• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders 2015/2016 season

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im thinking sweep cd, we should of swept you this year.. But your D was at peak form, a long with PM still being PM.. Then you throw in that Carr was just getting his feet wet, and learning a new system.. It all adds up cd..
Then you say the NFL has huge turnover, and i agree it does.. But don't you see cd, we are part of that turnover.. This is coming down to division play for all 4 of us.. If we beat KC we go 4-2 in the division this year, not bad at all..

And as far as the Cap goes?? We don't have as many holes this year, cuz of great drafting!! But we might get a big name or two, to help pit us over the top, the rest of the money goes to getting great depth as well as signing our own FAs..
And let's not count out the LA Chargers either!! That team has been a mash unit this year.. They will get healthy, have another draft, with some FA moves, and rumors of Sean Payton going and coaching them, if the Saints fire him..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im thinking sweep cd, we should of swept you this year.. But your D was at peak form, a long with PM still being PM.. Then you throw in that Carr was just getting his feet wet, and learning a new system.. It all adds up cd..
Then you say the NFL has huge turnover, and i agree it does.. But don't you see cd, we are part of that turnover.. This is coming down to division play for all 4 of us.. If we beat KC we go 4-2 in the division this year, not bad at all..

And as far as the Cap goes?? We don't have as many holes this year, cuz of great drafting!! But we might get a big name or two, to help pit us over the top, the rest of the money goes to getting great depth as well as signing our own FAs..

Well I guess we will find out in another year where this off season goes for all of the AFC West. Heck you guys might not even be in our division anymore depending which 2 teams end up in LA. So this whole conversation could be moot.

As for Peyton being Peyton when we played you the first time come on Idaho. Peyton was terrible the entire season. Heck he still leads the NFL in interceptions. At the time we played you guys he had 6 touchdowns to 5 interceptions. That is nowhere near Peyton still being good. That is still bottom-10 QB in the league. Throw in then he threw 2 interceptions in that game to help you guys out. Also I wouldn't bank on Schofield being our RT next season and Mack having a free lane to the QB almost every single play. Again so much can happen between now and then that it is impossible to start even thinking about predictions. Injuries, roster turnover, teams getting a full year's worth of tape on the new Raiders offense and how best to attack it. I mean look at the beginning of the year to now. Teams have figured out the Raider offense. Since the Steelers game about half way through the season you guys haven't scored over 24 points on offense. To me that looks like teams figured you out a bit. Heck Amari Cooper since then has only averaged 56.7 yards per game. Will the Raiders adjust now that teams have keyed on what they are trying to do during the off season or will they keep trying the offense that has stalled? Like I said way too many question marks to be thinking your team has it easy this next year.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You tripping if you think they would put the RAIDERS in the NFC West!! The LA Bolts would go there.. heck we could get the Cards.. The league would not put the RAIDERS and the 9ers in same division..
And I understand about roster turnover etc..
I just think our foundation is better and we sweep you guys.. Now can I be wrong?? Of course I can..

Amari Cooper has been hurt since that Pitt game, he still plays but he's at about 70%.. Heck he didn't even get any run in that Bolt game..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You tripping if you think they would put the RAIDERS in the NFC West!! The LA Bolts would go there.. heck we could get the Cards.. The league would not put the RAIDERS and the 9ers in same division..
And I understand about roster turnover etc..
I just think our foundation is better and we sweep you guys.. Now can I be wrong?? Of course I can..

Amari Cooper has been hurt since that Pitt game, he still plays but he's at about 70%.. Heck he didn't even get any run in that Bolt game..

