• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QB Rankings 5: Who is the Fifth Best QB in 2015?

Who is the Fifth Best QB in the NFL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wish you guys would just vote for who the best quarterback on the list is. I get your point, but just pushes him further. For example, I think that Tom Brady might've gone before or right after Andrew Luck or Big Ben might've gone before him, too. But people are voting this way. I should've framed the question and I might in the future, who is the best quarterback of this remaining list?

After this is all done I might do an accounting for certain votes giving some weight to higher rounds UNOFFICIALLY. For example, I might give 32 points for every vote for the top pick, 31 points for the second, and so on. I would have it in a way that Aaron Rodgers still finishes first. I would also have it that Peyton Manning would still finish second, but going forward from there, unofficially, I might do an unofficial count. I keep saying it but I would stress that it's unofficial and of course that any of these polls aren't that important at all.

I did rudimentary math on it and if everyone who voted for QBX in round 1 also voted for QBX in round 2, and round 3, etc., none of the results would change except a tie with Manning for second place (tie goes to who actually voted) and this round so far. It would be 15 or 16 for Brady and 11 for Tony Romo for 5th spot if everyone stayed true to who the best QB on the options available from poll to poll and answered each time.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again I'm not voting for Brady because he is the 2nd best QB.
I voted for Romo - seems about right.....

Interesting I voted Brady because I see him as 2nd and in my own QB rankings I had Romo 5. I was torn with this vote.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read another (homer) poll where Brady is #1. Petulance? I'm not going to fall for this......

Southie it's a popularity contest and Brady isn't likes by many fans because of his sucesss, and as they see it , smug and arrogance, we see the true side of him here. Look at the years Brees and Rivers got snubbed from MVP because of pop contest and not sexy choices

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure the Pats' fans stopped voting after Brady wasn't #1. I don't see a single Pats' fan in the votes for Marsha this go around. It there is, it isn't one of the obnoxious ones.

It would be interesting to have a poll where you had to vote for someone not on your team. But then I don't know how that would work and how it would get a better result. Because you could be objective and think your quarterback is the best, or the second best, third-best, or whatever the poll is. It is kind of impressive that he is getting that many votes by non-Patriot fans. I'm not saying that is right or wrong. I think the later the poll goes, the more objective fans would have to vote for him. Those objective fans would have either already voted for their team's quarterback or couldn't. If they have an agenda, of course they won't vote objectively. If he drops out of the top 10, I don't think that it is objective. I would say let him have another 2013 year (regular season stats) before I would see him dropping.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of an hour ago or so:

Only 8 of the 24 people who have voted for Tom Brady before voted for him in this poll. 4 voters are first time voters for him. Three switched to Romo in this poll. One to Russell Wilson.

9 of the 17 people who have voted for Tony Romo before voted for him in this poll. 8 voters are first time voters for him. Two switched to Russell Wilson.

3 of the 9 people who have voted for Russell Wilson before voted for him in this poll. 7 voters are first time voters for him. One switched to Tony Romo.

From that, I can deduce, that if everyone who voted for a QB in a previous round were to also vote for the same remaining QB, here would be the results:

Tom Brady: 24 Votes.
Tony Romo: 23 Votes.
Russell Wilson: 15 Votes.

-----------------------------

14 of the 28 voters who voted for Big Ben returned to vote for someone in this poll. Come on other 15! @Bayou Tiger @gobigred @FaCe-LeE-uS @GoreRush @Maximus Rex @obxyankeefan @Ojb81 @packfancjh @Psych-Ward @Rambulance @Rock Strongo @seafandoghawk @StarsFan @Wolverine830872

16 of the 25 voters who voted for Andrew Luck returned to vote for someone in this poll. Come on other 9! @Beaker @beantownmaniac @bksballer89 @calsnowskier @Manning2Luck_uJelly @Trudem @unlvmariners

11 of the 17 voters who voted for Peyton Manning returned to vote for someone in this poll. Come on other 6! @Carnzo @DJ @Logicallylethal @night @TheRangerDude

16 of the 35 voters who voted for Peyton Manning returned to vote for someone in this poll. Come on other 19! @blstoker @Cave_Johnson @cowboys5xsbs @Guns N Guitars @jerseyhawksfan79 @JMR @LambeauLegs @MileHigh64 @NEPatsfan @packerzrule @seattlefan75 @SeizeTheCarp @Sharkonabicycle

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The players think RW is #5, so as a Hawks fan I guess I'm interested to see where he ends up according to the fans here. Guessing barely in the top 10, but we'll see.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read another (homer) poll where Brady is #1. Petulance? I'm not going to fall for this......

Then go back to the NE board where u can read about it all day.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The players think RW is #5, so as a Hawks fan I guess I'm interested to see where he ends up according to the fans here. Guessing barely in the top 10, but we'll see.

I would say the guys from #5-10 are pretty interchangeable. That 2nd tier of QB's is pretty darn close.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why isn't Palmer on this list? It's time for you all to see the light. Palmer #5 for sure. :yes:

BTW- I voted for Wilson.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FTR, the only reason I did not vote Brady here is because of the suspension. If he did not have 1/4 of the season guaranteed on the bench, I might have voted him #1.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why isn't Palmer on this list? It's time for you all to see the light. Palmer #5 for sure. :yes:

BTW- I voted for Wilson.

You're right. When I was looking for quarterbacks to add, I looked at the stats. He didn't play long enough to appear on the stats, I think. Or I may have overlooked him. I will put him on the next poll.