• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RACE TO THE PLAYOFFS

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just it, the only certainty is uncertainty. You can't really count on anybody taking care of their business and even if they have been they get knocked on their behind by covid....just crazy. The good news is these last 3 weeks of games are important to more teams than I can recall...not sure if it's going to a 17 game season, nobody is truly dominant or just an anomaly.
There is an argument for 1 dominant team. If you guys had Rodgers against the Chiefs, the Packers would probably be 12-2

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is an argument for 1 dominant team. If you guys had Rodgers against the Chiefs, the Packers would probably be 12-2
meh packers are just the flavor of the week
last week it was brady vs NE in SB and they both lost
next week it will be somebody new:suds:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. GBs two other losses are: week 1 when they basically didnt show up at all and a road game against the Vikings where they lost by a FG. I think thats different than NE who is working in a young QB and now has 5 losses on the season.

Brady himself I think is immune to the parity conversation since he goes to the Super Bowl every other year.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs could be in trouble this week with 13 players with Covid. including Tyreek. Unfortunately for them, they have the Steelers, who are blowing white hot or ice cold. You just don't know what to expect. With most teams, a plan can be set up and adjusted. Pittsburgh is weird this year.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with this...any team can lose to just about any other team... Granted there are about 6 bad teams, then about 8 teams that have serious liabilities but can win with a few breaks, then the rest of the teams would be a toss up game...especially the top 12 or so...just kind of a level field at the top in my eyes

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Packers are far from a dominant team... special teams is a disaster and they have had several close games that they got the bounces.

- 49ers win: SF scores TD and Packers drive to FG range with 37 seconds to kick game winning FG (2 big pass plays to Adams got them in range)
- Bengals win: No one wanted to win this game with 5 missed FGs in last 2 minutes and OT... Crosby finally hits game winner mercifully ending the game
- Cardinals win: AJ Green for some strange reason not even looking for football... Douglas intercepts ball to preserve win
- Ravens win: Prevent 2 pt conversion at end of game to hold on to victory

Packers record could easily be worse... I would hardly call them a dominant team, they can be beaten... even at Lambeau in the playoffs just like Bucs did last year.

Several key starters still not playing (Bakh, Z. Smith, Alexander, Turner)... if they can get some back and stay healthy would help. Will not get Jenkins back and he is huge loss if have to play Bucs/Rams d-line.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
remaining games with my projections
AFC
161718Projected
NE 9-5BUFJCKMIA11
KC 10-4PITCINDEN13
TEN 9-5SFMIAHOU11
BAL 8-6CINLARPIT9
LAC 8-6HOUDENLV11
IND 8-6ARILVJCK10
BUF 8-6NEATLNYJ10
CIN 8-6BALKCCLE10
CLE 7-7GBPITCIN8
DEN 7-7LVLACKC8
LV 7-7DENINDLAC7
PIT 7-6-1KCCLEBAL8
MIA 7-7NOTENNE7

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC
161718projected wins
ARI 10-4INDDALSEA12
GB 11-3CLEMINDET14
TB 10-4CARNYJCAR13
DAL 10-4WFTARIPHI12
LAR 10-4MINBALSF12
SF 8-6TENHOULAR10
PHI 7-7NYGWFTDAL9
WFT 6-8DALPHINYG7
MIN 7-7LARGBCHI8
NO 7-7MIACARATL10
ATL 6-8DETBUFNO7

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers are far from a dominant team... special teams is a disaster and they have had several close games that they got the bounces.

- 49ers win: SF scores TD and Packers drive to FG range with 37 seconds to kick game winning FG (2 big pass plays to Adams got them in range)
- Bengals win: No one wanted to win this game with 5 missed FGs in last 2 minutes and OT... Crosby finally hits game winner mercifully ending the game
- Cardinals win: AJ Green for some strange reason not even looking for football... Douglas intercepts ball to preserve win
- Ravens win: Prevent 2 pt conversion at end of game to hold on to victory

Packers record could easily be worse... I would hardly call them a dominant team, they can be beaten... even at Lambeau in the playoffs just like Bucs did last year.

Several key starters still not playing (Bakh, Z. Smith, Alexander, Turner)... if they can get some back and stay healthy would help. Will not get Jenkins back and he is huge loss if have to play Bucs/Rams d-line.
They can definitely be beaten but thats pretty typical of whoever has the best record year in and year out. The Chiefs last year, for example.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like lots to be decided this week and next:suds:

1640709684284.png

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the hype about the Ravens and Chargers (and preseason for the Browns) and all are currently trailing Tua and the Dolphins for that final spot lol. Too bad that's unlikely to hold up with games remaining vs Tenn and NE. They likely need to win out to edge the Chargers (Den and LV left), unless they shoot themselves in the foot AGAIN.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colts have Raiders and Jags. Borderline lock for the playoffs at this point, I believe.

Patriots have the Jags and Dolphins. I believe they are in as long as they win 1 game.

So that leaves 4 teams fighting for the 7 seed.

Dolphins end with the Titans and Patriots so if they make the playoffs then they earn it. My guess is they finish 9-8 and miss the playoffs.

Ravens have the Rams and the hapless Steelers. Still probably too banged up to beat the Rams but if they win out then they're very likely the 7 seed.

Chargers have Broncos and Raiders. Not sure where their headspace is at after losing a close game to the Chiefs then losing to the Texans. I do think if all of the favorites win from here on out then the Chargers are the 7 seed. If the Ravens beat the Rams then the Chargers are probably done, though.

Raiders probably have the toughest road to the playoffs with the Colts and Chargers. I think they're in if they win out, though, because they beat the Ravens earlier. I suspect they'll lose both games, though.

Halfway decent chance the Titans limp into the 1 seed. Also of note that the Bengals really haven't locked anything up yet. Browns thumped them earlier this season and they also play the Chiefs.

All the hype about the Ravens and Chargers (and preseason for the Browns) and all are currently trailing Tua and the Dolphins for that final spot lol. Too bad that's unlikely to hold up with games remaining vs Tenn and NE. They likely need to win out to edge the Chargers (Den and LV left), unless they shoot themselves in the foot AGAIN.
To be fair to the Ravens, that team really hasn't been healthy this year. There aren't any excuses for the Chargers or Browns, though

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoffs???? Playoffs!!!! Playoffs?!?!?!?!?!

I just hope we can win a game.