Like I said I am waiting till I at least see what our 2 teams do this off season. For your team there is no more this picking top-5 this year. How does you team handle now not having the easy selection in the early part of the 1st round? Again the whole LA thing when does that happen and how does that affect your ability to attract FA's? Right now a vote was taken of NFL players and Oakland is the 2nd least place players would ever want to play only behind Green Bay. One decent season I would question how much that perspective has changed. Throw in if they do stay in Oakland the facilities are falling apart not something any player wants to be a part of. I would say a lot of big time question marks for your team heading into this off season. Yes there is a decent foundation but plenty of teams have felt like they had that and have fallen apart quickly. Obviously I don't have the confidence in your team that you do just like you don't have the confidence in my team that I do.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said I am waiting till I at least see what our 2 teams do this off season. For your team there is no more this picking top-5 this year. How does you team handle now not having the easy selection in the early part of the 1st round? Again the whole LA thing when does that happen and how does that affect your ability to attract FA's? Right now a vote was taken of NFL players and Oakland is the 2nd least place players would ever want to play only behind Green Bay. One decent season I would question how much that perspective has changed. Throw in if they do stay in Oakland the facilities are falling apart not something any player wants to be a part of. I would say a lot of big time question marks for your team heading into this off season. Yes there is a decent foundation but plenty of teams have felt like they had that and have fallen apart quickly. Obviously I don't have the confidence in your team that you do just like you don't have the confidence in my team that I do.
cd, it's nice not having a top5 pick, it means we are getting better.. And truth be told, other than Mack and Amari, our team is built with lower round picks, heck, Carr was a 2nd rounder, Murray a 6th, etc, etc..
In the lower rounds is where Reggie thrives!! And as far as FAs not wanting to come here?? PFF graded Reggie's FA class as one of the BEST in the league!! Crabs, Hudson, Williams, etc, etc.. Then you throw in that Reggie is a wizard with contracts, shoot we good.. Fans think it's about the BIG name in FA, a great GM don't..
Again, when 2 of the best minds in football tell an Owner, this is your guy, you listen..
The RAIDERS upgraded their facilities, the only thing that is old is the stadium, and what stadium has more HISTORY then the O.co?? But again, the RAIDERS are going to get a NEW stadium, be it in LA or Oakland, they will get one.. Have you seen the drawing of the stadium they want to build in Carson?? It's easy a TOP 3!!
It's mind blowing!! And Disney would be backing the RAIDERS there as well..
So you see?? The arrow is pointing up for the RAIDERS!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cd, it's nice not having a top5 pick, it means we are getting better.. And truth be told, other than Mack and Amari, our team is built with lower round picks, heck, Carr was a 2nd rounder, Murray a 6th, etc, etc..
In the lower rounds is where Reggie thrives!! And as far as FAs not wanting to come here?? PFF graded Reggie's FA class as one of the BEST in the league!! Crabs, Hudson, Williams, etc, etc.. Then you throw in that Reggie is a wizard with contracts, shoot we good.. Fans think it's about the BIG name in FA, a great GM don't..
Again, when 2 of the best minds in football tell an Owner, this is your guy, you listen..
The RAIDERS upgraded their facilities, the only thing that is old is the stadium, and what stadium has more HISTORY then the O.co?? But again, the RAIDERS are going to get a NEW stadium, be it in LA or Oakland, they will get one.. Have you seen the drawing of the stadium they want to build in Carson?? It's easy a TOP 3!!
It's mind blowing!! And Disney would be backing the RAIDERS there as well..
So you see?? The arrow is pointing up for the RAIDERS!!

Did not say that it wasn't pointing up. You guys have plenty to be excited about. The idea of sweeping the Broncos though who have won the division 4 times in a row going for a 5th on Sunday though is hopeful thinking on your part more so than based in any kind of stats. This year's win was the first in I don't know how many years and it took some very lucky breaks going your way to happen. Anyway last I saw of the stadium in Oakland they were having to tape cups to the ceiling because it was leaking so much all over the place. If you guys can get the new stadium then yeah it makes the team that much more attractive. From what I understand though Oakland seems to be the odd team out in going to LA and with Oakland not even supporting the team getting the new stadium heck the Raiders might not even be in California after this next year.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,096.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we lose a close one this weekend, 23-20.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did not say that it wasn't pointing up. You guys have plenty to be excited about. The idea of sweeping the Broncos though who have won the division 4 times in a row going for a 5th on Sunday though is hopeful thinking on your part more so than based in any kind of stats. This year's win was the first in I don't know how many years and it took some very lucky breaks going your way to happen. Anyway last I saw of the stadium in Oakland they were having to tape cups to the ceiling because it was leaking so much all over the place. If you guys can get the new stadium then yeah it makes the team that much more attractive. From what I understand though Oakland seems to be the odd team out in going to LA and with Oakland not even supporting the team getting the new stadium heck the Raiders might not even be in California after this next year.
I just feel the tide is turning cd, we get our sweep next year.. And as far as lucky breaks, i could say the same for you guys.. Had the young Roberts not ran the wrong route, we sweep you guys this year.. Luck is part of the game as well.. So you see, who wins here?? We both have an argument.. The season ended 1-1 and those are the hard facts...
And cd?? You are soooo out of the LOOP as far as the new stadium in LA or Oakland is concerned, it's moving real fast Daily.. You are a Bronco fan so you don't research that like RAIDER and Charger fan does..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just feel the tide is turning cd, we get our sweep next year.. And as far as lucky breaks, i could say the same for you guys.. Had the young Roberts not ran the wrong route, we sweep you guys this year.. Luck is part of the game as well.. So you see, who wins here?? We both have an argument.. The season ended 1-1 and those are the hard facts...
And cd?? You are soooo out of the LOOP as far as the new stadium in LA or Oakland is concerned, it's moving real fast Daily.. You are a Bronco fan so you don't research that like RAIDER and Charger fan does..

