• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Quiet as a crypt in here

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would argue that our oline has had a couple good games over the past 4 years and have been very poor very often. The only reason they look somewhat decent is that Rodgers can move well and throw on the move. This also opens things up for a decent RB to gain some yds.

Dont kid yourself and think they're good. Sherrod might not ever be a player in the NFL, we haven't seen anything from him. Bulaga had one good year and a poor year and has been hurt since, how does he come back? We don't have a center and the Rookie at LT has been ok at LT, but he better get a lot better if he's going to be our starter there in the future. At this point I'd say every position on that line could be upgraded and I wouldn't be upset, other than maybe Sitton. BacT is decent for a rookie. He better get a lot better if he's going to stay our starting LT. Lang? OK at guard, hardly a world beater. EDS? I hope him and Newhouse have fun whever they go. He loses more plays on the line than anybody. He's blown off the ball anytime there is somebody over him. He's like a white newhouse and playing on the interior of the line. I don't care if he can make the calls along the line, he sucks and is barely a body out there a lot of plays. Barclay? move to guard or back up. They could draft 2 more Olinemen at least this draft.

Safety is a desperate need, and DL is always something we can upgrade too. I hope they pull that offer back for Raji, he's not worth it. They'll need some young bodies to keep our rotation going up there and find some replacements. WIlson will probably be gone, Pickett is getting old, I'd give Jolly some money, but not a ton. Raji may or may not be here. Worthy and Jones are young. They'll need someone in there.

Yea if everything goes wrong we'd need oline help but I doubt it goes as bad as you forecast. First of all tretter was a 4th round ted thompson pick and I think could make a solid option at center. Bulaga will most likely come back fine and should be a damn good RT like he was before. Bahk has shown a lot as a rookie and will only get better. We have 2 good guards. Take oline but no need early. We have greater needs!:nod: