let's hope PM is not one of them, for the sake of his HOF career.. But this is how it starts, and and they all got busted.. Heck even Lance Armstrong did..