I'm not out of the loop at all. These are 2 teams in my team's division so of course I am paying attention closely. Come on Idaho you know if there is anybody on here that is well researched it is me. The LA Times just released an article yesterday giving an update on all that is happening.

In the article they talk about the different plans that all 3 teams have presented for both staying in their city and for moving to LA. Right now from what I understand none of the proposals are close to getting the backing they need from the other NFL owners to approve what they have planned. They also emphasized that the Raiders are very far behind the other 2 teams in getting approval for their plans. They said the other 2 teams have a much more detailed plan of action at this point. The biggest issues right now for Oakland are funding. They have actually the poorest owner in the league in Mark Davis. That is the problem with any of his plans in they are needing some major help from either the city they are going to or will need a major loan from the NFL above what the NFL allows of $200 million. It is why they have had some trouble signing FA's in they can't give out the huge signing bonus because they don't have the cash flow like that of Seattle's owner. I mean right now in actual value Mark Davis is worth $500 million. Paul Allen of the Seahawks is worth $15.8 billion.

Now I have seen the pictures of the different proposals. They all looks very very nice. Again this all comes down to financing. Oakland cannot do it on their own either in Oakland or in LA. Heck they can't even do it with San Diego hardly as their owner while richer than Davis is not cash rich compared to other owners either. This is why Stan Kroenke of the Rams has such a huge head start over the other 2 teams and why he can demand a lot more in the situation as it would be a lot more of his money being paid upfront.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,096.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not out of the loop at all. These are 2 teams in my team's division so of course I am paying attention closely. Come on Idaho you know if there is anybody on here that is well researched it is me. The LA Times just released an article yesterday giving an update on all that is happening.

In the article they talk about the different plans that all 3 teams have presented for both staying in their city and for moving to LA. Right now from what I understand none of the proposals are close to getting the backing they need from the other NFL owners to approve what they have planned. They also emphasized that the Raiders are very far behind the other 2 teams in getting approval for their plans. They said the other 2 teams have a much more detailed plan of action at this point. The biggest issues right now for Oakland are funding. They have actually the poorest owner in the league in Mark Davis. That is the problem with any of his plans in they are needing some major help from either the city they are going to or will need a major loan from the NFL above what the NFL allows of $200 million. It is why they have had some trouble signing FA's in they can't give out the huge signing bonus because they don't have the cash flow like that of Seattle's owner. I mean right now in actual value Mark Davis is worth $500 million. Paul Allen of the Seahawks is worth $15.8 billion.

Now I have seen the pictures of the different proposals. They all looks very very nice. Again this all comes down to financing. Oakland cannot do it on their own either in Oakland or in LA. Heck they can't even do it with San Diego hardly as their owner while richer than Davis is not cash rich compared to other owners either. This is why Stan Kroenke of the Rams has such a huge head start over the other 2 teams and why he can demand a lot more in the situation as it would be a lot more of his money being paid upfront.

I read that story.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that story.

I thought it did a pretty good job of explaining where everything is. I would say if Oakland really wants to be in LA they better get their rears in gear. Honestly I am hoping that Stan Kroenke's plan goes through. Mostly because I want the AFC West to be able to stay intact. If both Oakland and San Diego move then one has to move to the NFC West. Too much history to see all that disappear. I also like the design better and think it allows for so much more to happen at the stadium. They are talking about how they could actually play the Final 4 in that stadium if they wanted. I think that would be pretty awesome to see.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So now the Liberal LA Times are Gospel eh cd?? The truth is, nobody knows what's going on behind closed doors, nobody but the Owners that will vote on it next month.. Those Owners didn't get to where they are, by yapping theirs mouths.. What we do know, Disney and other Power players are backing Carson, they all want piece of that pie.. And let's not count out Oakland either!! The Mayor is working hard on trying to get the funding for that Stadium.. Like i said, it changes Daily.. You me and every other fan including the Liberal Media knows nothing till it's done.. I hope we stay in Oakland i do.. But make no mistake, Mark Davis WILL get his Stadium, be it wherever..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now the Liberal LA Times are Gospel eh cd?? The truth is, nobody knows what's going on behind closed doors, nobody but the Owners that will vote on it next month.. Those Owners didn't get to where they are, by yapping theirs mouths.. What we do know, Disney and other Power players are backing Carson, they all want piece of that pie.. And let's not count out Oakland either!! The Mayor is working hard on trying to get the funding for that Stadium.. Like i said, it changes Daily.. You me and every other fan including the Liberal Media knows nothing till it's done.. I hope we stay in Oakland i do.. But make no mistake, Mark Davis WILL get his Stadium, be it wherever..

You realize we have the amazing power of the internet that I can find 20 articles that say very similar things to the LA Times right? That was just the most recent article written on the situation. You are right we have no idea how this is all going to play out. Kroenke has the most money so he has the ability above the Chargers or Raiders to really put a ton of money up front and make things much easier for the move. He also has the drive to really want to move. He doesn't want the team in St. Louis as he sees huge dollar signs in LA. At the same time St. Louis seems like the city most determined to keep their team. San Diego and Oakland are both money wise struggling compared to St. Louis when it comes to being able to help put in a new stadium. They have worked the hardest to unite everybody in the city from political figures to the top end business people to get a proposal to the NFL of how they plan to keep the Rams.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize we have the amazing power of the internet that I can find 20 articles that say very similar things to the LA Times right? That was just the most recent article written on the situation. You are right we have no idea how this is all going to play out. Kroenke has the most money so he has the ability above the Chargers or Raiders to really put a ton of money up front and make things much easier for the move. He also has the drive to really want to move. He doesn't want the team in St. Louis as he sees huge dollar signs in LA. At the same time St. Louis seems like the city most determined to keep their team. San Diego and Oakland are both money wise struggling compared to St. Louis when it comes to being able to help put in a new stadium. They have worked the hardest to unite everybody in the city from political figures to the top end business people to get a proposal to the NFL of how they plan to keep the Rams.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, Kroenke has more money, but Carson has Disney and Goldman sachs as backers.. I would say those are some of the more powerful people in the world, would you not?? Heck Disney owns LA, ESPN, etc!!
But again cd?? It will come down to the owners votes.. And rumors has it, they favor Carson.. Gee i wonder why??
The Disney guy wants to own a team, and Mark just might sell him some shares..
Now again cd, i want the RAIDERS to stay in Oakland!! And the City of Oakland is putting in overtime to make that happen.. It's just one of those wait till it happens type things.. But make no mistake, the RAIDERS will get a new stadium!! And the value of the RAIDERS will skyrocket to the top 5 on just the brand alone..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF they stay in Oakland I'm having a hard time seeing their value increase a ton. They are 31st in the league in actual value of the team only ahead of Buffalo. A new stadium increases the value maybe a little where they jump to 26th ahead of the Titans. IF they move to LA I agree the value could increase quite a bit just because of the bigger market and the backers at that point.

As for which one the NFL is favoring last I read they were favoring Kroenke's proposal. The proposal that both the Raiders and Chargers have presented to the NFL has them needing a $300 million loan from the other NFL owners. Kroenke's has $0. Money talks we both know that and the other owners will not want to part with their money to loan it to these organizations. They want that money to run their own organizations and for many owners that would put quite the squeeze on them financially to help out another team. That is not happening. That is the biggest issue from what I have read in why the Carson spot is being shot down. Throw in Kroenke's location and stadium proposal allow for so much more to be done with the stadium. Throw in his plans to build up around the stadium could make it the biggest market area in LA by the time he is done with it. On top of that it has been the spot the NFL for the past 20 years has been planning on building a stadium whenever a team decided to go back to LA. I honestly think the biggest hold up to St. Louis and Kroenke's proposal going through is the fact that St. Louis is fighting so hard to keep their team. They have a lot more money put together than either Oakland or San Diego to keep their team where it is. If Kroenke gets his way and again money talks his proposal will be the easiest to pass.